Author Topic: Jam maybe?  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Soldier

• Patas
  • Do a little dance...
    • View Profile
    • BEST PARKOUR DOCUMENTARY EVER!
Jam maybe?
« on: April 02, 2008, 01:04:41 PM »
Ok guys I’m tired of seeing everyone screaming about not having any one to train with so.  I'm going to call a jam somewhere in Delaware you guys just have to vote on where and when so that everyone can get together so think carefully where.  Wilmington's pretty good, I've scouted there before and that's where I'd have it.  This can't be a next weekend thing because i want to get as many people as possible in on this one.  Depending on where this is going to take place I’m going to post up in the Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania boards to see who's up for the jam and we'll see what happens.  So post up when and where and when you want to have this jam and we'll get started.  Sometime between 20 - 30 days from now so probably at the end of April.

Offline dceosilver

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Jam maybe?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 05:14:48 AM »
I'm up for it.  It should probably be somewhere in Wilmington.  I know a few good spots where I usually train.  Although I wouldn't be able to join in on one of these jams until June though. 

Offline Soldier

• Patas
  • Do a little dance...
    • View Profile
    • BEST PARKOUR DOCUMENTARY EVER!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 05:38:13 PM »
that's cool too. pick a date and i'll see who i can get to come out.

Offline dceosilver

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 12:52:14 AM »
This is kindof a short notice, but we can do something on Wednesday, June 18.  I never know my work schedule for the next week until Saturdays, so its hard for me to plan ahead.