Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome! / Re: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!
« Last post by daniellee77 on December 11, 2018, 09:08:49 PM »
Hello, I am Daniel Lee, and I am from Florida,USA.
Parkour And Freerunning / Re: How to Train for Parkour
« Last post by famitofu on December 11, 2018, 07:52:32 PM »
Broken smile, tired eyes. I can feel your longing heart.
Call my name, basketball games from afar. I will bring a smile back !
Welcome! / ay. Jose Bautista hit his secon
« Last post by lebaobei123 on December 10, 2018, 04:10:29 PM »
NEW YORK, N.Y. - NHL general managers made some progress toward implementing a coachs challenge system, but could not finalize plans to do so at their annual Stanley Cup final meeting. At this point the issue is trying to define what cases would be subject to challenges and how the process would work. Because of that, GMs sounded optimistic something would be agreed on, but there was no certainty about whether it would start next season or in 2015-16. "It would be related to a coachs challenge and so instead of jumping right into it, maybe everybody understands when the coaches are going to challenge," Jim Rutherford of the Pittsburgh Penguins said. "So maybe just try it internally for a year. These are real tough changes so you want to get it right." Coachs challenges and the possibility of expanded video review dominated Wednesdays meeting several blocks from Madison Square Garden on the day of Game 4 of the Cup final. One thing that seemed clear was that goaltender interference would not be part of any such changes because theres so much room for interpretation. "I think Commissioner (Gary) Bettman says it best: You want certainty, you want black-and-white where we can say, This is it and, This is not it," Don Maloney of the Phoenix Coyotes said. "Goals going over the line, thats certainty, black-and-white. When you start talking about goalie interference for example, now you start talking about judgment calls. ... Thats when it gets grey." What coaches might be able to challenge includes goals scored on plays that shouldve been offside, the puck hitting the protective netting, the wrong player getting penalized and the puck going over the glass for a penalty. Rutherford stressed that coachs challenges wont be there next season, while Maloney said he wasnt quite sure if it was too late for that possibility. That just added to the lack of clarity out of Wednesdays meeting. Discussions also centred on cracking down on embellishment, and changing the draft lottery for 2015-16 and beyond to be more like the NBAs that allows the first three picks to be attainable. Any draft-lottery changes would not go into effect until 2016, leaving the much-anticipated Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel 2015 event subject to the same system there is now. GMs gave their approval on those competition committee recommendations, including allowing a more liberal definition of kicked-in goals, expanding the trapezoid, doing a dry scrape of the ice and changing ends before overtime, and making some faceoff changes. Consensus wasnt so clear on expanded video review out of Torontos situation room or coachs challenges. One problem is the possibility of delaying games, which Major League Baseball is dealing with in its first season with replay beyond home runs. "We dont want games to be 3 hours long, 3 1/2 hours long," Maloney said. "I find myself going to football games with the stoppages there, I really cant stand it." One thing GMs did seem to agree on is the desire to have more correct calls. "Thats all were concerned about: making sure we get it right," Dale Tallon of the Florida Panthers said. "And then if we do further reviews, weve got to make sure that when we do the reviews, its black and white. Theres still a lot of grey areas in all of this stuff." The discussion will continue. The NHLs board of governors convenes later in June and must approve any changes along with the NHLPA executive committee. "Were on the right track. We just have to make sure what were doing is giving us the results we expect," Maloney said. "The coachs challenge, expanding video replay ? those are the big topics right now and were still searching for ways to help the game, not hurt it." Samuel Morin Jersey . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir. Brian Propp Jersey . So true. It is one thing to create a winning football team, and another to keep it winning. Each and every week it changes. The NFL creates a unique interest of not who is "the best", but much more who is "the best this week". http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/. Head of clinic Josef Obrist tells the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that Morgenstern "is doing surprisingly well. ... He still has a memory gap but thats nothing unusual." Morgenstern has moved to a rehabilitation clinic in Klagenfurt for further recovery. Jordan Weal Jersey . