Author Topic: Project: Pilgrimage  (Read 98116 times)

Offline Jarrett

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • snafu
    • View Profile
Re: Project: Pilgrimage
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
fantastic!!! watched it twice in a row till two in the morning!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I can't define a hero. All I know is that it's someone you probably don't notice, but when you find out what they did and how modestly they did it, you can never shake off the feeling that you're cut from a lesser cloth, and you find that braggarts suddenly offend you a great deal more than usual."

Offline itsokimaninja

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
Is there anyway to download this faster if not at all?
Maybe someone would be so kind as to upload this to mediafire or something now that megaupload is shut down?

Offline janna berry

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Home Renovations
« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »
The video was so great and I love it so much. I wish I can make my own video like that. Parkour is really fun to do..I'm just a beginner here.

Offline gravity

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2012, 03:44:34 PM »
here's the youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMQ8xr3RTNU&feature=youtu.be

EDIT:here is the right link
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:26:25 PM by gravity »
"there are no "parkour spots"; you can use anything anywhere to train and to play, as long as you're able to look at your surroundings with a vigilant eye, and use your imagination to figure out what you can do with things you come across."-  L'consolable

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2012, 07:09:52 AM »
Why not link to Duncan's upload? LINK

Offline Dillion

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2012, 06:58:58 PM »
This video is very inspiring.

Offline malte ottesen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2012, 01:47:16 PM »
This was the first parkour documentary I saw actually :D I really enjoy it! In my opinion it is probably still the best parkour documentary, and I'm all for nice clean parkour too, not too big of a fan of freerunning :P The nature of challenge is a good parkour documentary too though, have any of you seen it? if not here's a link for it http://www.pureparkour.com/2012/04/nature-of-challenge-14.html :)

Damn pilgrimage is a good parkour video though! to me it seems like most people start doing something reminding a bit more of freerunning than of parkour and that is a shame. If people just had the same view as the view in pilgrimage, that would be great In my opinion as i really love parkour  ;D

Sorry for the long post hehe :) enjoy!

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2012, 06:44:43 AM »
I had this once on an older computer, but have since lost it  :'(
It would be awesome if someone that has this Torrent or even a working download of it to re link it.
I would love to have this back on my computer, and to even take it with me to my work to show some co-workers.
"Your fantasy, is my reality"

Offline BeJimmieNip

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Project Pilgrimage
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2019, 11:41:12 AM »
Im a big fan of the 44, but thats just ugly... How about some Sponson tanks and give it a bit of width my help.  Great work though.

Offline Stevenvar

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • ?????? BOSCH
?????? BOSCH
« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2019, 06:35:15 AM »
boschsentr.ru

Offline MajorAppag

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile

Offline flefralkirl

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Flac To Aiff Converter
EDS Audio Converter
« Reply #171 on: November 13, 2019, 03:47:21 AM »
     ,        .
    -802     .           DSD,   dff.  ,      ,   .   Hifiman -802 , flac2aiff windows      .    .   ,     ,             .     .
 ,            . Tag&Rename      ,      .        ,     .          (View ] Flat File Listing flac  aiff),   .
                ,   ,   , flac  aiff      .       !  USB WiFi       WiFi N.
       .  -      .       (      )          ,    . ,  ,     ,    .

