Author Topic: Project: Pilgrimage  (Read 91288 times)

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
Re: Project: Pilgrimage
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2010, 06:37:36 PM »
What ever happened to TK17? Is he still training... and why did he delete every internet account I could try to find?

... anyone?

Offline Andy Keller

• Oh baby baby.
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »
... anyone?

No idea. Haven't heard anything from him for a while.
"Do it, do it well, do it well and fast."

Offline Airsoftboy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »
Do any of you guys have his email or did you used to practice with him?
My movments started January 20, 2010. When will yours?

TNPK

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »
Do any of you guys have his email or did you used to practice with him?
TK17Studios@gmail.com
He'd love to hear from whoever. Hung out with him the other week. At the moment, he's taking it easy.

matcauthon12

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2010, 04:21:42 AM »
That's good. I know he released that video of him getting injured like a year ago, and since then I've always assumed he's just been recovering from that injury, conditioning and doing light training. Good to actually hear some conformation lol.

Offline Sean Au

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2010, 04:45:55 AM »
I would like to see the video, if it's still up. It's a shame someone like him got injured. Hopefully, he'll come back to the parkour community.

Offline Jake Beal

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2010, 01:10:27 PM »
increadible movie i just watched it from start to finish... i loved it!
Work It Harder Make It Better Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger More Than Ever Hour After Our Work Is Never Over

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »
TK17Studios@gmail.com
He'd love to hear from whoever. Hung out with him the other week. At the moment, he's taking it easy.

Any idea if he plans on getting back into the parkour community, of does he just plan on focusing on training?

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2010, 09:58:34 PM »
Any idea if he plans on getting back into the parkour community, of does he just plan on focusing on training?
He's got some plans. He's not exactly "training" at the moment and doesn't plan to until his trip to England sometime this summer. I think that's when he'll start up his regular routine again, it'll be close to two years since his injury.

Offline Sean Au

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2010, 11:50:53 PM »
What exactly was his injury, if you don't mind me asking. It must've been really serious or he wouldn't be inactive for so long.

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2010, 07:37:35 AM »
What exactly was his injury, if you don't mind me asking. It must've been really serious or he wouldn't be inactive for so long.
He was doing a five sets of a chimney climb about fifteen to twenty feet. On the last set, he fell onto concrete landing onto his heels. He said it was a mix of being cocky with the last set and a bit of tiredness. Afterwards, he had to crawl a very long long distance, I think two hours, to get to a bus that would take him to the hospital. From what I understand, his arches flattened and there were some other things going on with the muscle tissues at the same time. Doctors didn't know what exactly was wrong and told him to stay off of his feet. I believe that was September 27th, 2008, about a year and a half now. His injury is only a reminder that mistakes happen regardless of experience. Stephane Vigroux was out for two years resulting from a stupid choice.

Not sure if I mentioned it here before but he is able to do pretty much everything but run which is the most important within the realm of "parkour movement" if you will agree. He's not completely "inactive", he's just not doing his usual thing. There was a mountain trip almost exactly a month ago in which he was doing proper precisions and whatnot, he's recently built some new toys and there's no doubt that he's played with them in some way, and whenever he's with the local guys, he's often up for training in some sort of fashion. He isn't back into "training" mode until a trip overseas this summer to play it safe, you can't be too careful with any injury. Like I said, he loves answering e-mails so hit him up at TK17Studios@gmail.com. He's been busy with work as of recent but he should get back to any message within time.

Offline Andrew Wilson

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal - Courage Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Take Flight Apparel
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2010, 04:36:37 PM »
Downloading and burning right now. :D Can't wait. :P
"It's not about going out and finding a place to perform certain moves, it's about going out to your environment and truly adapting to it."

www.takeflightapparel.com - Very durable parkour clothing!

Offline Adam McC

• Delicious
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Level 1 Sexability Certified
    • View Profile
    • Lehigh Valley Parkour
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »
He was doing a five sets of a chimney climb about fifteen to twenty feet. On the last set, he fell onto concrete landing onto his heels. He said it was a mix of being cocky with the last set and a bit of tiredness. Afterwards, he had to crawl a very long long distance, I think two hours, to get to a bus that would take him to the hospital. From what I understand, his arches flattened and there were some other things going on with the muscle tissues at the same time. Doctors didn't know what exactly was wrong and told him to stay off of his feet. I believe that was September 27th, 2008, about a year and a half now. His injury is only a reminder that mistakes happen regardless of experience. Stephane Vigroux was out for two years resulting from a stupid choice.

Not sure if I mentioned it here before but he is able to do pretty much everything but run which is the most important within the realm of "parkour movement" if you will agree. He's not completely "inactive", he's just not doing his usual thing. There was a mountain trip almost exactly a month ago in which he was doing proper precisions and whatnot, he's recently built some new toys and there's no doubt that he's played with them in some way, and whenever he's with the local guys, he's often up for training in some sort of fashion. He isn't back into "training" mode until a trip overseas this summer to play it safe, you can't be too careful with any injury. Like I said, he loves answering e-mails so hit him up at TK17Studios@gmail.com. He's been busy with work as of recent but he should get back to any message within time.

Hey bro, much thanks for updating us! I sent him an email just to say hi.

•Lehigh Valley Parkour Community Founder
•Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Certified
•Urban Current Member

Offline Airsoftboy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
Hey bro, much thanks for updating us! I sent him an email just to say hi.

I sent him one a few weeks ago, and he replied quickly and was extremely helpful and friendly. :)
My movments started January 20, 2010. When will yours?

TNPK

Offline GoldenSlumbers

• Patas
  • The Real Geoff Pieper
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 08, 2010, 02:03:59 AM »
I just finished watching the movie and am very pleased.  It was a good watch, and I thank you for time and effort that I know you put into it.
“Using no way as way, Having no limitation as limitation.” - Bruce Lee
"The more I see the less I know for sure." - John Lennon

Offline Jacob O

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2010, 10:28:20 AM »
Does anyone have an mp4 of this. I'd like to put it on my iPod, but my computer isn't good enough to convert video. Also, is there a disk image file for dvd players that aren't PAL?

JDD

« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2010, 04:30:36 PM »
Amazing video.

Offline David8

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2010, 04:48:54 PM »
Everyone, Ryan Smith is cheating in Picture of the Week 6/7. He is using a bot or something. Everytime I get a certain amount of votes ahead of him, he get that many ahead of me. He's cheating! We need to report him! Please help!

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2010, 09:30:32 PM »
Everyone, Ryan Smith is cheating in Picture of the Week 6/7. He is using a bot or something. Everytime I get a certain amount of votes ahead of him, he get that many ahead of me. He's cheating! We need to report him! Please help!
Nah brah, NCParkour's community votes for him. Some of the locals wanted to see if they could win every APK POTW for the year and as a community, we've done so several times this year already.

Offline Adam McC

• Delicious
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Level 1 Sexability Certified
    • View Profile
    • Lehigh Valley Parkour
« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2010, 07:47:49 AM »
download this.

Dangers of Laser Hair Removal

Wow, that's the best parkour video I've ever seen.

•Lehigh Valley Parkour Community Founder
•Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Certified
•Urban Current Member