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. Michal Neuvirth Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Carlos Beltran homered for his first hit this spring, leading the New York Yankees past the Toronto Blue Jays 8-2 on Sunday. Jose Bautista hit his second homer in exhibition play for the Blue Jays. Beltrans solo home run came in the third off reliever Todd Redmond and landed far over the right-field fence. It capped a four-run inning that included a two-run homer by Eduardo Nunez. Beltran signed a three-year, $45 million contract with the Yankees in the off-season. He batted .296 with 24 homers and 84 RBIs with the St. Louis Cardinals last year. "You want to see guys swinging the bat well, obviously, but its really important at the end," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "It doesnt really matter sometimes. You can be swinging the bat horrible at the end of spring training and get off to a hot start and vice versa. But its always nice to see." Bautista connected off Vidal Nuno in the first. Nuno struck out three and gave up two hits in two innings. Toronto starter Esmil Rogers tossed two innings and allowed an earned run. The right-hander gave up three hits and struck out one. Jose Reyes, Edwin Encarnacion, Melky Cabrera and Adam Lind each doubled for the Blue Jays. Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter did not play. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Rogers threw 36 pitches and worked almost-exclusively on his changeup, which he said is progressing well. "Thats what I was working for," Rogers said. "Down in the Dominican (Republic) during winter ball, I worked on my changeup and now I feel more comfortable. I got it before. The only reason is I didnt have too much confidence to throw that. Right now, I can throw anything I want." Rogers was 5-9 with a 4.77 ERA in 44 games with the Blue Jays last season. He is a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation. Yankees: Nuno said he felt as if he "got a little happy with the fastball," which led to Bautistas home run. Nuno, who is a contender for the fifth spot in the rotation, appeared in five games with the Yankees last season and made three starts. He finished 1-2 with a 2.25 ERA. "Overall, Im just pleased a little bit with how the outcome came," he said. "It was just one pitch and Bautista just hit it out.dddddddddddd Location was good and everything. (My fastball) just got overused a little bit and I wasnt using my secondary (pitches) like I was supposed to do." TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field and was 0 for 3 with a strikeout. Manager John Gibbons said closer Casey Janssen had an MRI on his sore right shoulder, but it did not show any damage. "Its just inflamed," Gibbons said. "Theres a lot of wear and tear on a guy over the years. Hes smart, backed off and well give him a little breather. Theres still a full month (of spring training) left. Hell be ready to go." Janssen, who saved 34 games for the Blue Jays last season, said he plans to rest and start throwing again in a few days. Yankees: Girardi said first baseman Mark Teixeira, limited to 15 games last season because of a right wrist injury, might play in his first spring training game on Thursday or Friday. Alfonso Soriano, recovering from flu-like symptoms, went through a workout Sunday morning that included batting practice and defensive drills. The outfielder/designated hitter could play in his first exhibition game in the next few days. FIRE DRILL The Yankees dealt with a minor scare before the game when a towel inside of a dryer caught fire in the grounds crew clubhouse located next door to the teams clubhouse. Girardi joked that "it got a little smoky" and said some players evacuated. There was no reported damage or injuries. PINEDA PITCHES Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda, who missed the past two seasons after right shoulder surgery, threw 21 of 35 pitches for strikes in a simulated game. He faced 10 batters, allowing two hits, striking out one and walking his final two hitters. Pineda and Hiroki Kuroda are scheduled to pitch in Fridays game against the Tigers in Tampa. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Welcome! / o the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon
« Last post by lebaobei123 on December 10, 2018, 04:07:55 PM »
2011 was a great year for the BC Lions. They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. That was two years ago however, and things have been getting increasingly worrisome on the West Coast ever since. First, the Lions failed to deliver on their strong 2012 regular season when they were upset in the Western Final by the Calgary Stampeders. But that was nothing compared to this year. BC clearly fell behind the Stampeders and Saskatchewan Roughriders in the regular season before exiting the playoffs in the Western Semi-Final, their earliest exit since 2010. The Lions do have excuses for their down year, with star quarterback and former Most Outstanding Player Travis Lulay missing the final seven games of the regular season save for a short, four-pass cameo in the finale due to a shoulder injury. Lulay also underwent off-season shoulder surgery early this off-season, suggesting the 30-year-old wasnt 100 percent during his start in BCs Western Semi-Final loss to the eventual Grey Cup champion