Get ready for (B)East Coast 2014!
We’re back at it again and this year is going to be bigger and badder than ever before. Thank you to EVERYONE who made it such a fun Jam last time, we hope to see you back again this year!
We’re hosting two full days of the most high-energy, interactive, fun-packed parkour jam on the East coast.
- Holding multiple parkour workshops taught by some of the world’s best practitioners
- Featuring members of the Tribe’s performance team (and inducting a new member!)
- Hosting our 2nd Annual Fast Contest
- Glow-In-The-Dark Ultimate Frisbee on the National Mall
7:00pm – 9:00pmWe’ll be holding a FREE parkour and freerunning open gym at the American Parkour Academy for whoever would like to come train! The Academy is located at 219 M Street, NW, Washington, DC.
Saturday, May 24th
10:00am – 5:00pm
Everyone will meet at Gateway Park in Rosslyn for a full day of training, community, live DJ and our Fast Contest! At 8:00pm we will all converge on the National Mall for an insane night of Glow-In-The-Dark Ultimate Frisbee! Glow sticks and frisbees will be provided.
9:30am – 10:00am
For almost a year, we have been holding ‘meet ups’ (think introduction to parkour jam) for women in the DC area with the sole goal of getting more girls to try parkour. We hope that several of our meetup women will get to mingle with the larger female community at (B)East.
To help foster these connections, we’d love it if you could join us half an hour before the jam starts at Gateway Park this Saturday. We’ll introduce ourselves, talk about how awesome parkour is, and scout out some good spots around the park to train.
E-mail us if you have any questions – email@example.com.
Sunday, May 25th
10:00am – 4:00pm
We will head to Great Falls National Park for an epic BBQ, training and playing in the woods.
What to bring:
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Plenty of water or hydration pack
- $$$ for breakfast/lunch/dinner (burgers will be provided on Sunday)
- Change of clothes
- Change of shoes in case it’s wet
Due to the significant costs involved with producing (B)East Coast to make it the best jam in the world, this year we’re offering multiple registration options full of (B)East Coast and American Parkour swag to cover a small fraction of those costs. You get more stuff, we stay in business.
The basic registration will cost $5. That covers insurance, special event permit (so you can jam all day hassle free), (B)East Coast wrist band, and the cookout Sunday. Choose your registration package below, sign our online waiver, and get ready for the best weekend of the summer:
- Wristband + Mandatory Insurance Package: $5.00 – Register here
- Wristband + Mandatory Insurance + Stay Fluid Water Bottle Package: $10.00 – Register here
- Wristband + Mandatory Insurance + Stay Fluid Water Bottle + T-Shirt Package: $25.00 – Register here
- Wristband + Mandatory Insurance + Stay Fluid Water Bottle + T-Shirt + Drawstring Package: $50.00 – Register here