Author Topic: Posting YouTube, Vimeo, flash videos  (Read 32629 times)

Offline Joseph Stewart

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Posting YouTube, Vimeo, flash videos
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 11:53:51 PM »
Awesome video..

Offline harley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 09:17:16 AM »
hey check out my free running and parkour video please!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WE2T09afw&feature=colike i hope you guys like it

Offline Erik

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
My New Video
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »
This my new video after my injury , enjoy :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXqqzxacuu0&feature=g-all-f

Offline Andrew Nocera

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 08:39:06 AM »
Hey my friend and I just started. 2 weeks before this video we couldn't do anything. Thanks to watching everyones videos we tried making one of our own. We know its not that good but we needed to start somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64XmivVqPY&feature=related

Offline Dawid

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 04:30:45 AM »
Hello

Check out my free running and parkour video from Poland :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V1gy9oKJKs

Peace !

Offline Kyle

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Hey guys
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kylesmallpk/videos
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 02:02:00 PM »
Sub 4 Sub, new parkour series and channel getting started!
please feel free to post criticism and feedback, all subsribers will get subbed back. Thankyou for your time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wffJmkaKiU

Offline Kyle

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wprZt9s92Xo

Nothing too special, as I have a lot of learning/training to do! But I am very excited to be back and did this little mockup for The 4th Of July :P

Also Basically all of your videos on here are sick and I loved :D!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:51:44 PM by Kyle »

Offline Infinite Movement

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
What Do You Guys Think of my video.
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 02:41:47 AM »
Please leave suggestions and tell me what you like. And if you liked the video please subscribe because there will be a new video every week.
 Thank You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lRMhiQlqbE
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:58:39 AM by Infinite Movement »

Offline yourboylethal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2014, 07:15:54 PM »
Just made my first parkour video, check it out! Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O6lyXES-E0

Offline premieritzone

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Hardeep Singh
    • View Profile
    • Custom Made Shirts Hong Kong
Funny Parkour Fail
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2016, 04:30:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1fPknjR50" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1fPknjR50</a>
i'm Web Designer, My Latest Project is Casio G Shock Watches in UK

Offline maxgadgetuk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Ronald Lee
    • View Profile
    • Digital SLR Camera in UK
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2016, 10:51:57 PM »
Videos not embedding  ??? ???

Offline WeetPahPanty

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Convert Audio And Video To MP3
Free M4a To MP3 Converter
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2019, 10:56:57 AM »
If your download does not start automatically, select a download location to start your download. I assume one does not want a mp3 plug-in for the free variations of SoundTrax and WaveEditor. This multi-software not only assists you with converting M4A to MP3, but additionally with recording, cutting, and optimizing your audio recordsdata. You will then be proven a Finder window the place each the m4a and the mp3 variations of your audio file shall be positioned.
This free instrument is easy to make use of that you could convert M4A recordsdata or even other audio and video files saved on your pc to MP3 and different audio codecs including WMA, WAV, RA, FLAC, AAC, AC3 and OGG with out problems. Before you begin changing your sound recordsdata to mp3, we now have to vary some preferences in iTunes. It is a step extra but should m4a2mp3 windows work and you don't have to use exterior software once you have changed the settings to MP3 as described above. I just checked their web site and, sadly, do you have to be a Mac user then this is not an option for you. VSDC Free Audio Converter is said to be appropriate with all Windows working systems. In Import Settings window, select MP3 Encoder from the Import Using drop-down list.
For what tools are the very best to complete this job, my advice can be iTunes or FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate Both of those two tools can change M4A file format to MP3 completely m4a to mp3 converter. M4A file format is unprotected as it would not have M4P file extensions that are present in protected recordsdata. If you do not have FFmpeg on Audacity yet, download it by clicking Download on FFmpeg Library.
Haal de betreffende vinkjes weg, want hebt u niet nodig om met Free M4A to MP3 Converter aan de slag te gaan. For a free, secure and fast M4A conversion tool, look no additional than Free M4a to MP3 Converter. Although M4A file quality is best and file sizes smaller in comparison with MP3 information however they solely acess on iPhones or iPads. Having an excellent audio file converter permits you are taking take music and audio information which are incompatible along with your system and enjoy them with out having to vary gadgets. You too can use Switch Sound File Converter to extract audio from your video recordsdata and CDs/DVDs, as well as capture audio from a stay audio stream from the Internet. ????? ??????? ???????: m4a (???-?????? ?????), 3GA (???-?????? ?????), Oga (FLAC-?????? ?????) ???????? ??? ?????????.

