Author Topic: Our neighbors in Kentucky  (Read 3203 times)

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
Our neighbors in Kentucky
« on: April 14, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »
Try to come up to Ohio for the Parkour Generations event coming up in May if you can. We would love to see you all here.

http://www.americanparkour.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,159/topic,9410.0/

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW ID FOR PROOF OF AGE, AND PRESENT THEIR SIGNED COPY OF THE RELEASE FORM (BELOW) IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT - NO EXCEPTIONS.

DOWNLOAD THE RELEASE FORM HERE

ALL MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 - In order to participate in this event, you will be required to have the release form signed by your parent or legal guardian in the presence of a notary public, and stamped by the notary agent. (This can be done at your local bank)

Visit our website for more information regarding this event:

www.parkourhorizons.com
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:32:18 PM by Muhammad »

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
Re: Our neighbors in Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 01:18:04 AM »
Hey guys, it's that time of year again. We have another huge event coming up in May just to the north of you. Are any of you planning to come up?

http://american-rendezvous.parkourhorizons.com/

Offline Mark Lewis

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • LPK
Re: Our neighbors in Kentucky
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:12:02 PM »
Thanks for the invite, but I personally made plans to attend (b)East Coast a long while back. I've spread the word about both jams as much as I could, but thus far I don't think any of my colleagues will be attending either. I hope all goes well. Cheers!
The strongest of seeds take root in hostile grounds. They don't fight the elements. They find thier harmony.