People have improved their health and well-being at American Parkour Academy for over 13 years. Through movement, play, and positive interaction with their environment and with others we have built a strong, vibrant, and diverse community.
We have made the extremely difficult decision to temporarily shut down our gym operations in this time of public health emergency so as not to contribute to any potential spread of COVID-19.
As a small business, and one that has operated on the idealism of the positive impact of parkour training over the pursuit of profits, this decision could have very serious consequences in regards to our ability to remain open after this shut down. We are continuing to pay all of our employees during these times of uncertainty.
As a member of the APK community and family, we ask that you consider supporting us so that we can continue to serve you. Here’s how you can help out:
- Maintain your membership during our period of closed operations
- Purchase a long-term membership package
- Sponsor a child by purchasing this package (Lifetime $4,000) (1 Year $1,000) (1 Month $100)
- Purchase Precision Trainers or training equipment so you can practice at home.
- Make a donation Through our Paypal account in any amount. If every one of the thousands of people whose lives have been improved by APK donates even $1 we will make it through this.
We understand that this affects our entire community, we are happy to suspend or cancel your membership with no cancellation fees.
Keep an eye out for our online classes and do-at-home workout videos during this period that will help keep you all active and moving.
This tough decision has been made interest of public health and safety, and we urge you to do the same and encourage your family, friends, and extended communities to do the same.
Thank you so much for your consideration, we hope to see you all back in the gym soon!
Mark, Travis, and the Academy Coaches and staff