2020 Parkour Summer Camps
The Parkour Summer Camp is a 5 day immersive, interactive, and high energy adventure that provides your child with the best parkour experience possible. Campers will learn and hone their ability to run, jump, climb, vault, roll and more in the controlled environment of our parkour gym, then take their skills out to local parkour hotspots all under the guidance of experienced and certified parkour instructors. This camp is perfect for the beginner looking for a comprehensive introduction to parkour training or for the dedicated practitioner who wants to get some valuable coaching in a small-group setting in some of the DC area’s best training grounds!
ALL CAMPS ARE FULL FOR 2020.
APK exists to promote the health and wellbeing of all the people we serve. We closed our doors before the mandate to do so, because we are committed to keeping our clients and community safe as our highest priority.
- All camps are now outdoors only. We will not hold lessons inside our gym space.
- All camps are half day, 3-hour sessions. From 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm.
- All camps are limited to 8 campers per group, with no overlap with other groups.
- All campers are grouped by region, then by age group as appropriately as possible.
- No lunch time will be held during camp hours.
- Stringent distancing and hygiene practices will be enforced.
- Coaches will never be incentivised to work while sick, and be provided full pay in the event they need to take sick leave.
- All purchased camp weeks are not subject to our usual cancellation policy.
- Any purchases of our usual full-day week-long camps will be honored with two seperate weeks of half-day camps.
- Previous purchases can be kept as credit for next summer, day camps during the school year, or monthly classes. If you choose to keep the credit for 2021 summer camps, the rate is locked in and immune to any increase.
- Cancel for a full refund.
- Camps are $250 per 1 week of 3-hour sessions.
- Please indicate if you would like the morning OR afternoon session by replying to the confirmation email, or contacting [email protected].
- Please only register for one session per week, there will be no back-to-back am/pm sessions in order to limit exposure per CDC guidelines.
- Camp weeks this summer are the weeks of 7/13, 7/20, 8/17, and 8/24 ONLY.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday will meet at Meridian Hill Park (meet at the entrance by 15th St and Euclid St), while Wednesday and Thursday will meet at Gateway Park (meet at the corner of Fort Myer Dr. and Lee Hwy). These locations are large outdoor spaces with lots of parkour potential and both have working bathroom facilities.