Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Parkour And Freerunning / Re: Cydia iOS
« Last post by webhostingjoin on October 21, 2018, 10:11:09 PM »
I really like your article. I had many beneficial things from this article. I really appreciate your efforts 1 dollar domain to write this post. Thanks for giving that informative post with us.
Parkour And Freerunning / The 15 Days Challenge
« Last post by 7Erik7 on October 21, 2018, 02:16:26 AM »
I came back to reading Stephane Vigroux story (stephane is one of David Belles former students) on facebook about one of the most difficult challenges in Parkour. It's like the ''final test'' David Belle had for his students before they could be considered a proper traceur. As far as I know, only ONE of his students have passed the test or the challenge, and that is Stephane. Stephane shared his experience on facebook for the first time in 2015, I'll give link, but I also just copy the text.

The 15 days challenge

Those who have had the chance to train with some of the founders of parkour/art du deplacement, I am sure you have stories to tell and you'll probably always remember those unique experiences.
 Spending my first few years of training under David Belle I have many stories and actual physical marks on my body of those days, but if I had to tell which one was the most intense of them all it would be the "15 days" challenge.

After a couple of years of training and following his teaching, David told me that if I really wanted to push my limits and know what is an extreme, real and intense parkour training I should go for the "15 days". He told me that only after completing such experience I would really know what hardcore parkour training is and, more importantly, I would reach my limit both physically and mentally and break. That was essential and part of the teachings, he added. Without this, something would be missing and the teaching incomplete. He said he only trained one man to do the "15 days" but that person couldn't complete it. I was young, had burning fire within, lots of pride and ego, of course I wanted to do the "15 days"! Only a young ignorant imbecile would have such enthusiasm for that kind of challenge.

The "15 days" principle was fairly simple: David would lead a 15 day training "experience" for me with one goal in mind: Break me and make me give up before we reach the end of 15 days. (Oh for the record, he is good when it comes to breaking people during training).

I was basically a 24/7 student at his disposal available at any time of the day or night to execute his commands. Most times he would be outdoor with me, giving me instructions on what to do, other times he would give me written programs that I'd have to do by myself, or he could just call me anytime and ask me to do something.

So the whole experience of course would be physically demanding because I knew I would not have rest during 15 days but the most difficult part for me was to know "IT" could happen at anytime of the day or night. While I am resting, while I thought I was done for the day, he could ask, again, for one more thing. I was both excited and scared to begin the experience.
 So the challenge began. Days were long, nights short and of course it was winter and freezing outside. David knew I could handle the pain of tough training so he knew his chances to break me and give up would be through a mind game. Not being a morning person, most of the first daily training sessions were starting when the sun was not even up around 5-6am. Most of my allowed resting times were interrupted with some random phone calls or text tasking me withmore challenges.

There were no real surprises in terms of content, actual techniques or drills I was asked to do. But the way it all had been put in order, how the build up was led in creating a very stressful situation was an actual piece of art. I found myself being afraid of what was coming next and when frequently during those 15 days.

I often heard the line "Hey Steph you want a croissant and have a rest?" as a joke when I travel and meet practitioners. That line comes from one of those days where David was determined to make me give up and quit.

We were in the woods in Lisses (were the 1000 drops challenge is), I had been out for quite some time doing some running, climbing drills, muscle ups and drop jumps etc...I was of course tired as on any one of those 15 days. It was cold, snow was on the floor and I was shirtless. After a sprinting session he told me we were almost done and will go home soon. At that stage David set a very simple drill for me...

At that stage David set a very simple drill for me...

As simple as a two parallel bars set up.

"Go over and under the bars, in and out, 50 times, fast and without stopping" he said. So I executed. Basically vaulting over the first one and going under the second one, then back inside over and under...As I said a very simple task in appearance.

He was there keeping the pace and making sure I was always moving, because not moving meant quitting. He increased the speed of the reps half way through and even more towards the end and kept pushing me until I reached the 50. When I stopped, something weird happened. I felt pressure on my chest and throat, I could not breathe. Something was blocked as if my throat shrank and the air could not circulate. I collapsed on the grass, covered by snow...still shirtless. It took me few minutes to recover, lying on the snow, trying to breathe normally again. I assumed (in my mind) at this stage, after the long hours from the morning, plus that incident and knowing we would have a night session later in the day, I was deserving of a rest now.