Offline Wrabeorese

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Free Audio Converter For Mac OS X And Windows
Convert FLAC To WAV On Mac And Windows
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2019, 10:38:25 AM »
Purpose one: FLAC has numerous advantages; nevertheless, it is not supported by Windows Media Participant, iTunes, QuickTime and different widespread players and units.  Convert music to mp4 view it: wma to mp4 converter freeware plant used online wma to mp4 converter consideration Next go to the Output part at the bottom of the window of the APE to MP3 Converter Right here you set totally different options like what to do if the output file already exists, where the output folder is situated, whether or not to protect the unique folder structure and what to do with the source information after the conversion course of.
Step 2: After you load the audio converter, add source FLAC file to the converter by dragging the file to the converter or click the +” button to choose from your LAPTOP. After the file is loaded, you can setup the output format in the Format” field and set the parameters of the output format in the box subsequent online flac to wav converter to it. FLAC is a format that is really helpful to those backing up a CD collection as a result of the sound high quality will stay excessive, whereas MP3 compression will result in a deterioration in comparison with the unique.
So we've got recognized that changing FLAC to WAV is a greater resolution when individuals wish to make a comparability with changing FLAC to MP3. I'm working m4a lossless now and have to worry about itunes updates, quicktime updates & traktor updates. Some DAP's will play again 24/ninety six FLAC or WAV or ALAC - ie. and iPod Contact or a Cowon participant or anything that helps Rockbox.
It allows you to convert any video to audio as MP3 format, akin to FLV to MP3, MP4 to MP3 AVI to MP3, and so forth. With both versions (free and Pro), customers have the option to burn their own audio cd free of charge utilizing Burn Audio CD - CD Burner function. Hamster is a free audio converter that installs rapidly, has a minimal interface, and isn't arduous to use.
You'll be able to compress Lossless audio formats resembling WAV, AIFF or FLAC to lossy formats corresponding to MP3 or OGG. Just like other on-line converters , this FLAC file converter can extract audio from a video that you flac2wav windows may save any theme track of scorching movies at pleasure. The default content material of a WAV file is uncompressed (although they can be utilized to store compressed codecs akin to MP3), pulse code modulated (PCM) digital samples derived from the analog supply.
You can also use Swap Sound File Converter to extract audio out of your video information and CDs/DVDs, as well as capture audio from a dwell audio stream from the Internet. XnView - free desktop and mobile app to convert from over 500 picture codecs to some 50 different. Audacity is a superb tool, I take advantage of it usually for modifying recordings of my sets after I document them reside.
With a easy and concise interface, just a few clicks and you can convert Spotify music rapidly. You possibly can convert your FLAC to MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, M4A, AMR, AAC, AIFF, CAF, AC3, APE and DTS at will. Another standard third get together file conversion software that supports each the Home windows and MAC Operating Programs is the Bigasoft FLAC Converter.
Furthermore, Faasoft FLAC to WAV Converter can extract audio from any video files like MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, OGV, 3GP, MXF, FLV, ASF, and WebM, and so on. I feel your music converter software program is brilliant and have used it for years however upon making an attempt to obtain the update my computer found a vrus contained within the installation file. Its predominant features include person-pleasant interface that is favorable to rookies, virus-free, appropriate with iPhone, has excessive speed and online video downloader.
Foobar2000 is a free audio participant software program developed by Piotr Pawlowski for Windows. FLAC recordsdata are most popular by audiophiles, but the sizes of the recordsdata could flac2wav converter be double the scale of an Mp3. You might use Avdshare Audio Converter to Convert WAV to FLAC with the unique WAV audio quality, also can convert FLAC back to WAV.

Offline praxytut

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Flac  Apple Lossless (.m4a  Flac IPhone)
FLAC ALAC
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2019, 03:20:07 PM »
   Mac OS    ,      .  Freeware flac to wma online converter discover out right here: convert flac to wma free view quite best flac to wma converter establish The method itself will not be as comfy as working a software program locally, as you could have to run the method multiple times due to the dimension limitation and also have to attend longer and hand over an e mail handle of yours that is used for notifications, however when you cannot run software program domestically, it is higher than not converting the files in first place.
 NS02  NS01    CD        .      , ..           .        cue ,  ,      .    MP3, AAC, WMA  , FLAC      .
        ,   MP3,       .    ??,     ,          .     : ALAC    FLAC,   Apple .    ,   iTunes -     FAAC  .      ,       -  .      , , ,   ,     .     iPod/iPhone  ,     AAC  MP3. En CDBurnerXP is a free optical disc authoring software flac  alac  program utility for Windows.
         ,                   .  ,   ,      .   iOS  ?? -    FLAC    ,            ,          iTunes Store flac  alac     .  WMA (Windows Media Audio)  Microsoft    mp3   Windows.       Apple,       .

Offline Hazelwef

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Project Pilgrimage
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2019, 05:04:01 PM »
Frank Robinson must be a big fan of click and drag to enlarge in microsoft paint, just going on the evolution of his helicopters so far, so maybe the r88 offshore variant is a possibility