Offline vetteerync

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Convert CDA To MP3 Utilizing ITunes
How To Convert CDA To MP3 On Windows And Mac?
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2019, 05:28:13 AM »
CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor, and Disc Burner. To work with music tracks on your CD you need first to transform them to WAV, MP3 or another file format that computers understand. That's what a CD ripper does and that's why you need to use a ripper before you possibly can work together with your music information on a computer.
ImTOO Audio Converter Professional is a robust and straightforward to make use of software program so that you can convert CDA files to MP3 format. Aside from this, it may well also convert between fashionable audio formats, extract audio from video files, convert CDs and make music CDs.
CDA information should not audio files, as a result of they don't contain sampled sound in any respect. CDA information are just a manner that Windows makes use of to allow you to entry an Audio CD index. This is the reason when you copy aCDA file to our exhausting drive and try to play it with an audio participant, nothing happens. So you should want the CDA to MP3 Converter to extract audio tracks from an Audio CD.
MP3 and WAV files are generally used with CDs. Step 1Launch Windows Media Participant type "Begin Menu" &#62 "All Programs". Simply simply obtain and have a strive. Here can also be tutorial about find out how to convert CDA to MP3 format. Step 1Launch the newest iTunes in your COMPUTER or Mac. Check iTunes converting settings by click "Edit" from the highest menu and choose "Preferences".
Unfortunately, your computer cannot store information in CDA format, so you must convert CDA recordsdata to a different audio format similar cda files to mp3 converter online to MP3 to store on your arduous disk. Step 1Install and launch FreeRIP MP3 converter and insert your audio CD.

Offline IrritoDix

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Freemake
AIFF MP3 Converter three.three Construct 1049
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2019, 07:10:36 PM »
   ,             .
           .  Offline  ,      ,    . ,           ,              .
ITunes                  .    ITunes  eleven  ,      ,   MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-four  Apple Lossless . M4a. ITunes     ,   QuickTime  ,     ,       AAC     ITunes Retailer.
   (, ,   ,    seven hundred  )   500 .   seven hundred . .       , ,      ,      .       ,  -.
     . -      ,   , , , ,  , .        500  ,     2000  .   Workplace Online Converter,    .    .
     ,  ? ?.     ,     (     ),   . aiff  mp3      ( , ,  . .),   .       ,      regexp.
         , :  ,  , -, DAT, MD (), DVD       (MIDI),            - digital: OGG, Mp3, Flac, Wav .
  WMA . ,       iTunes.  File,  Add to Library.    ,   .         .       ,     :   WMA,   MP3.
     ,   MP4, M4V, MOV, MP3, AIFF, AAC  WAV.  ,       ,   Iphone, Ipod, Ipad,   Apple TELEVISION   .  ,        .           .     ,  BDAV, M2TS, HDTV, , MPEG-TS  AVCHD  .
TTA - True Audio - ,  ,          .           ,     .      30 % - 70 % ,  unique aiff  mp3 c music file. TTA    ID3v1  ID3v2.  True Audio ,    20 audio CD   DVD-R .

Offline befgaive

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • MAGIX Audio Cleanic
T?l?charger Alt CDA To MP3 Converter Gratuit
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2019, 03:33:41 AM »
Version 3,2 build 1159 normalise automatiquement le quantity de la CDA, MP3 et autres fichiers afin que tous les fichiers de sortie ont le m?me quantity; soutient DTS Audio CD; joint / Mix / Fusionne plusieurs fichiers CDA ? une grande MP3/M4B/AAC/OGG/WAV image. Enregistrez des cds au format ogg mp3 et wma convertissez des fichiers en d'autres formats cda to mp3 en ligne avec le convertisseur audio.. 000 fichiers audio cds ogg wma ape mpc et mp3 sans aucun ralentissement , cataloguez plus de 50 / synchronisez facilement votre biblioth?que musicale avec un ipod / dispositif audio portable Editez intuitivement les tags et retrouvez les informations manquantes through freedb et web.
Consideration automotive c'est un logiciel allemand et son web site est disponible uniquement en allemand ou en anglais. Je vais enfin pouvoir mettre les exercices oraux de mes cours de FLE sur cl? et les lire through mon portable en classe dans l'ordre de mon sch?ma de cours. Ensuite pour ce qui est du type de lecteur ? privil?gier : d'exp?rience, pour des disques en bon ?tat, la plupart des marques/mod?les se valent et donnent des r?sultats strictement identiques. Il vous reste alors ? d?terminer le sort de compression qui vous interesse (sans perte ou avec perte) , puis de choisir un format appropriate avec votre mat?riel. La seconde consiste ? directement faire un glisser-d?poser de vos fichiers vers le programme. Utilisateur de SDR Free CDA to MP3 Converter, vous pourriez ?tre int?ress? ?galement par ces outils : Free MP3 Cutter, DJ Music Mixer ou Replay Media Catcher.
A titre d'exemple, si vous t?l?chargez l'image CD de HOME WINDOWS, vous pourrez cr?er le disque d'set up de WINDOWS rien que depuis cette image ! Merci pour ta r?ponse , mais aurais-tu autre selected que home windows media participant parce qu'il est bloqu? sur mon pc, pas capable de le t?l?charger ? cause de windows technologie qui le bloque sur vista 7, en tout cas ici pour moi...... Merci ! SDR Free CDA to MP3 Converter allows you to copy CDA information from the disc to your exhausting drive. La langue et/ou le contenu du web site varient en fonction de la r?gion s?lectionn?e.
Mp3 et vid?o listes peuvent ?tre indiqu?es avec des informations concernant la dur?e le format ainsi que le titre. Enregistrement des informations de la piste (ou ? balises ?) en fichiers mp3, notamment le titre, l'artiste, l'album et d'autres donn?es, et m?me des informations personnalis?es. Ainsi, r?aliser cette conversion vous permettra d'emporter votre musique pr?f?r?e partout gr?ce ? votre baladeur. Toujours est-il que je ne saisis pas les diff?rences pr?cises entre wav , Conteneur ???, et cda Je n'ai gu?re eu le temps (ni le plaisir de m'instruire) depuis mon submit convertisseur cda ? mp3 de ce matin !
Contrairement aux m?thodes traditionnelles qui compressent l'audio avec une perte irr?versible d'informations (MP3, Ogg, ou WMA), le Monkey's Audio r?duit la taille de vos fichiers sans pertes auditive. Un morceau de musique comprim? en MP3 ? 128kbps et ? 44 kHz a une taille de 3 Mo environ (pour three ? 4 minutes), soit environ 1 Mo par minute. Si ce sont des fichiers qui sont deja dans ton ordi que tu veux convertir en MP3, j'ai le meme probleme, je ne sais pas non plus comment faire. Un peu comme la t?l?phonie sur IP ou quand personne ne parle on pense que la ligne a ?t? coup?e.

