Author Topic: How Old do I Have to be to Start Parkour or Freerunning?  (Read 78792 times)

Offline mickeynotmouse

• Patas
  • "Practice makes perfect"
    • View Profile
Re: How Old do I Have to be to Start Parkour or Freerunning?
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 10:05:25 PM »
I'm a fetus and I started eight years ago.

Offline parkoursumisu

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • A P K
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:06 AM »
i,m 14 and i started about 2 weeks ago each day i've non stop trained for about 3-5 hours each day of hardcore training
my little brother who is 9 can do a wall up,
Parkour4life

Offline michigancitypk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2011, 01:31:26 PM »
I'm like not even 15 and i do Parkour

Offline Nick Smith

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Positively Inclined
    • View Profile
    • My Vids.
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
I'm like not even 15 and i do Parkour
so, who cares it's better at a younger age.
My Youtube Channel
check it out!

Offline Mayor

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Traceur from Dubrovnik,Croatia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »
Age doesn`t matter, i started Parour 3 years ago when i was 12 and i trained alone,first year i tried to learn fast but soon realized it`s not that easy.In last two years i founded a group of traceurs and learned a lot just because we went to training 3-4 times a week,age doesn`t matter passion does  ;) :D ;D
How to explain,for one who doesn't know who hasn't experienced the way,the life of a traceur, the path of silence.We move where others dare not go,across rooftops and through dark alleys being fluid as water,always preserving the flow Leaping,Climbing,Vaulting,No tricks,no flash that is not the way.

Offline sevanoke

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • How To Convert Audio In MP4
Ac3?
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2019, 07:45:20 PM »
It is a web page about audio options, mainly gives tips to convert video and audio to audio, akin to convert mp4 to mp3, avi to mp3, mkv to mp3, and so forth. This converter software is widely famous for its specialty to provide gadget particular conversion output. For instance, in case you are using an Android Smartphone and wish to view movies and play games thereon, the Aimersoft will will let you choose your device earlier than continuing for the conversion.
Step one is to select the information to transform ac3 to mp4. Run AC3 to MP4 Convertor and use the Folder Explorer to browse to the files you want to convert. Then choose the file within the File List, drag it to the Drop Zone and drop it there. Optionally, the AC3 to MP4 Converter means that you can edit the audio tags of any chosen file within the Drop Zone.
However, since proudly owning just a few MP4 capable hardware units (two with NeroDigital help), it is turn out to be clear to me that the majority of end-users are completely baffeled as to why their encompass sound amplifiers can't accuratlely decode the (6Ch AAC) audio aspect of Recode2 generated streams.
AAC compresses information to a smaller size so that the information occupy less house and preserve sound quality at the similar time. AAC produces the frequency between eight to 96 KHz, whereas AC3 offers out a bit charge of 384 KBPS. If you want to play audios on amplifier system, you must use recordsdata in AC3 track for the better impact.
Select one or more AC3 files you wish to convert. Positive it could be good if it grew to become official in MPEG4. But when that won't happen, that is higher than no help. At the very least we'll now see help in both hardware and software for AC3 in MP4. I posted this earlier, however mp4muxer zero.9.3 helps AC3 inmp4.
A: You may convert your AC3 recordsdata to the popular MP4 format. Zamzar Professional Tip: If you are on a Mac then you should utilize the Quicktime player which is bundled with the Mac OS to open MP4 files. Right-click converted merchandise and choose "Play Vacation spot" to play the destination file, select "Browse Vacation spot Folder" to open Windows Explorer to browse the destination file.
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate ( Video Converter Ultimate for Mac ) is specifically designed to transform any fashionable video and audio information. You can not solely change your video & audio recordsdata from one format container to another, but additionally easily change the audio track of your video files ac3 to mp4 converter online to different audio tracks. That is to say, you should use this great program to convert AC3 audio information to AAC audio files, as well as convert AC3 audio track to AAC audio track whereas maintaining the video format or changing the video format.

