Author Topic: Wisconsin Training Groups  (Read 32549 times)

Offline James Rivard

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Wisconsin Training Groups
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2013, 11:30:54 AM »
Bump.  May be starting a class in the Platteville area.  Find me on facebook to keep updated, will be making a page soon if I have any luck.

And while I'm here, I'll update some of the info on a couple previous posts.
Team Quicksilver: Marinette/Menominee area is still going, mostly inactive BUT still exists.
Quicksilver has expanded to Green Bay, a class is active at the downtown YMCA, talk to James Rivard about it, he's currently leading it.

I've run both.  They are both great facilities.  If you're anywhere nearby we'd love some new people around.  Unfortunately I'm not in the area anymore, thus the new class down in Platteville.
Rock on everyone.

And yes we are still active in GB. I am in Appleton and can travel most days depending on weather to train with people. Find me on FB.
Training is the facilitation of your belief in it.

Offline Ben Toast

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2013, 07:25:49 PM »
I'm originally from Eau Claire and will be there November 22 - December 2nd this year. I really want to meet up with some peeps and jam. Is there anyone around the EC area that I can get in contact with?

Offline Projectile

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2015, 08:40:18 PM »
Polk/Burnett area
Webster, WI
Cyber Fire Freerunning
Contact: Gerard "Projectile" McKee or Chris "Diamond" Knight
cyberfirefreerunning@gmail.com

Originally just Cyber Fire Dance, Cyber Fire is a Street Dance and Freerunning group lead by Gerard "Projectile" McKee and Chris "Diamond" Knight. Despite living extremely rural, we follow the good ol' motto, "The world is our playground." If you have any interest in or questions about our group, please feel free to email us and we will attempt to reply ASAP.  :)

Offline Axiom Parkour

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • Axiom Parkour
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2016, 08:20:47 PM »
Greater together than we can ever be apart.