Roughriders. That said, the Lions were still in third place in the West, two games behind both Calgary and Saskatchewan, at the time of Lulays shoulder injury. Both the Stamps and Riders appear to have the foundation in place to once again field West division contenders next season; can BC keep up? The Lions made their first off-season move on Wednesday, parting ways with offensive coordinator Jacques Chapdelaine. The list of candidates rumoured to be in the running to replace Chapdelaine is fairly impressive; will that move alone be enough to kick start BCs fortunes for next year? The Rouge asks: Do the Lions need a shakeup this off-season to keep pace in the West Division? Authentic Ian McCoshen Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Authentic Evgenii Dadonov Jersey . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand. http://www.cheapnhlpanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-alexander-petrovic-jersey. With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Authentic Henrik Borgstrom Jersey . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. Authentic Mike Hoffman Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. GOLD COAST, Australia -- Eight-time winner and defending champion Karrie Webb was disqualified from the Australian Ladies Masters on Friday for signing an incorrect scorecard after the second round. American Cheyenne Woods, niece of Tiger Woods, and South African Stacey Lee Bregman both followed first round 69s with six-under second rounds of 67 to lead the European and Australian tour event by a shot at 10-under 136. Webb signed for a second-straight 1-over 74 which would have made the cut. She quickly notified officials she had made an error, signing for par on the 12th when she had made bogey. Ladies European Tour tournament director Fraser Munro said "it was quite clear she signed for an incorrect scorecard. She was obviously disappointed." "She needs to verify all her 18 hole scores," Munro said. "Thats her duty. Shes not properly checked her scorecard and left the recording area." Woods, bidding for her first professional victory, had an eagle, a bogey and five birdies in her secoond round 67 at the par-73, 6,034 metres (6,577 yards) Royal Pines Resort.dddddddddddd After a three-putt bogey on her ninth hole Woods, who started at the 10th, sank a 7-iron from the fairway for eagle at the par-4 first. Bregman had six birdies on an unblemished scorecard to share the lead by a shot from Englands Trish Johnson with Swedens Camilla Lennarth, formerly of the University of Alabama, a further shot behind. "It was a great day today," Woods said. "I played pretty steady throughout the entire round. "My putter was working really well for me and I was hitting the ball well so, like I said, it was just a steady day. "The highlight was definitely my No. 10, holing from the fairway." Bregman played almost her entire round without an 8-iron after breaking the club against a tree on the first hole. "I had quite a few shots which needed an 8-iron but I just had to improvise," she said. "I just had to grip down on a 7-iron or hit a hard 9-iron." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Welcome! / envers win Sunday at Sacrament
« Last post by lebaobei123 on December 10, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »
LONDON -- Chelsea has signed St. Etienne defender Kurt Zouma on a 5 1/2-year contract but he will remain on loan at the French club until the end of the season. The 19-year-old centre back has made 52 league appearances for the Ligue 1 team and scored four goals. Zouma has represented Frances youth teams and he was part of the group that won the Under-20 World Cup last year. Chelsea has already signed midfielder Nemanja Matic and winger Mohamed Salah in the January transfer window. Authentic Alec Martinez Jersey . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. Authentic Marcel Dionne Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. http://www.cheapnhlkingsjerseysauthentic.com/. The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Authentic Jack Campbell Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Authentic Ilya Kovalchuk Jersey . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento.LONDON - Saido Berahino was rewarded for his prolific form for West Bromwich Albion by earning a first call-up by England on Thursday, while winger Theo Walcott is back despite playing only 10 minutes for Arsenal after a 10-month injury absence.There were also recalls for midfielders Ross Barkley, Stewart Downing and Michael Carrick ahead of Englands European Championship qualifier at home to Slovenia on Nov. 15 and a friendly against neighbour Scotland in Glasgow three days later.Captain Wayne Rooney was included in a 26-man squad and is set to make his 100th appearance for England against Slovenia.The Burundi-born Berahino is the top-scoring English player in the Premier League with seven goals in 10 matches, and his goals have also helped Englands under-21 team into next summers European Championship.England manager Roy Hodgson said he only hadnt called up Berahino earlier because of his importance to the under-21s.Theres no reason to