Offline LypeDery

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Mp3 To Wav Converter
Google Play WAV To MP3 Converter
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2019, 02:36:38 PM »
The free WAV to MP3 converter is a really person friendly device that helps in straightforward conversion of any WAV file to MP3 within a couple of minutes. This app offers you the choice of making MP3s at forty-bit rates and three sampling rates and in two channels.
      . c     .   ( ): , ,     ( ),   , GOTO  , , .  :  , , , , , ,   .
   ,  ??,   .  : OGG  VOX            ,    ,      -  ,      .    , WMA  MP3,    (2). IMA ADPCM,   ,             DVD-:      .        ,   , AVI (audio solely mp3  wav ), 32MB RAM,         ,  , WAV  MP3  AMR,   Windows 2000.
    JMF  ,     .          java,   oracle    JMF,      ? :).    ,  JLayer,  80. ,           ,    -  .
,    .       ?100    ?,    ,                (    ).  ,        ,    (..        ,    ),     Audio Cutter Professional mp3  wav   Online Audio Cutter,  ,   .

Offline oraxonourn

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Free WavPack To MP3 Converter
WV To MP3
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2019, 08:04:35 PM »
Start WV2MP3 Converter. The device helps single and batch operations, which means you may add one or more files to the main window, either by looking via your computer and loading them individually, or by choosing a complete folder. Similarly, Free WavPack To MP3 Converter helps drag and drop, which makes it even simpler so as to add WV recordsdata.
Nevertheless, WV just isn't compatible with most media players, moveable units or audio modifying software! With a purpose to play or edit WavPack audio anywhere, a beneficial answer is to transform WV to a extra common audio format like convert WV to WAV or convert WV to MP3.
A: It is a good question, however unfortunately, the brief answer is YES. Since MP3 is a lossy audio format, changing any audio formats (e.g. WV) to MP3 is a top quality-loss process, but with the construct-in Lame MP3 encoder, the encoded MP3 information sound like a devoted reproduction of the original WV music collections to most listeners.
Free WavPack to MP3 Converter may be very to make use of. Simply add the audio files to transform, select the target audio format and quality profile and then press the "Convert" button. WV to MP3 Converter supports most generally used in style enter and output audio formats.
The next article will introduce a robust WV Converter and an in depth guide on find out how to convert WV to other lossless audio or lossy audio format. WV, the compression of WavPack, is a comparatively small, excessive-high quality, and lossy file. The information reduction price of the transformed files varies between 30% and 70%. Not similar to different file codecs, it has "hybrid" mode.
has a recording perform that allows you to report from line-in (cassette, LP, and so forth.) streaming audio, or any other source accessible on your systemUse the audio recording feature to record MIDI ,audio file protected by DRM to another audio format:mp3,wav,wma.
Lastly, you should choose the output format and audio high quality. Within the MP3 dialog box, choose the format settings for the final MP3 recordsdata. Depending on quality you need, select the bitrate of the file, sample fee and the variety of channels. You'll most likely lose some audio content material when you choose .wv to .mp3 the mono possibility. You'll be able to select what sample charge you need to use. 44.1 kHz (or 44100 Hz) is the sample rate utilized by audio CDs. Lower than that and you will start to hear the loss in high quality. You may choose the bit price you need to use. 128kbps is usually used for MP3s on the web.
To conclude, Free WavPack To MP3 Converter is a straightforward to make use of and reliable program which can successfully help you in acquiring fashionable audio codecs from WavPack information, with minimal effort required. Convert WavPack to MP3 and convert WavPack to WAV, WavPack to M4A, WavPack to FLAC, WavPack to AAC, WavPack to AIFF, WavPack to AAC, WavPack to WMA, WavPack to OGG, WavPack to AC3, WavPack to AMR, WavPack to MP2 and WavPack to AU.

