Author Topic: How can a Wikipedia page help in marketing a business?  (Read 901 times)

Offline darrenhunt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
How can a Wikipedia page help in marketing a business?
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:23:12 AM »
Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia which appears in the top ten results of every search engine. It is an authentic source of information and has become an important source for business marketing. Despite all that is said about Wikipedia, it is still considered as an authority site by most search engines including Google. Other than that, the audience trusts Wikipedia as a site providing information on diverse topics and subjects.

This is where it helps a business in marketing and organizations hire Wikipedia page creator to create and write content for Wikipedia page https://wikimanagementinc.com/. The Wikipedia writers and editors write informative and unbiased content so people can relate to the services. However, it is important for a business to be notable in order to be considered worthy of having a Wikipedia page.

Apart from just adding credibility to your business, it can grab the attention of the audience. It helps in increasing sales and plays a huge part in the decision-making process of the audience. Above all that, it increases the reputation of the organization and sets you apart from the competitors.

Do you think Wikipedia can be used for marketing a business?

Offline FrankTTaylor

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: How can a Wikipedia page help in marketing a business?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 02:12:35 AM »
I also want to start my marketing business but I don't know how to start it. I was searching for the marketing-related help and suddenly I Click This Link and then I see the writing-related website but I don't get any help for my marketing help. Can you please help me with this?

Offline andreasbachtold

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: How can a Wikipedia page help in marketing a business?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 03:16:38 AM »
Wikipedia is an information bank which is run through charity. It plans to make the sum of the world?s knowledge, information and stats generously obtainable to all. It doesn?t carry ads for businesses. You can use different mediums to promote your business like CV writing Company which uses facebook, pinterest and instagram to promote their business.