pass over his credentials yet again, Hodgson said. Im sure Saido will come wanting to play, but he faces stiff competition and he understands that. Hes not just there for the learning process.Walcott only returned to action last weekend from damaged cruciate knee ligaments after careful rehabilitation at Arsenal. Hodgson sees Walcott as a key member of his attack but may not select him in the upcoming games.He is continuing with a fitness program that we will have to make certain that we do during the time he is with us, Hodgson said. We have given him and his club the guarantee that we will do that. (Arsenal manager) Arsene (Wengger) is happy for us to take him.dddddddddddd.Daniel Sturridge ? Rooneys first-choice partner up front ? is still missing with a calf injury and Hodgson never entertained the idea of selecting the striker after a call to Liverpool enquiring about Sturridges fitness wasnt returned by manager Brendan Rodgers.Ive left a message for Brendan ? the message was that its pretty obvious that (Sturridge) is not fit, Hodgson said, and Brendans not rung back to counter that he actually is.Liverpool right back Glen Johnson was overlooked, perhaps signalling the end of his international career with Hodgson preferring youngsters Calum Chambers and Nathaniel Clyne.England is top of Group E in qualifying for Euro 2016 after opening with three straight wins. Slovenia is second on six points.___England:Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City).Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Nathaniel Clyne (Southampton), Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling (both Manchester United).Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Everton), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Stewart Downing (West Ham), Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana (both Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Tottenham), Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott (both Arsenal).Forwards: Rickie Lambert (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Welbeck (Arsenal), Saido Berahino (West Bromwich Albion). cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Welcome! / uardo Escobar drove in a
« Last post by lebaobei123 on December 10, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »
PITTSBURGH -- Chuck Noll, the Hall of Fame coach who won a record four Super Bowl titles with the Pittsburgh Steelers, died Friday night at his home. He was 82. The Allegheny County Medical Examiner said Noll died of natural causes. Noll transformed the Steelers from a long-standing joke into one of the NFLs pre-eminent powers, becoming the only coach to win four Super Bowls. He was a demanding figure who did not make close friends with his players, yet was a successful and motivating leader. The Steelers won the four Super Bowls over six seasons (1974, 1975, 1978 and 1979), an unprecedented run that made Pittsburgh one of the NFLs marquee franchises, one that breathed life into a struggling, blue-collar city. "He was one of the great coaches of the game," Steelers owner Dan Rooney once said. "He ranks up there with (George) Halas, (Tom) Landry and (Curly) Lambeau." Nolls 16-8 record in post-season play remains one of the best in league history. He retired in 1991 with a 209-156-1 record in 23 seasons, after inheriting a team that had never won a post-season game. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1993. Noll worked so well with Steelers President Rooney that the team never felt the need to have a general manager. When he retired, and was replaced by Bill Cowher, only four other coaches or managers in modern U.S. pro sports history had run their teams longer than Noll had. "Chuck Noll is the best thing that happened to the Rooneys since they got on the boat (to America) in Ireland," Art Rooney II, the former Steelers personnel chief and the son of the team founder, once said. A former messenger guard for his hometown Cleveland Browns who earned the nicknamed Knute Knowledge -- as in Knute Rockne -- Noll was an assistant with the San Diego Chargers and Baltimore Colts for nine seasons. Then he accepted what seemed a dead-end job in January 1969 as coach of the NFLs least-successful organization. Art Rooney Sr. often hired friends and cronies as coaches, and only two of the Steelers first 13 coaches had winning records. At the time Noll took over, the franchise was 105 games below .500 in its history. Noll, hired only after Penn States Joe Paterno turned down a $350,000, five-year offer, was different from any Steelers coach before him. He immediately brought intelligence, toughness, stability, confidence, character and a can-do mindset to a franchise accustomed to constant upheaval and ever-changing personnel. Asked at his first news conference if his goal was to make the Steelers respectable, Noll said, "Respectability? Who wants to be respectable? Thats spoken like a true loser." Perhaps not the most colorful coach behind the microphone, Noll could often be counted on for memorable, motivational one-liners that became rallying cries. Phrases like "A life of frustration is inevitable for any coach whose main