Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2382

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Training Journals / Re: Sebastian's Training Journal.
« Last post by SebastianCannon on March 14, 2017, 10:37:28 AM »
61/365 was yesterday I chopped wood. Did pullups and pushups + stretching
« Last post by SebastianCannon on March 10, 2017, 10:34:30 AM »
Day 56 was yesterday
I did these killer stretches with one of my friends. It really focused on the legs, especially the quads and butt area.
« Last post by SebastianCannon on March 07, 2017, 04:49:17 PM »
Day 54

Hit the gym. Focused on legs.
« Last post by SebastianCannon on March 05, 2017, 02:44:03 PM »
I forgot to post yesterday for day 52

52/365
Lighter than I wanted it to be. Just yhe usual latches and pullups/pushups

53/365
Got some parkour training in today. Worked specifically on wallruns, I've lost a lot of technique over the winter. I did one of my favorite training things today. Put on a blindfold and work your way from one end to the other without touching the main floor.
Try posting in the Facebook group for Arkansas parkour. I hope you can find some training buddies! Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2243039832/?fref=nf
« Last post by SebastianCannon on March 03, 2017, 10:53:38 AM »
Yesterday was day 50
I didn't do as much as I'd like but I'm planning on going out and training this Sunday.

I've been working my core a lot lately.

Anyways, Lots of push ups, pull ups, hanging leg raises, hollow hold, scissors and some little laches on my doorframe to a piece of tape on the ground in front of me.
Arkansas / Springdale/Rogers/Fayetteville North West Arkansas, looking for peeps
« Last post by RuzePK on February 24, 2017, 11:36:44 AM »
Anyone that does parkour in this area of NWA? Me and my friend don't know many good places, and are kinda bored by ourselves. It'd be great to meet some other people that share the same interests, And I plan on building a parkour gym in my backyard for anyone to come and visit. We're both in early high school, and would like to meet anyone that is interested in doing some parkour/freerunning as well, that is in the same area as us.
If you want to contact me, my number is 479-365-9077, so hmu anytime.

I wonder how many people actually do parkour in NWA, never seem to see anyone :/

Wait what is this emoji omg  :-Sarcasm
Modify message
Parkour And Freerunning / Springdale/Rogers/Fayetteville AR
« Last post by RuzePK on February 24, 2017, 11:19:30 AM »
Anyone that does parkour in this area of NWA? Me and my friend don't know many good places, and are kinda bored by ourselves. It'd be great to meet some other people that share the same interests, And I plan on building a parkour gym in my backyard for anyone to come and visit. We're both in early high school, and would like to meet anyone that is interested in doing some parkour/freerunning as well, that is in the same area as us.
If you want to contact me, my number is 479-365-9077, so hmu anytime.

I wonder how many people actually do parkour in NWA, never seem to see anyone :/

Wait what is this emoji omg  :-Sarcasm
« Last post by SebastianCannon on February 23, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZHZb2PlcTQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZHZb2PlcTQ</a>
Parkour And Freerunning / NINJA's Wanted!!!
« Last post by ryanrohloff on February 21, 2017, 11:41:39 AM »
North Shore Gymnastics in Orono, MN is looking for Ninja's! We have a unique program that combines parkour, gymnastics, and Martial Arts! What child does not want to be a NINJA!! Right?!
We are hiring part time employee's for shifts that are weekday late afternoons and evenings. Saturday mornings are available too!
If you have lots of energy, and love teaching, this is the job for you!
Please contact Ryan Rohloff at 763-479-3189 or email ryan@northshoregym.org
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10