Author Topic: David Belle World Tour, and the chance of him visiting NC ...  (Read 1556 times)

Offline TK17

• Guenons
    • View Profile
David Belle World Tour, and the chance of him visiting NC ...
« on: February 04, 2008, 08:50:12 PM »
All right.  Please, please, if you have an ncparkour account, post your thoughts in this thread, for the sake of keeping everyone (literally) on the same page.  If you're strictly APK, post here and I'll try to "quote" you on the other board.  I'd prefer to keep most of the discussion over there so as to not let the secret out.   ;)

The way this works is, basically, David Belle is asking people all over the world to submit photos and dossiers of hotspots and traceurs, and he's going to pick the most interesting spots and people to visit on a grand world tour over the next two years.  I happen to have a chance to talk to him face to face in March, when I take "Pilgrimage" out to Lisses, and so I thought that, rather than doing things through e-mail, I'd take North Carolina's application to him personally.  He knows my face and my name by now, and I think the personal touch could go a long way towards convincing him that we're a good bunch of people to visit.

However, my status as an ambassador doesn't mean my opinion, or what's privately best for me, is what's best for the group, so I've begun that thread on ncparkour so that everyone can discuss things like when the best time of year would be, or what locations would be the best for us to take him to.  Obviously everything is hypothetical right now ... the tour may fall through, or he may simply not have time, or whatever.  None of this might happen.  But if it does, I'd like to do my best to make it happen in a way that's good for all of us.

Once again, if you don't mind, try to keep the majority of the discussion in the ncparkour thread located here.

-TK17