enjoyment is winning," and "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it," and "The thrill isnt in the winning, its in the doing," spoke volumes about what Noll was trying to accomplish. They went over well in a football-crazed region of Pennsylvania. The day after Noll was hired, the Steelers drafted defensive lineman Joe Greene. He was the first of the nine Hall of Famers selected during the Noll era. Four of the others were drafted within Nolls first four seasons: Terry Bradshaw, Mel Blount, Jack Ham and Franco Harris. Four more arrived in the first five rounds of the 1974 draft: Lynn Swann, Jack Lambert, John Stallworth and Mike Webster. And the 1971 draft, though it produced only one Hall of Famer (Ham), generated seven starters. While the Steelers surprisingly won their opener under Noll in 1969, beating Detroit, they lost their final 13 games that season, and their first three in 1970. By then, some were questioning Nolls hiring. The Steelers turnaround began in earnest in 1970, the year they moved into the AFC after the NFL and AFL merged. They drafted Bradshaw with the No. 1 pick, moved into Three Rivers Stadium after years of being a secondhand tenant of Pitt Stadium and Forbes Field. They won five of eight during one stretch. By 1972, the year Harris arrived to give them the ground game Noll sought, they were championship contenders with an 11-3 record and a weve-turned-the-corner attitude. Noll had long since run off underachievers and pushed the Rooneys to bring in the players he wanted. "Hell argue a point with you and keep yelling, No, this is right, youre wrong," Dan Rooney said. "Sometimes you have to say, This is the way were going to do it." The first traditional playoff game in Steelers history on Dec. 23, 1972, also signalled what was to come. The Steelers were in control of the John Madden-coached Raiders most of the game, until quarterback Ken Stabler scored in the final two minutes to put Oakland up 7-6. With the Steelers down to fourth-and-10 on their side of the field, Bradshaw lofted a pass downfield intended for Frenchy Fuqua. As Fuqua and safety Jack Tatum converged on the ball, it bounded high in the air for what looked to be a certain incompletion. Instead, Harris, trailing on the play, caught the ball nearly at his shoe tops and raced into the end zone for an improbable touchdown. The play would quickly become known as the "Immaculate Reception." Nolls Steelers did not win the Super Bowl that season -- they lost to unbeaten Miami on a fake punt in the AFC title game. But, with their roster completed by their remarkable 1974 draft, they finally became NFL champions and did it three more times by January 1980. Still, Nolls best team might have been in 1976, when the Steelers rebounded from a 1-4 start to go 10-4 -- even with Bradshaw injured and out most of the season -- by playing the greatest stretch of defence in NFL history. The Steel Curtain shut out five of their final nine opponents while yielding only 28 points. At one point, they didnt allow a touchdown for 22 quarters. However, Harris and Rocky Bleier, 1,000-yard rushers that season, were injured in a playoff game against Baltimore. Without a running game, they lost the AFC title to Oakland. A year later, Noll wound up in a federal court trial. He accused Raiders defensive back George Atkinson, who had levelled Swann with a brutal hit the season before, of being part of the NFLs "criminal element." Noll prevailed, but there were hard feelings when, under oath, he included Blount as also being part of that criminal element. The Steelers went 9-5 that season, but rebounded to win the championship in the 1978 and 1979 seasons. When all the talent began to retire, the championships ended. Great drafts gave way to poor ones. The Steelers won only two playoff games and no conference championships in Nolls final 12 seasons, missing the post-season eight times. Noll never was much of a yeller or screamer, though he had his moments. He confronted Oilers coach Jerry Glanville at midfield and warned him about the teams borderline-legal blocking techniques. "He didnt feel like it was his job to motivate," Bleier said. "It was his job to take motivated people and give them a direction and get the job done." When he retired, Noll always said he would never coach another team and he didnt. In 2007, the football field at St. Vincent College, the Steelers longtime training camp home in Latrobe, was named for Noll, even though he played at and graduated from Dayton. Born in Cleveland, Noll attended Benedictine High School, where he played running back and tackle, winning All-State honours, before gaining a scholarship to play for the Flyers. He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns, Pittsburghs biggest, most traditional rival, in 1953. At 27, he retired as a player from the Browns in 1959. Cheap Clippers Jerseys Free Shipping . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Authentic . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. http://www.cheapclippersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-marcin-gortat-jersey. Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft. Discount Clippers Jerseys .