David showed a bit of compassion, congratulated me for the effort this morning (he rarely praises) and the fact that I gave all I had until I collapsed and said: "ok you're good for this morning, let's go home"! As we were walking towards my car, JUST before we reached it he said: "oh just one more thing". Bang. That's it. And the whole morning session was just turning into a nightmare now. I had no idea what he would add but the simple fact that I started to picture a shower and bed before the "one more thing" happened, was quite painful. But I did not show it. Showing weakness at this point would give him ammunition to try harder to make me quit.

He then pointed at a long line of small steps along the road at ground level. The steps were around 50cm long and 10cm with a space of about 1.5m between each of them, which went on for about 400 meters.

He added: "You will only go home once you complete that distance without falling off the steps. If you fall off one step, you start again from the beginning until you make it right".

My legs were weak, my balance and concentration gone because of the tiredness from the previous hours. He was giving me the right mental challenge at this point. All I had to do was walk in balance on those steps, for the entire distance. Any fresh day the task would have been easy. But on that day the atmosphere was different. It took me a lot effort and time. Really taking the time and being sure in between each step before I'd do a stride that I was 100% sure.
 I could not afford to fall off and start again. Each stride was intense and a long moment in my mind. I was not talking nor smiling, completely immersed in the task.

Somehow after taking quite some time I made it to the end without falling once. "Now we can go home", he said, with a smile on his face. I was confused between hating the guy but also being grateful for him taking the time to share that experience with me.

Once in the car, I could barely hold the steering wheel. David looked at me and said "If this is too hard, you can quit Steph. Have a nice rest at home, some hot chocolate and croissant. And you don't have to come back tonight for the second session". I asked if he'd buy the croissant but he would not even do that he said, while laughing, so I'd rather not complain and get ready for the evening session I decided.

This anecdote reflects one side of the huge mental aspect of those 15 days. It happened near the end of week one and I was not even half way through when I discovered that I could actually stop breathing and pass out from over intense training. Good time...not. It is all about the context and the situation of course and, put out of context, a lot of those drills are way less intense. The combination of it all, and how David masters the art of making training really mental and rising in intensity, gave the challenge that mesmerising touch.
 Part of the 15 days I also recall that time when David was away and could not be there with me physically delivering his daily pain so he gave me a challenge for the day. And he meant for the day. Literally. I thought not having him around would result in some sort of a break half way through the 15 days challenge. One of those silly thoughts you have when you're young...So he left me with a note and a routine to execute every hour for 12 hours. From 8am till 8pm, every new hour I had to do that combination of exercises. And of course rest in between. The note was saying:

"Starting at 8am until 8pm, every hour do the following routine:
 - 1 running lap of your neighborhood
 - 2 Quadrupedal up and down your stairs + 10 push ups at the end of each
 - 3 drop jumps from your bedroom window
 - 5 handstands
 Have a good day :)"

The routine took about 35-40mn all together which left approximately 20mn to rest in between sets. Let me tell you there was something short about those 20 minutes rest. The cold on top of that and the fact that I have to warm up with the run every time made it harder.

I remember seeing some of my neighbors watching me through their windows every hour going out for a run and moaning, they were probably wondering what was happening with me that day. The mental aspect of it was actually the resting time. As soon as I finished a set, I needed 5-10mn to cool down and be back to normal and then it was almost time to go back for another set. I found it hard to mentally relax and chill during those 20 resting minutes. A bit like when you go to bed at 2am knowing you have to wake up at 4am and have to get the most out of your sleep and yet you wake up before the alarm goes off. I had David sending me a couple of texts throughout the day, showing me his support: "croissant?"...

Of course a lot of movement, sweat, blood and tears happened during those 15 days and telling them all in this post would be too much but there are some moments that stay in my memory more than others.

Once I had to sit on the top of "La Dame du Lac" (climbing wall on the pic) just underneath the small roof. If you look at it facing the Dame it is right underneath the roof on the right side. I had to be crouched, fully seated, feet close together in line with the edge, facing the void. David made me stay there in that position for a good 45mn-1 hour, without moving. Just staying there facing the drop. Once he told me to get back on top of the roof, I felt paralysed for a little while and it took me some time and very slow movement to turn around and get back to safe land. Weird experience.

Also those times when David called me in the middle of the night and asked me to do stuff. Most of the time I picked up and heard one word: Handstand. And that meant handstand NOW. No warm up, no thinking, just instant handstand execution. One night during those 15 days challenge he called and said the word. I instantly went for a handstand and fell smashing my legs against the wardrobe. I woke up the entire house that night.

