Author Topic: Project: Pilgrimage  (Read 83150 times)

Offline Jarrett

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • snafu
    • View Profile
Re: Project: Pilgrimage
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
fantastic!!! watched it twice in a row till two in the morning!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I can't define a hero. All I know is that it's someone you probably don't notice, but when you find out what they did and how modestly they did it, you can never shake off the feeling that you're cut from a lesser cloth, and you find that braggarts suddenly offend you a great deal more than usual."

Offline itsokimaninja

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
Is there anyway to download this faster if not at all?
Maybe someone would be so kind as to upload this to mediafire or something now that megaupload is shut down?

Offline janna berry

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Home Renovations
« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2012, 07:22:32 AM »
The video was so great and I love it so much. I wish I can make my own video like that. Parkour is really fun to do..I'm just a beginner here.

Offline gravity

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2012, 03:44:34 PM »
here's the youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMQ8xr3RTNU&feature=youtu.be

EDIT:here is the right link
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:26:25 PM by gravity »
"there are no "parkour spots"; you can use anything anywhere to train and to play, as long as you're able to look at your surroundings with a vigilant eye, and use your imagination to figure out what you can do with things you come across."-  L'consolable

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2012, 07:09:52 AM »
Why not link to Duncan's upload? LINK

Offline Dillion

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2012, 06:58:58 PM »
This video is very inspiring.

Offline malte ottesen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2012, 01:47:16 PM »
This was the first parkour documentary I saw actually :D I really enjoy it! In my opinion it is probably still the best parkour documentary, and I'm all for nice clean parkour too, not too big of a fan of freerunning :P The nature of challenge is a good parkour documentary too though, have any of you seen it? if not here's a link for it http://www.pureparkour.com/2012/04/nature-of-challenge-14.html :)

Damn pilgrimage is a good parkour video though! to me it seems like most people start doing something reminding a bit more of freerunning than of parkour and that is a shame. If people just had the same view as the view in pilgrimage, that would be great In my opinion as i really love parkour  ;D

Sorry for the long post hehe :) enjoy!

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 19, 2012, 06:44:43 AM »
I had this once on an older computer, but have since lost it  :'(
It would be awesome if someone that has this Torrent or even a working download of it to re link it.
I would love to have this back on my computer, and to even take it with me to my work to show some co-workers.
"Your fantasy, is my reality"