Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hey, guys! myself Devayani I'm a newbie on this Website. I hope that I will get here new experience and ideas.
Vermont / Looking for others to train with in Morrisville, VT
« Last post by FoxAmongWorlds on July 14, 2018, 07:44:30 AM »
Up in Morrisville, all I have is a bicycle for transportation, work a full time job and I am 19. Trying to find at least one other person nearby for partner training and maybe if they are interested some krav maga training.
Socialize / Re: Essay writing suggestion for college students!
« Last post by Pendletoo36 on July 12, 2018, 03:38:42 AM »
Delighted to know about these explanatory essay services. Looking for Best LSAT Prep Course for my entrance exam soon. Quite nervous regarding logical reasoning and calculative questions. Need best guidance to prepare in a great manner. Also doubt sessions for daily material and practice is therefore important.
Movement / Re: Feet Training
« Last post by elianahermione on July 11, 2018, 04:00:37 AM »
I am going to do some high heel foot training because heels are just so cute. It's better to know how to walk around with them then just wearing them out once and making yourself look like a fool because you don't know how to walk in them essay writer.
Socialize / Re: How do I write an argumentative essay?
« Last post by angelicamandy on July 10, 2018, 11:36:05 PM »
How reliable and safe it is to hire an academic writer online? A 100% safe, but only when clients hire our do my essay cheap uk online service for their college or university projects. Following the best research and writing style appropriate for your particular project, a flawless paper is all ensured.
Injuries - Discussion / Find the Right Muscle Pain Treatment
« Last post by susancooperx on July 10, 2018, 09:29:20 PM »
Healthy life is the key to success. Health problems like muscle pain can be troublesome for one's well-being. My health blog talks about some curative ways to treat certain health conditions and the use of special medications. Visit my web blog on http://shanon29.blogspot.com/ to know more!
Are you looking for a health blog to cater to your acute and chronic muscle pain needs? Health Finesse is a super new health blog that concerns itself with various health conditions and special medications used for their treatment. So, join us today for exclusive talks on http://healthmatters1234.blogspot.com/
Parkour And Freerunning / Re: Parkour Essay
« Last post by BaconRo on July 09, 2018, 12:44:59 AM »
In future you can also consider an opportunity of getting help of teacher or simply buy argumentative essay. Hope everything passed good with your essay.
Parkour And Freerunning / Buy Vinyl Stripes For Cars | Custom Pinstripe Tape
« Last post by stripeman on July 06, 2018, 01:40:29 AM »
We have got a great range of model specific kits. Buy custom pinstripe tape, vinyl stripes for cars & much more vehicle graphics from our online store.
Vinyl Stripes For Cars
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."
I posted here 2 years ago after 4 years, give or take some months, and no one complained.
Not sure if this forum is all that alive anymore, or if this thread will ever really be noticed or used, but it and the apk domain still exists, soo...

Just editing a few things.
There's a missing word on my joke about concrete.
I really, really want to figure out or remember what that very first video WAS, since if I put it very first, there is probably a good reason for it.
Maybe add somewhere more info about "foot/lower leg impact("Dead fish")" where your rear foot is flat on the ground instead of you coming up on your toes at the end.
Then check over about editing anything else. Nothing major. Still seems fully informative.

P.S. Still, still alive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10