Another time we were at the back of the gym in Lisses, by the famous staircase. There is this classic arm jump from the bar to the wall. My challenge was to try to do the arm jump and reach the other side while having David on the other side swiping my hands with his legs as I was landing and grabbing the top of the wall. Basically kicking my arms off the wall every time I landed which was making me fall off and drop. After multiple failed attempts I realized the only way to make it was to actually grab his leg as I was landing and probably get kicked in the face as a result. So I jumped, he went for that swipe kick, I grabbed his leg, got kicked in the jaw but held on to his leg and reached the wall. I made it to the other side and that all that mattered.

There are many more anecdotes like those and I might share them another time but the variety and intensity of those "15 days" made it really special and somehow engraved in me forever.

Before half way through the 15 days I considered giving up few times. I was physically exhausted and mentally suffering. It was a constant mind game and inner fight with myself but also with David who was really making sure I would get the experience he promised to deliver. Past half way and getting closer to the end I could not give up anymore and was sure to go till the end no matter what. Or die trying. But I was surely not giving up. At some point David felt it as well and started to relax and gave me slightly more quality training rather than trying to make me quit during the past two days. I somehow earned his respect at this point I guess and the whole experience changed towards the end. It is like the test was over, some sort of recognition of the effort and spirit I showed happened and he then was delivering more quality and principle-based training on the last two days.

So I completed and survived the 15 days. One of my proudest achievement in parkour. I was not sure I could do the challenge before I started but fought hard and made it. I was really happy with myself and also came out of it slightly changed. After that experience any hard and intense training sessions were not mentally affecting me that much. Whenever it got hard during other training I knew it would just last for the time of that training. And I would go home and probably have a croissant (*smile).

It took me few weeks to recover from that. I was physically tired for quite some time afterwards. But the joy of having been through such an experience was giving so much back in return.

With that story I also want to thank David for taking the time to share this with me. And all those years at the beginning where he was my teacher. I feel grateful to have had the chance to receive all those teachings from the source. It was genuine and authentic that is the least I can say.

Fight!

Live Free and Move

https://www.facebook.com/vigrouxstephane/posts/754719024633989:0?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARCV3VKvTLsbB_bTExvp7v9eVVh74ESFXA1n70BMUwiMgXaUwAcCqOOJPhCwCuRcDwb_swRe4-mVrNVBdhhX0M9DliFspXzyVSuegTGHu88IKWWfSpemlSLPdmLlEThxmgNX561D-genB61xnQ2sxEoYZf6d_pewv2yZVvn6M8qcXJ_44_WLp1rC_UwJ_JzPp22-K7yQCqSpsYwcvUL0xbTu&__tn__=K-R
Welcome! / Re: How to hack ReCaptcha
« Last post by valentinataylor on October 18, 2018, 09:53:33 PM »
Very Excellent post, this is very stunning and amazing article on internet. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post.Expert comptable baie-mahault
Parkour And Freerunning / Cydia iOS
« Last post by userthai887 on October 18, 2018, 07:52:54 AM »
ผลบอล ย้อนหลังThe iOS 12.2.5 jailbreak has become the most demanding term for all the latest updated Apple mobile version for third-party applications of Cydia iOS 12.2.5 Then it includes more elements to customize Apple devices. Normally, Apple has restricted the installation of external elements to customize its standard interfaces. For this to happen, you need to have Cydia download on iOS 12.2.5 releases because this is the best and only way to customize your Apple device like never before. You can try on many installations using jailbreaking, such as changing the theme of an Apple mobile device, customizing all aspects, program messages, improving the lock screen and much more. The jailbreak process is an obligation of Cydia to download on iOS 12.2.5 because there is no other way to download Cydia iOS 11 yet if you search all the spheres of the world wide web. And when receiving jailbreak to download Cydia for iOS 12.2.5 and all these resources as well.

When reporting the jailbreak history, there were many ways to download Cydia by tethered and semi-tethered jailbreak methods. Although the untreated path is not a common path, the semi-tethered jailbreaks were presented to facilitate that task of jailbreaking. Normally, these tools used to be installed through Cydia Impactor or IPA methods because it is the easiest way to download the jailbreak options on the Apple mobile devices. As usual, these type of tools can not work properly after restarting the smart devices. Then you have to re-jailbreak all the time that you restart your smart Apple device. The first iOS 11 jailbreak credit goes to KeenLab security application developers. They proved to jailbreak the beta version of Apple's latest mobile operating system at the Mobile Security Conference 2018 held in China. They reached the peak of avoiding security that included Apple's latest mobile operating system.

