Come out this year to the 8th annual North American Womens Gathering, hosted in Vancouver! Alyssa Serpa will be leading up locally, in partnership with Origins Parkour.
Open Jamming at Origins Parkour
Workshops at Origins Parkour
Jamming at the University of British Columbia
Beach BBQ at Spanish Banks Beach
Pyjama Jam at the gym + laid-back skill challenges
“We Jump Too!” Film Fest!
Morning Hike and a Cool Dip – Lynn Canyon Park
CLICK HERE to Apply To Teach a Workshop
Important to know
– Free to attend, but you must pre-register! You can help us cover event costs by purchasing a supporter ticket
– Perfect for both first timers and long term practitioners of all ages.
– Program includes open training, workshops, and other fun things to do!
– Friday & Saturday are for women* and non-binary folks only (*trans inclusive). Sunday is for everybody!
– Brand new to Parkour? Keep an eye out for Origins Parkour’s women’s intro series, coming up in June and July.
“We Jump Too!” Film Fest:
Celebrating gender minorities in parkour! Parkour films that are centred and/or directed and/or produced by women and non-binary folks. All experience and skill levels (parkour and film-making) encouraged to submit films for the following categories:
1. Community profiles: showcase both practitioners and city. 5 min or less
2. Big trick or 1-liner: 60 second or less film of a sequence or trick
3. Progress video: tell the story of how you progressed a sequence or move. Give yourself a timeline and goal date. 2 min or less
4. Profile a mentor or friend: Someone less visible or more visible. 5 min or less
Email your submissions to alyssa[at]originsparkour.com