Author Topic: Parkour in Harrisville/Plain City  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Busterman

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Parkour in Harrisville/Plain City
« on: April 27, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
Me and my friend live in the harrisville/plain city area, that is by Ogden if you don't know, and we are always looking for new people to jam with. We have been doing this for maybe a month now and are very enthusiastic about it and parkour a lot. We are still in high school and are hang out whenever we have time.

Offline Neils

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour in Harrisville/Plain City
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 06:43:16 PM »
Busterman and I have been training hard, he says about a month.  I'm pushing three months and can't wait to get my hands on more (literally :P).  He and I have been training together and we both feel that to advance much further we will need some guidance.  Anyone with tips or up and coming jams in the northern Utah area please let us know.

Offline The_Friendly_Flying_Monkey

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Protest The Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »
I live by that area contact me and we'll meet

Offline adimeshort

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Beware the Believers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 07:40:05 AM »
I'm up in ogden and looking for others (live right below WSU campus- excellent spot, plus my backyard is a parking lot with good potential), mostly conditioning and practicing inside during the wet months (we built a little parkour gym on the cheap but its very useful... wall climbing/catgrab, vault plank w/ option of attaching a bar too, and simulated railings for precision leaps and catwalks ... 'nd padding), plus the dee events center/skating rink look like they'll be fun once the weather warms up :)

i've only been doing this for a month, but i'm addicted and do it as often as my body allows!!  i only have a partially interested friend so i'm always looking for more people to hook up with
let me know

michael
"Do what you will, this world is a fiction and made up of contradiction"

to Terence, Rupert and Ralph:

Sometimes such small things as a butterflies wings send ripples of the cosmic giggle laughing from one to us all.

Offline shockshade

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 07:56:12 AM »
     Busterman and Neils, I run Ogden Parkour and would just like to say that, if you want to join Ogden Parkour feel free to.  You said you guys were in High School.  Which one?  Just wondering.

ogdenparkour.webs.com

Offline LeonicNinja

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 03:20:51 PM »
Also there is weekly sessions in Ogden where we do jams every Wednesday and Saturday. For more information look under Event planning in either slcpk.org or ogdenparkour.webs.com

http://slcpk.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=26

http://ogdenparkour.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/1288114-weekly-schedual

_____
WWW.UTAHPARKOUR.COM has an events calendar for meetups,jams and practices!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 10:21:20 AM by Frank Hallett III »