Pangu iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak performance
The Pangu team made a notable name among the jailbreak at this time. They launched several jailbreak options when downloading versions of Cydia for iOS, years ago. So, we could not escape from these developers while we talked about iOS 12.2.5 jailbreak as well lowers. This team has an abundance of experiences addressed by its security researchers and creating several semi-tethered jailbreak options. As the recent suggestion of these developers who demonstrated iOS 12.2.5 jailbreak at the Tech Conference held at the Janus Center, China. They used an iPhone X that is running on iOS 12.2.5 to reveal this jailbreak and Cydia download iOS 12.2.5 For the first time, this team stated that they are working with a handful of PP assistants and, if both teams agree, they can implement the tool at a time while. The Pangu jailbreak was the first successful stable option to make Cydia download happen. After this encouraging demo, they can not stop until they release an appropriate solution such as Pangu iOS 12.2.5

Demonstration Jailbreak KeenLab iOS 11
As we mentioned earlier, KeenLab security researchers discover that there are more developed ways to ignore all the security updates of the livescore บอลสด beta 11 version. They show that the best of the best jailbreaks comes from your lab in fact. When you return the security features of iOS 10th edition, the Apple company has not announced the updated areas due to the protection of the clients. Although the situation is this, KeenLab application developers demonstrate the iOS 11 jailbreak in the MOSEC 2018 January. Considering its nerve, they used three devices to show it. An iPhone 8 with iOS 11.2.1, iPhone X with iOS 11 beta and also an iPhone X running in version 11.2.1. All the way that has committed Cydia download on each platform successfully. Software engineer KeenLab Min Zhang officially released the images of this demo using his Twitter account. After the procedure, the KeenLab team did not announce the release date or other useful related information.

How to remove the iOS 12.2.5Cydia Installer
Many times, jailbreaking is a prohibited activity of Apple Inc. This can void the warranty of the iPhone, iPad or your iPod Touch ข่าวฟุตบอลล่าสุดat all times. Then, if you need to claim any guarantee, you must remove the jailbreak from the  Apple iDevice. There is nothing to be nervous about because you are eligible to remove this using two separate ways. The first way is to update the system to the latest version and the second is to restore the iDevice to the factory settings. Both modes also give the same result. Then, if you have heard of that, once you jailbreak, an iDevice that could not remove, you can clear this easily.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

https://medium.com/@userthai887/%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-lebron-james-%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%87-la-%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%8D%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89-3b78234e7bbd

https://medium.com/@userthai887/%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87canelo-%C3%A1lvarez%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2-mayweather-%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AC%E0%B8%B2-9f5be9848d76

https://medium.com/@userthai887/%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87-west-ham-3dedb82ce356

https://medium.com/@userthai887/%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-west-ham-crisis-tony-henry-suspended-after-report-over-african-players-a70ca63f13fc

https://medium.com/@userthai887/%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-west-ham-players-fear-toxic-stadium-atmosphere-will-damage-survival-bid-50fc9d714913

https://blog.eduzones.com/ufath555/202673

https://blog.eduzones.com/ufath555/202678

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/why-lebron-james-has-carried-us-long.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/nba-2k19-review-basketball-fame-and.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/wayne-rooneys-stunning-free-kick.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/tributes-paid-to-ray-emery-after-nhl.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/concacaf-womens-tournament-lessons-us.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/giants-are-dumpster-fire-but-they.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/wayne-rooney-thrust-into-unfamiliar.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/red-sox-close-on-world-series-slot.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/england-stun-spain-no-khan-do-and.html

https://tomyumnew.blogspot.com/2018/10/uefa-and-fa-discuss-eleven-sports.html

http://gogo789789.over-blog.com/2018/10/burnley-s-ben-mee-we-d-targeted-europe-for-a-season.then-it-was-snatched-away.html

http://gogo789789.over-blog.com/2018/10/ufabet-champions-league-draw-the-clubs-pots-format-and-when-it-is-happening.html

http://gogo789789.over-blog.com/2018/10/sing-the-plan-b-prominent-podium-straight-line-gta-asia-3-in-4-race.html
Parkour And Freerunning / Re: Bitcoin was crashed with XEvil program!
« Last post by josef304 on October 18, 2018, 04:14:32 AM »
This is my first time I visit here. I found so many exciting stuff in your blog, mainly its conversation. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my Hostgator coupon website and you have given me an idea.
If you are facing this issue, then I would like to tell you that the issue is related to SBCGlobal email settings.
So, you need to check the server settings in a proper manner. It is important for you to remove the existing email account from your smartphone and then, try to add it again. By doing that, you will be able to access your email account again.
SBCglobal Net Email Settings | www SBCglobal net
Socialize / Google ReCaptcha2 BROKEN!
« Last post by XEvilBestPoobe on October 17, 2018, 01:49:04 AM »
XEvil 4.0 + RCModule: NEW best software complex for CAPTCHA's automatic solution

