Author Topic: Safely away...  (Read 2040 times)

Offline mattcelt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Safely away...
« on: March 21, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »
Geez, it's been a day and a half and I miss you guys already.  The good news is that I'll be back in town for next Thursday's jam.  But I made it safely to Baltimore, and the new job is going well.

The party is next Saturday night, with free beer and pizza for everybody who helps Ryan move and me pack.  ;-)  (Seriously, we could use the help, if you don't have anything better to do on Saturday than help your bestest friends.)

My email access is currently limited to nights - work filters my webmail ports right now, unfortunately.  But call me if anything comes up.

See y'all next week!

Offline paperboyhero

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • You can't spell "manslaughter" without "laughter."
    • View Profile
Re: Safely away...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »
My email access is currently limited to nights - work filters my webmail ports right now, unfortunately.  But call me if anything comes up.
Sweet irony!  Don't you work their interweb security sector?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out.

Offline Cliff Boz

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "ohfomehxr"
    • View Profile
    • ohfomehxr.com
Re: Safely away...
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »
Heh yea really "internet security" your way around the proxy or whatever. ;)

But yea, last week's jam and esp Picadelli's were not the same without you, bro! Glad to hear the new job is going well at least. :) Lily and I are there in a week to help you guys move and whatnot. "To be useful" What good would all the working out be, if you can't help someone move furniture and boxes, huh? ;) :D C u then!

Also: ncparkour.com
North Carolina Traceurs