Author Topic: Project: Pilgrimage  (Read 92268 times)

Offline ryan grice

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Project: Pilgrimage
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »
You requested that we watch the whole thing in one sitting. I did, but it was hard not to get up and run while watching something so amazing and inspirational.
+1

Offline max eisenberg

• New Kid!
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »
i know everyone has told you this already but, this is an amazing piece.

the beginning when you climb the lady brought me to tears. i have it on my computer and have watched it numerous times. every time the opening part comes and you climb her i come to tears. haha, its impossible not for me to. you are following directly in david's foot steps. it must be an incredible feeling knowing that he has graced every surface you touched. the history and culture of parkour lisses is now a part of you, i can only imagine how that must feel.

again, thank you 10 times over. i have spread this video to friends of mine who are interested in parkour. i feel it spreads the true word of parkour better than anything else.

my mind is constantly moving, one day my body will be strong enough to keep up.

Offline Capo Di Tutti Capi

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2009, 06:09:28 PM »
Absolutely incredible video, much respect for this Duncan bro.

Props on putting a thanks to me in the credits haha

Offline EdgePKkoppo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »
I just watched the whole thing in 2 sittings and i have to commend you for an absolutely perfectly done documentary. I still havnt done parkour for a year yet but this opened my eyes to what it is that i actually practice. Bravo!

One thing im confused about though is, did you actually go to lisses and filmed a bit there, or was this purely a compliation of different video clips with you narrating?

thanks

BaoUnit

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2009, 06:32:05 AM »
One thing im confused about though is, did you actually go to lisses and filmed a bit there, or was this purely a compliation of different video clips with you narrating?
Duncan took a trip to, basically, take footage of everything in Lisses. There were things planned to be captured beforehand but everything was captured. I believe there were twenty-something DV tapes that he brought home.

Offline Chase B.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2009, 06:00:47 PM »
This video is really thought provoking and inspirational. It was an awesome and amazing expirience to watch it and learn from it so that when i journey to Lisses i will kno how i can preserve our traditions and coexist with the ppl who call Lisses home.
dont settle for mediocrity, strive for excellence

Grant.Miller

« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2009, 12:10:34 AM »
Stunning!!!

Offline Kenny T.

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2009, 05:15:26 PM »
I can't believe I havn't watched this until now, just incredible. There's probably nothing I can say that no one hasnt yet  ;D Just makes me understand Parkour that much more ( even though no one really does  ::) )

Offline Chris Acuna

• Patas
  • Traceur, Trials biker, and nerd, oh my!
    • View Profile
    • my facebook
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »
omg, TK17, I got this as a torrent because my friend had said to search for prkour videoes. I immediately saw it and became interested so greatly in parkour. This was nearly a year ago. I had tried PK before but I wanted to let you know that your video was the singular video that got me into PK/FR. For this entire time i have been searching forums for the one used on the video, and it never crossed my mind to check here. I am honestly speechless right now. All I can say is thank you so much for giving me the opprotunity and privelege to become a traceur, and also, wonderful job on the video.
"Parkour...Is a weapon in disguse. We Train, and when one day when we encounter a problem, we know that we are able to use it"
- David Belle

Prodigy Parkour

*APK Roof-Police*

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »
sitting at work and wanted to watch this again (haven't seen it in a very long time) but it's not on google any longer...
oh well, guess i'll just download that torrent when i get offa work.
"Your fantasy, is my reality"

Offline yougotkicked

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »
     just watched this last night, really something man.  not only were the clips you used simply great, you really did an amazing job at showing all of the sport, not just the 3 minute clips of perfection you can find on youtube (i loved that you included your precision/balancing practice in the parking lot).  on top of that i've got to give you props for the great video editing, it looks really clean.
yes, your forum did just get a new troll, but in a good way :)

Offline b2c

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2009, 08:43:16 PM »

The file is 440 MB.  I'm sorry that it is so large, but it is an hour and a half long, and it was important to keep the quality at a respectable level.  If anyone is capable of compressing it further, PLEASE DO SO AND POST HERE.  If anyone is willing to mirror the file and make a new download link, PLEASE DO SO AND POST HERE.  If anyone is willing to set up a bittorrent, PLEASE DO SO AND POST HERE.

dude seriously whose gonna go download a video besides a handful of ppl? your best option is to divide it into parts and put it on youtube, you can put all the parts in a playlist so it plays rather continuously. you will get alot more viewers that way.

btw. if you use .mov its gonna show up very well on youtube. :P

Offline David R

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2009, 10:20:50 AM »
This movie was absolutely stunning. Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of art. I feel that you have captured and communicated the spirit of parkour as best anyone can. I teared up a few times and respect the message you are trying to communicate to the parkour/world community. This was truly a gem to watch.

Offline RamounC.

• Guenons
  • well, you see...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »
that was amazing! the message was great and VERY inspiring!
Sprained ankle. =P

Offline Intern

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2010, 01:47:52 PM »
This movie was absolutely stunning. Thank you very much for this wonderful piece of art. I feel that you have captured and communicated the spirit of parkour as best anyone can. I teared up a few times and respect the message you are trying to communicate to the parkour/world community. This was truly a gem to watch.
apatantly a lot of people!  :o  ::)
The only other pictures i could find of Cocaine Badger on google images were hosted on this wierd site about furries and smoking weed, so...

That video was like if Jesus walked into my room, hugged me, baked me a cake, and then left in Ron Weasley's flying car.

Offline saiage

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »
ok now i cant wait to watch it i have a box of tissues and pop corn next to me ready to go! XD

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2010, 05:18:02 PM »
What ever happened to TK17? Is he still training... and why did he delete every internet account I could try to find?

Offline Adam McC

• Delicious
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Level 1 Sexability Certified
    • View Profile
    • Lehigh Valley Parkour
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
our latest video,   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rln3y93M_4

Not cool, bro. This is classified as spam. If you want to share your video, do it the right way, in the Pics and Vids section.

•Lehigh Valley Parkour Community Founder
•Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Certified
•Urban Current Member

Offline saiage

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »
beasttt ..this movie was amazing it open my eyes

Offline Airsoftboy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
I also just now watched it, and must say it was AMAZING! I really hadn't ever thought about some of the stuff that way. :) Thanks!
My movments started January 20, 2010. When will yours?

TNPK