1. Incredible Neuronets: XEvil OCR know more than 9000 of any types of Captcha,
including so popular, like gReCaptcha ReCaptcha v2,3 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Steam-captcha, BitCoin-captcha, DLE-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. Very High speed and precision: in speed 1/100 second per image (only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can bypass and solve wide types or captcha with high precision,
without depending of difficulty, distortion, noises, fonts, colors.

3. Very simple User Interface: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
it so easy to use XEvil with a wide spectre of  SEO/SMM, Analytics,
Mass Auto-Registering/Posting/Sending/Bruteforcing/Bitcoin Cheating Software.

4. Changeable: logic of XEvil written on LUA - easy language,
so if it's needed, you can change functionality as you want.

Want more info? ;)
just google for "XRumer + XEvil".
Free DEMO version is available!

See you later! ;)

More info:
captcha entryrecaptcha modxrucaptcha 2
Socialize / Breaking ReCaptcha2 helps to earn CRYPTO-CURRENCY
« Last post by XEvilBestPoobe on October 17, 2018, 01:46:35 AM »
XEVIL: NEW revolutional soft for solving any CAPTCHA's

1. Incredible AI: XEvil OCR can solve more than 8400 of any category of Captcha's,
including so popular, like Google CAPTCHA's ReCaptcha v1, ReCaptcha v2 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Steam-captcha, Ucoz-captcha, DLE-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. High speed and precision: in speed 1/100 second per image (only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can break and solve different types or captcha with high precision,

3. Very easy interface: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
it so easy to use XEvil with a wide spectre of SEO, SMM, Analytics,
Mass Auto-Registering/Posting/Sending/Bruteforcing/CryptoCurrency Harvesting Software.

4. Changeable: logic of XEvil coded on LUA - easy language,
so if it's needed, you can change functionality as you want.

So, do you want XEvil? ;)
just google for "XEvil".
Free XEvil version is available!

Thank you for your attention! :)

Read more:
ReCaptcha-2 CRACKED!
Consumer Whores / XEvil 4.0 + BitcoinMarkets = PROFIT!
« Last post by XEvilBestPoobe on October 17, 2018, 01:44:19 AM »
XEvil 4.0 + RCModule: NEW perfect software complex for solving any CAPTCHA's

1. Powerful Algo: "XEvil" can break more than 10k of different subtypes of Captcha's,
including so popular, like Google-captcha ReCaptcha v2,3 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha, BitCoin-captcha, Google-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. High speed and precision: in speed 0.01 second per image (only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can bypass and solve wide types or captcha with high precision,

3. Very simple interface: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
Mass Registering/Autosubmit/Sending/Bruteforcing/CriptoMoney Earning Software.

4. Changeable: logic of this program scripted with LUA - easy language,
so if you need, you can modify functionality as you want.

just google for "XEvil for Free".
Free XEvil Demo version is available!

Good luck!

See also:
invisible recaptcha, XEvil 4.0 + XRumer: BEST bypassing Recaptcha v.1,v.2,v.3 app , ReCaptcha-2 BROKEN!?, XEvil 4.0 beat ReCaptcha-2!
International Discussion / Bitcoin was crashed with XEvil program!
« Last post by XEvilBestPoobe on October 17, 2018, 01:41:43 AM »
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0: NEW innovative software complex for solving any CAPTCHA's

1. Powerful Intellect: "XEvil" can break more than 8400 of any subtypes of Captcha's,
including so popular, like Google ReCaptcha v1, ReCaptcha v2 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha, Ucoz-captcha, Google-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. Very High speed and precision: in speed 0.01 second per image (only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can bypass and solve different types or captcha with high precision,

3. Very easy UI: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
Mass Registering/Autosubmit/Sending/Bruteforcing/CriptoMoney Cheating Software.

4. Changeable: logic of XEvil written on LUA - easy language,
so if you need, you can modify functionality as you want.

just google for "XEvil for Free".
Free XEvil Demo version is available!

Good luck!

More info:
XEvil 4.0 + XRumer: NEW bypassing Recaptcha v.1,v.2,v.3 program
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10