Author Topic: There seems to be alot more people in PA than we think.  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Acewall

• Mangabey
  • He's half black!.....No, he's 50%!
    • View Profile
There seems to be alot more people in PA than we think.
« on: March 20, 2008, 05:34:00 AM »
Almost everytime I go to the gym I seem to meet atleast 2 more ppl that do pk/fr. It's crazy. The best part is out of all the people I've meet there most are reallly good. Like last night,there were these 2 kids there that were realllllly good. Gainers, 2 step wall flips, huge double kongs, shoulder high double legs; they were training for atleast 6 months longer than I. I mean to ask were they're from, where they practice, for how long, etc. But they left the gym reallllly early. The bad part is generally after I meet these ppl the never come back to the gym. Except a couple of ppl (Greg, Steve, Joe). I don't know if I should just refer them to APK? Or like what? Anyway...yeah I just think it's weird how theres so many good people in PA and I didn't even know.
"Does this work?...Let's call some bitches."

kettlebellcrazy

Re: There seems to be alot more people in PA than we think.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 06:40:30 AM »
These guys were doing this at the gym? I'm in PA too. What gym is this you speak of b/c that sounds pretty sweet.

Offline Acewall

• Mangabey
  • He's half black!.....No, he's 50%!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 07:01:17 AM »
Bensalem gymnastics.
"Does this work?...Let's call some bitches."

kettlebellcrazy

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 07:09:33 AM »
Bensalem gymnastics.

Oh ok, when you said gym I immediately thought of like your typical fitness gym with weights and treadmills and such. I'm in the process of trying to find a gymnastics place that does adult classes. I'm 26, and live in the Lansdale area.