Author Topic: New at parkour, looking for locals to help me train or for some advice  (Read 5107 times)

Offline tidma_spaz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
And and some friends have desided that we want to take the challenge of parkour, and thought it would be fun to look for some locals who are more experienced then we are to get advice from and show us some good beginner training. I honestly have no experience but I'm willing to learn =) I just hope you wont run from our noobiness ;D

P.S. Tidma was a trial account I just wanted to make sure that as soon as I registered I wouldn't get swamped with spam or something I will probably delete that account! Woot Anchorage pirate-robot-ninjas!

Offline Rahlyn

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Learning To Fly
    • View Profile
Re: New at parkour, looking for locals to help me train or for some advice
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 02:42:37 AM »
I'm one of Tidma's friends.  We have been watching videos and reading about Free Running and Parkour for awhile and it seems like a great way to have fun, get in shape, and enjoy life altogether.  Does anyone even know of some good places around anchorage to practice?

Offline Bawls

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:45:26 AM »
ah and last to cross the finishline is mwah. I am aslo onf the the tidma friends and am curious about this expressional sport(?)

Offline Harrison at AlaskaParkour.com

• Mangabey
  • Squirrel's are a Traceurs best friend.
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
Hey, I have been doing parkour/Freerunning for quite a while now and I have a team of my own now so, me and my gang could probably teach you a thing or 2 to get started. I live in Wasilla so if you lived around that area it'd be alot easier lol but if you don't we can work something out.  8)

Offline Bawls

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
yeah we're all in anchorage maybe well try for it when the snow clears up.

Offline Harrison at AlaskaParkour.com

• Mangabey
  • Squirrel's are a Traceurs best friend.
    • View Profile
    • Alaska Parkour
Yeah sounds good, I know me and my team would be up for going to A-town and pretty much anywhere else that could bring results.

Offline >>LEO<<

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
hey I am in eagle river and would like to join up with any training/workouts that you guys are doing :)

Offline DahKGB

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
Hey Leo.  Im in ER too.  If you want to chat it up and practice some stuff shoot me a message.