Parkour Classes: PK Stride
After the Foundations course, this class is where you really hit your stride! You drill the moves that you learned in Foundations in order to make them second-nature, so when you’re faced with an obstacle, it’s behind you before you know it.
You’ll also make strides in your technique by learning more advanced versions of the skills you’ve picked up already.
Our Intro to Parkour Foundations course is a prerequisite for PK Stide or successfully completing our Level 1 and Level 2 LACE Up! exam. If you have parkour experience and want to jump in, call or email us and we’ll schedule you into one of our classes.
This class is for adults from 13 – 103 years old and meets at two different schedules.
PK Stride Schedules:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Unlimited classes+ PK L.I.T.E + Unlimited Open Gyms – $180.00/month
Standard Membership Options
- 3 Classes/ Week+ Friday Open Gym- $120/ month
- 3 Classes/ Week+ Friday Open Gym+ All Saturday Training Sessions- $150/ month
- 3 Classes/ Week+ Friday Open Gym+ PK L.I.T.E- $160/ month
Basic Membership Options:
- 1 Class/ Week- $60/ month
- 1 Class/ Week+ All Saturday Training Sessions- $100/ month
- 1 Class/ Week+ PK L.I.T.E- $110/ month