Offline ghdsports

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • GHD SPORTS
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2019, 09:53:58 AM »
Now, You can watch the latest videos and more popular trending and sports matches free to watch on https://ogyoutube.xyz/ & https://aostv.in/

Offline Dubsbruggef

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • XMedia Recode
Kostenlose M4a Downloads
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2019, 06:48:02 AM »
Power AMR MP3 WAV WMA M4A AC3 Audio Converter is a utility designed to transform audio recordsdata to completely different codecs. Xilisoft MP3 WAV Converter kostenloser m4a in mp2 konverter kann MP4, M4A, MP2, AVI, MPEG, ASF, WMV, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC, APE, VQF usw Audio und Video Formate in g?ngigste Audio Formate MP3, WAV und MP2 konvertieren und er hat ein freundliches Interface und viele n?tzliche Funktionen.
Der DVD Converter f?r Mac ist eine professionelle DVD Ripper Software program, aber Sie k?nnen trotzdem die DVD-Konvertierungsaufgaben mit einfachen Klicks erledigen und DVD Filme/Musik f?r das Abspielen auf verschiedenen Players oder Ger?te wie zum Beispiel QuickTime, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TELEVISION, PS3, PSP, and many others.
The software program additionally supports wma wmv asf ogg cda flac wv aac mp4 ac3 aiff ape mpc mpp adx spx tta au snd mod and mo3 file codecs convertir ape en mp3 and helps batch conversion.. M4a mp3 converter helps kostenloser m4a zum mp2 konverter mp3 wav wma wmv asf ogg oga cda flac wv aac mp4 ac3 aiff aif aifc afc ape mac mpc mp+ mpp adx spx tta au snd xm it s3m mod mtm umx and mo3 file formats.
Das Programm erm?glicht Movies in jedes Format umzuwandeln und jedes Online-Video mit einem Klick herunterzuladenVideo und Audio in verschiedene bekannte Formate umwandeln.Videos auf iPhone, iPad, iPod und mehr ansehen.Videos mit Schneiden, Effekten, Wasserzeichen oder Untertiteln bearbeiten!Neu :1. Eine weitere Bildrate(50, fifty nine.94, 60) wurde f?r das Ausgangsformat einer MP4, MOV, M4V, HD MP4 und HD MOV Datei hinzugef?gt.
Xilisoft WMA MP3 Konverter kann MP4, M4A, MP2, AVI, MPEG, ASF, WMV, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, FLAC, APE, VQF usw Audio und Video Formate in g?ngige Audio Formate MP3, WMA und MP2 konvertieren und hat ein freundliches Interface und viele n?tziliche Funktionen.
Der Audio CD kann auf allen CD/DVD Player gespielt werden - zu Hause oder im Auto. Dar?ber hinaus unterst?tzt der Video Converter NVIDIA? CUDA Technologie, AMD APP Beschleunigung und Multi-Kern CPUs wird die Geschwindigkeit beim Umwandeln deutlich erh?ht.