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul. Authentic Tobias Harris Jersey . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.CHICAGO -- Minnesota Twins rookie Trevor May came out sizzling, pitching three perfect innings and striking out five. But he had to refocus on being aggressive to get deeper into the game against the Chicago White Sox. May struck out a season-high 10 in six innings and Minnesota overcame Jose Abreus 35th home run, beating Chicago 6-4 to end a four-game losing streak. "Ive always kind of been a strikeout guy," May said. "Getting those first couple of strikes and then giving them some of my best stuff has translated into swings and misses." May (3-4) was staked to an early 4-0 lead, then hung on to win his third straight start. The 6-foot-5, 24-year-old walked none while allowing three runs and five hits in his seventh start and longest outing so far. Adam Eaton reached on an infield single in the fourth to end Mays streak. The next three batters followed with hits to cut the lead to 4-2 as Abreu and Conor Gillaspie drove in runs with singles. After pitching coach Rick Anderson visited the mound, May struck out the next three Chicago batters. "(Anderson) went out there and told him to trust his stuff and pitch off the fastball," manager Ron Gardenhire said. "After that he started doing it again and I think you saw him go right throught them." Glen Perkins pitched the ninth for his 34th save in 40 chances, despite giving up Abreus homer. Abreu tied the White Sox rookie record for homers, set by Ron Kittle with 35 in 1983. Abreu singled and drove in two runs, giving the rookie 102 RBIs. Abreus homer was his second in two games, but he before that he hadnt hit one since Aug. 22 at the New York Yankees. "Hes been pretty consistent just as a hitter," manager Robin Ventura said. "The powers going to be there. He went through a little stretch where he wasnt hitting many home runs, but its there." Adrian Nieto also homered for the White Sox. Trevor Plouffe and Jordan Schafer homered for the Twins. Hector Noesi (8-10) allowed five runs and eight hits in 6 2-3 innings. Kurt Suzuki had two RBIs and Eduardo Escobar drove in a run for the Twins, who rebounded to take the final game of the series.dddddddddddd Swept in a doubleheader Saturday, the Twins came back to win for just the second time in 10 games. Minnesota won the season series from the White Sox 10-9. The Twins took a 2-0 lead in the second on Plouffes homer, his 14th, and Escobars sacrifice fly. Schafers two-run shot with two outs in the fourth extended Minnesotas lead to 4-0. It was his first with the Twins since joining them on Aug. 5 after being claimed on waivers from Atlanta. After the White Sox closed to 4-2, Nieto hit a solo homer in the fifth. The Twins added runs on Suzukis double in the seventh and his sacrifice fly in the ninth. TRAINERS ROOM Twins: Rookie 1B-DH Kennys Vargas sat out his first game since making his MLB debut on Aug. 1. Vargas has seven homers and 35 RBIs in his first 41 games, but is hitless in his last three. "Hes had some great at-bats," Gardenhire said. "Weve been impressed." ... The Twins played their sixth game in four days. White Sox: White Sox DH Paul Konerko said he hoped to return during the teams nine-game trip that starts Monday in Kansas City. Konerko has been sidelined since Sept. 2 with a broken left hand. He has 439 career homers and will retire in two weeks after 18 seasons, 16 with the White Sox. UP NEXT Twins: Minnesota sends RHP Anthony Swarzak (3-1, 3.95) against Detroit and ace RHP Max Scherzer (16-5, 3.19) in Minneapolis on Monday night. White Sox: LHP John Danks (9-11, 5.05) is set to face Royals RHP James Shields (14-7, 3.13) in Kansas City on Monday night. K-TIME The White Sox (26) and Twins (19) pitchers combined for for 45 strikeouts in Saturdays doubleheader sweep by Chicago, the most in a doubleheader since Oct. 2, 2010, when the Yankees and Red Sox at 49 in a twinbill, according to STATS. Players and managers said the shadows from the U.S. Cellular Field stands played a role during the first game, which started at 3:10 p.m. "The ball was disappearing," Gardenhire said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
General Discussions (Competition) / Re: I need Web developer help
« Last post by HinaEni on December 09, 2018, 11:42:43 PM »
Our web development company UAE is doing work in PHP as well as javascript and laravel. Our motive is to satisfy our clients to deliver them the desired result. We are available 24/7 for a customer support. We are also doing urgent work without any extra charges. You need to get help from us at once to check our reliability.
Writing an essay is always a hectic task for the students as they have to prepare it after lots of hard work and analysis but still some of the students unable to do it and need help from the experts who are working for these students to assist them in their related issues that's why our cheap paper writing service is offering the best academic help to these students who are facing such issues while completing any kind of writing projects and I think it is suitable for students as well.
