Author Topic: Mike Wyant  (Read 5803 times)

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Wyant
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 01:04:27 PM »
Thx Cpt, Its been hectic lately. The past couple days all i've managed to do was the apk warmup. Last night i was up to 3 filming a movie for film class. I was the Key Grip so i ended up pushing a festiva 480 ft... (8 takes of a 30 ft space. I also had to push it back to the starting spot.) My legs actually dont feel that bad today. Im supposed to go to my girlfriends tonight. So ill do my apk warmup before work. This weekend things should get alot easier. Next week is a break off of school (year round) so Ill have time to bust my ass.

Offline Samuel96

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Bear hunter-3rd in command
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »
     -Gain more personal confidence
     -Increase Flexibility
     -Increase running endurance
bad, make them finite like
     -Increase from 40 pushups in one pass to 50
     -Increase from 50 situps to 60

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 12:08:37 PM »
Guys... Important thing to note. I just over came a horrible addiction today... So i was running around as my dwarven hunter jumping off of the highest things i could find when i relized that i should be training for parkour... I imidiatlely shut down WoW and Shift+Deleted it from my computer... MOre to come soon

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2008, 02:23:48 AM »
May, 18

Early EARLY morning workout. Started at 1 am. Walked down to Iron man fitness center (open 24 hours) Met a cool guy who is interested in parkour. In fact worked out from 2-4 then talked till 5 about parkour. Anyways heres the workout

Walk/jog to center (2 miles)
Apk Warmup
Roll drills on hardwood did 150 rolls
Pushups: 40
Situps: OMG ok the break down, I did the apk warmup so thats 90 situps, then i did 50 at a -30deg Angle, Then i did 40 with an 8 pound ball on my chest I FELT AMAZING my core is usually my weakes part
Pullups: 3-2-1-1
Tricep Flex (90lb) 10-5-10
QMed to each station
Leg Curled 120lbs 10- 10- 5- 2- 1 last one was failure

Diet was shabby as i fell into old habits today. But will work on that.

Offline Nom

• Mangabey
  • NOM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2008, 08:27:46 AM »
Whoo boy that is early. Seems like a nice workout though, the incorporation of QM was a good idea. The roll drill is great, but aren't you dizzy from 150 rolls? Haha, if not then you've got one hell of an equilibrium :D
Oh I thought of a replacement core exercise for you: Planks. They'll help much more than situps, in fact I'd say you could even drop situps and just substitute planks.

Keep it up man, don't feel too bad about the diet. Just paying attention to it will ensure you eat better than 90% of the populace.
------------------
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Springfield MO Weekly Session

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 08:58:54 AM »
Actually i get vertigo easily. lol maybe that is the cause  :-Sarcasm but im actually used to rolling ALOT. I would roll around our dance studio at school in laps and people would watch me and be like wtf. Anyway got to go to work (Noon)

Offline David Glass

• Hirundo Rustica
  • CptBongue
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »
     -Gain more personal confidence
     -Increase Flexibility
     -Increase running endurance
bad, make them finite like
     -Increase from 40 pushups in one pass to 50
     -Increase from 50 situps to 60

LOL. +1 LittleNinja. Figure you need some help.

What LittleNinja means is give them time constraints, like go from 40 pushups to 50 in one week. We've been through that already  ;D
Life can be divided in two phases: Before the first time, and After the first time
Traning Journal: http://www.performancemenu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5147

Offline David Glass

• Hirundo Rustica
  • CptBongue
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 11:23:39 AM »
Actually i get vertigo easily. lol maybe that is the cause  :-Sarcasm but im actually used to rolling ALOT. I would roll around our dance studio at school in laps and people would watch me and be like wtf. Anyway got to go to work (Noon)

Aren't you film guys "Rolling" all the time?... LOL I kill myself!!!... C'mon someone give a +1 for that... you know you are laughing!

Seriously, though, 150 rolls is awesome. As soon as I recover from my injuries, I'll get to rolling myself. Especially after SkyNative's video... kind of gives you a perspective as to why you should drill those rolls
Life can be divided in two phases: Before the first time, and After the first time

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2008, 08:13:21 PM »
+1 to u cpt! OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO f#ckING HAPPY!!! I just got accepted to henderson state university in arkansas! That makes me the first person in my ENTIRE family to be accepted into a college! Im going to major in physical education and training! Im off to train HARD CORE!

Offline David Glass

• Hirundo Rustica
  • CptBongue
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2008, 06:02:42 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine how proud you must be! Don't get too drunk  ;D +1 for your major accomplushment... too bad they don't have a APPLAUD: +__, you'd get a +100 for that major achievement!

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 02:50:49 PM »
so yea i feel like a fatty. i got all worried about graduation and dropped my training. Im picking it back up and might be heading out to L.A. for a week. I'll keep you guys posted

Offline Mwyant01

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 10:21:47 PM »
6/23/08

Breakfast:
1 pack of two cinn. Poptarts
1 16oz glass chocolate milk

Lunch: (at work :()
1 16 count portion of tater tots w/ketchup
1 1/4 lb 100% Cheeze Burger
2 20oz glasses of water
1 20oz glass of coke
1 20oz glass of milk

Dinner: (after workout which was at 11pm)
Taco bell on the way home
2 Cheezy beef burito's
1 medium cup of coke

Workout:

Pullups:8 ; 5,2,1
Pushups: 80 ; 20, 20, 20, 20
Squats: 50 (got bored); 20, 30

Worked on random movement, focusing on a specific part of the body at different times

Skill:
Turn vaults 40L 40R
Kong: 20
Dead clear 20
Sprint vault 20L 20R

balenced on a rail.

Realized that after all the work out i felt alot better. time to work off those pounds gained from being lazy

I may be modeling/acting for an agency here soon :)

Well chuggin along again K thx guys/girls