Author Topic: All Alaska FreeRunners or Traceurs  (Read 28787 times)

Offline Harrison at AlaskaParkour.com

• Mangabey
  • Squirrel's are a Traceurs best friend.
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
All Alaska FreeRunners or Traceurs
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »
Hey all this thread is basically the main thread for posting that you live in AK and want to either hold a Jam sometime or join a group or get taught some basics. So post away =D I know how slow this thread is but I'm just trying to make it easier for the small amount of people here who actually post.

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: All Alaska FreeRunners or Traceurs
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:21:26 PM »
Harrison I'll jam with you. See you this weekend since we hang out every saturday.

Seriously anyone in AK that wants to do parkour or freerun please hit us up.

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 04:28:38 PM »
Oh yeah and if you need to call me my home phone is 907-373-0701. = P I'd give you my cell # but my cell has been shut off temporarily =\ and other contact info is MSN: Fire_lane7@hotmail.com  Skype: the.lykin and haha yeah Jason we'll go Jam at Wonderland this weekend if my foot feels up to it = [

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »
AWESOME!!!! Hahaha lol :-Sarcasm

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »
Lets go AK freerunners and Traceurs we need you to get out of your holes and Jam!

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »
Jason this summer wanna organize a Jam if we can find enough people?? If so where? If not, your gay..and were not friends anymore lol = P but I'm only saying that because I know you want to. Another thing is this isn't just directly to Jason, if anyone else does just speak up, but yeah I'm gonna go do a couple WOD's

Offline Mike "Pyro" Araujo

• Mangabey
  • Pyro4pk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:44:33 PM »
Where were you guys when i was in alaska!?!?!?!

Good luck guys getting your community going. 2 traceurs is better then no traceurs.

Offline BuckyBall

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Perpetuating Polar Parkour Possibilities
    • View Profile
    • AK Parkour
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 01:47:44 PM »
Hey, I'm all up for a jam. I know some hotspots in Anchorage that are snow-free and ready. Lets set up a jam. Also, I'm starting a site for parkour and freerunning in Alaska called akparour.com. It'll have a forum, and stuff like that. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 03:29:02 PM »
Hey, I'm all up for a jam. I know some hotspots in Anchorage that are snow-free and ready. Lets set up a jam. Also, I'm starting a site for parkour and freerunning in Alaska called akparour.com. It'll have a forum, and stuff like that. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

Thats awesome. Harrison and I would love to be a part of it. Do you live in anchorage?
I have a few spots here in wasilla. SOme i have just driven past and not tried yet but there are some cool spots out here.
Hopefully we get a jam soon.

And of couse i wanna jam harrison

Offline BuckyBall

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • AK Parkour
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
It's looking like Saturday the 12th is open for me (10am until about 3pm). Howabout a couple of us drive out to Wasilla and we'll jam, have lunch maybe, and talk about how we could create a thriving parkour culture in this state. Does that time work for you and your buddies?

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »
It's looking like Saturday the 12th is open for me (10am until about 3pm). Howabout a couple of us drive out to Wasilla and we'll jam, have lunch maybe, and talk about how we could create a thriving parkour culture in this state. Does that time work for you and your buddies?

Ahh dude that's my birthday but otherwise I totally would dude. Oh and your site idea, I'd totally be up for that. The next weekend I could probably make it but this weekend I have birthday stuff planned = ]. Oh and if were setting it up here in Wasilla that'd also give me n Jason some time to find some more spots to try out. My foot is still hurt from spring break but I'll make the most out of it and by then it'd probably be fine anyways. Lunch would be fun and I'd like to discuss how to make the parkour culture here become something more than just a couple groups of like 2 or 3 traceurs..

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 04:24:58 PM »
I like how this is going. I really thought that all traceurs and freerunners in AK were dead, but I think this is gonna work. Great idea Buckyball.

Maybe the weekend after this one

And harrison get on skype so we can talk

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »
I like how this is going. I really thought that all traceurs and freerunners in AK were dead, but I think this is gonna work. Great idea Buckyball.

Maybe the weekend after this one

And harrison get on skype so we can talk

Yes Jason they all simultaneously had heart attacks..lol you mean that there just weren't any? = P Maybe they all went Bugling XP

Anyway's yeah Jason this weekend we should go look around for some good spots for next weekend if we set up a Jam. Oh and on the 12th me and Jason are gonna be in Anchorage rock climbing.

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »
No i dont think they went bugling harrison >:(
And yea maybe we shold go to anchorage earlier to find a few spots and then head to the rock gym unless we are bringing Nate and caleb.
Bucky do you rock climb?

Offline BuckyBall

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • AK Parkour
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
Just to make sure I've got this straight: So Harrison, April 12th, you won't be avaliable because its your birthday and you'll be in Anchorage rock climbing.

Jason, I rock climbed for a year or so about 7 years ago, but I'd be game for it. I'd like to also introduce you to my brother Clint. He's kinda the talent and ambition behind our website. Maybe you guys could come to Anchorage a little early. We'll show you a spot that we like to train, then we could go rock climb. Whatever you want Harrison, you're the man of the day.  ;)

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »
This weekend Nate and Caleb aren't coming but next week they are. So yeah on saturday we could look for places and leave a little early to have time to look. and then maybe sunday we could look around for places here.

Offline JasonMurak

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
Alright cool.

Bucky that sounds good. :) Harrison will talk it out with his dad i guess see what we are doing. I got mixed up i thought it was this weekend.

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »
Just to make sure I've got this straight: So Harrison, April 12th, you won't be avaliable because its your birthday and you'll be in Anchorage rock climbing.

Jason, I rock climbed for a year or so about 7 years ago, but I'd be game for it. I'd like to also introduce you to my brother Clint. He's kinda the talent and ambition behind our website. Maybe you guys could come to Anchorage a little early. We'll show you a spot that we like to train, then we could go rock climb. Whatever you want Harrison, you're the man of the day.  ;)

Haha sounds good to me =D We usually leave around 4 but were also usually at the house doing nothing for quite a while before so yeah we could probably go early and hit that spot up = ].

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 07:45:19 PM »
Alright cool.

Bucky that sounds good. :) Harrison will talk it out with his dad i guess see what we are doing. I got mixed up i thought it was this weekend.

Haha silly bugler XP and yeah Bucky I'll have to talk to my dad and work out a schedule.

Offline Y4ZT

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »
harrison you need to hurry up and move to palo cedro im bored i swear im the only traceur in the whole county