Movement / Re: How to hack ReCaptcha
« Last post by Infur1996 on December 08, 2018, 03:45:42 AM »
It irritates me alot, recaptcha! Then i found out this problem solution in topaperwritingservices.com/review-academized-com/ website. They told me to download Xevil 3.0 software and after installing that software. My all problems will gone. Thanks to you for sharing Xevil 3.0 setup.
Welcome! / y hand by a member of
« Last post by lebaobei123 on December 07, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »
LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Freshman Kelly Oubre Jr. had 23 points and 10 rebounds, and Frank Mason added 14 points and nine assists to help No. 10 Kansas beat Lafayette 96-69 on Saturday. Wayne Selden Jr. finished with 12 points, all in the second half for Kansas (9-1). Freshman Svi Mykhailiuk and Jamari Traylor each had 11 points, and freshman Cliff Alexander had 10. Seth Hinrichs led Lafayette (7-3) with 15 points and seven rebounds. Kansas played without freshman Devonte Graham because of a toe injury, and junior Perry Ellis was limited to seven minutes in the first half. Kansas pulled away with a 10-0 run in the first half with the help of a couple 3s and a back-to-back dunks by Alexander and Oubre. Lafayette tried to regain some footing, but couldnt manage to chip away at the deficit. At the end of the first half, Mykhailuk hit three straight 3-pointers to extend Kansas lead to 17. It was raining jumpers after intermission, but it wasnt by Kansas. Senior Dan Trist had six straight points and the Leopards made eight shots in a row, cutting Kansas halftime lead in half. Mason wasnt about to let Lafayette pull a Utah and come back within striking distance -- and neither was Traylor. The two combined for 11 points in Kansas 15-4 run. That run electrified Kansas and the Jayhawks ran with it and led by 34 before the bench was cleared. TIP-INS Kansas: Junior Hunter Mickelson scored eight points, the most hes scored since he played for Arkansas. Lafayette: The Leopards are 0-3 against Big 12 opponents since coach Fran OHanlon took over in 1995. UP NEXT Kansas visits Temple on Monday. Lafayette hosts the New Jersey Institute of Technology on Dec. 28. Cheap Winnipeg Jets Gear . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. Authentic Laurie Boschman Jersey . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. http://www.cheapnhljetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kyle-connor-jersey. - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday. Authentic Jack Roslovic Jersey . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. Authentic Mark Scheifele Jersey . As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic and Jerzy Janowicz of Poland advanced to the Winston-Salem Open final with three-set victories on Friday. The seventh-seeded Rosol edged Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, and Janowicz defeated Sam Querrey 4-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "Ive been trying to get ready for the hard-court season, but the practice matches were no good for me," said Rosol, who should crack the top 30 in the world rankings for the first time after Fridays win. "But Im happy with my results this week. I hope Im not finished yet." Rosol took a key service break from Lu to go up 5-4 in the third set, and then saved three break points while serving out the match to advance to his third ATP Tour final this year. "All the games were pretty tough," said Rosol, who made it to the semifinals after top-seed John Isner of the U.S. withdrew Thursday because of a sprained ankle. "On my serve, there was a couple times when I went down 30-love and came back. There was a time when (Lu) went down 40-love on his serve and came back. "It was always up and down, so we had to stay with our mind on the court and stay focused all the time." Janowicz broke Querrey four times in the final six gamees of the second and third sets.dddddddddddd "It definitely was an extremely tough match," Janowicz said. "I didnt play my best tennis today. I was fighting to the end. Its always nice to win that kind of match." Despite serving 18 aces, Querrey had trouble controlling his serve, making just 52 per cent of his first serves with six double faults. While he broke Janowiczs serve four times, he also blew three break opportunities. "A lot of them, he hit a serve that was too big or hit a serve that I barely got in," said Querrey, who was trying to make his first tournament final of the year. Janowicz had a scare early in the third set, calling out a trainer for treatment on his left foot. But he managed to stay in the match. Lu, who had beaten Rosol in their only previous meeting last year in Thailand, had his chances in the tight semi. He used a service break to go up 4-1 in the first set before Rosol rallied, and nearly blew a 5-2 advantage in the second set before winning the set. "It was a very close match," said Lu, who was playing in his third semifinal this year. "We both had many, many chances. Theres nothing to complain about, but if I had done better on some points, the score would have turned to my side." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10