Offline ereboora

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • OGG Joiner, OGG Merger
Be part of Audio Tracks Free
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2019, 04:04:01 PM »
Reduce, join, trim, combine, delete components, split audio information. By default, all of the imported MP3 audio files are checked to be merged into one, if you wish to merge all of the added MP3 files into one, merely click on "Merge" button. In the event ogg merger online you only want to merge a few of the MP3 information, please be certain that to uncheck the file which you do not want to mix.
One bonus of downloaded music is you can edit the recordsdata, akin to slicing out extraneous bits (annoying intros or outros) or mixing a bunch of tracks into a personal mega-combine. If you happen to're fascinated about that, listed below are one of the best free tools for the job.
Wave Splitter - This tiny, extremely efficient and transportable program gives an alternative method to cut wav files. Because it does not consume any RAM, WaveSplitter must be particularly useful on less powerful computer systems. The ultimate version of this little freeware gem dates back to 2000, nevertheless it seems to work simply positive even on latest platforms.
Different notable options embody ID3 tag modifying, pause detection, batch file processing, auto-division of tracks by time value, and automated filename and tag creation when splitting tracks. Earlier than clicking the Merge button, you may rearrange the MP3 information to define the MP3 audio section placement in the merged MP3 file.
GiliSoft Video Editor is a straightforward-to-use software to join multiple OGG recordsdata into one bigger OGG file. With this program you will be able to edit MP3 tag information in batch mode. It supports all ID3v1 and ID3v2 variations. Additionally, the editor will mean you can edit album photos and lyrics.
You may add audio files of just about any format, for example MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG. When you upload a video file, the Joiner will extract audio observe from it. The number of tracks you possibly can upload is limitless. See our audio , media , and video definitions for additional info and related links on these phrases.
Click on "Add File" button to import the MP3 files which you prefer to merge into one. Or select all the MP3 information or the folder the place the MP3 audio are located and then immediately drag and drop them to the primary window of the MP3 combiner.
After the program begins, browse to the location the place you could have the ogg information that you just need to merge. For instance, here we go to C:UsersPublicPublic MusicSample Music, the place we will find some sample ogg audio information.

Offline robunsor

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Convertir WMA En MP3
Free Mp3 Wma Converter 1.8.1
« Reply #49 on: Today at 02:02:01 AM »
Free Mp3 Wma Converter est une software facile ? utiliser envelopp?e d'une interface intuitive qui n'inclut pas des options compliqu?es lorsque vient le temps de convertir les fichiers. Tr?s simple ? manipuler, Free WMA to MP3 Converter (? ne pas confondre avec l'glorious Free Mp3 Wma Converter ) vous demande juste o? r?cup?rer les fichiers WMA ? convertir, puis de s?lectionner le bitrate (taux d'?chantillonnage). De plus, si vous voulez jouer des formats audio sans perte sur votre lecteur Hello-Fi, il vous permet de changer la musique MP3 normale en FLAC, OGG, M4A, ALAC, APE et autres codecs audio sans perte de haute qualit? de sonore.
Vous avez des fichiers wave sur votre disque dur et vous souhaitez encoder ces fichiers en WMA. Le MP3 exploite en 1er lieu les propri?t?s de l'oreille pour r?duire la taille d'un morceau, puis on traite l'facet st?r?o et enfin on applique des codages en terminant par le codage de Huffman. Aiseesoft MP3 Convertisseur pour Mac Gratuit est un meilleur convertisseur MP3 gratuit qui permet aux utilisateurs de convertir n'importe quel fichier vid?o au format MP3 de sorte que les utilisateurs peuvent profiter des fichiers multim?dias sur leur lecteur MP3 ? volont?. Pour ceux qui ne sont pas arriv?s ? changer leur extension, vous avez d? essayer de renommer le fichier directement en rajoutantwav, ouwma, ouflac juste apr?s le nom du fichier, mais les MP3 sont rest?s des MP3 avec un nom de fichiermp3, oump3, and so on.
Cliquez de nouveau sur la s?lection avec le bouton droit puis choisissez la commande Convert to. Les fans d'Apple seront satisfaits avec l'option qui leur permet de convertir et d'ajouter un doc directement dans leur biblioth?que i Tunes. Vid?o en audio Convertisseur pour extraire MP3, WMA et d'autres fichiers audio ? partir des codecs vid?o populaires. Fast MIDI to MP3 Converter - un outil efficace pour la conversion des MIDI en codecs musique populaires avec de variables taux d'?chantillonnage et qualit? de son. Xilisoft WMA MP3 Convertisseur dispose de nombreuses langues d'interface dont le fran?ais. Une quarantaine d'anonymes ?quip?s normalement ayant particip? ? un check en aveugle. Elle n?cessite Win98 Convertir les fichiers MP3 des fichiers MP3 Convertir 98SE me convertir des fichiers MP3 Les fichiers MP3 Convertir 2000 syst?me d'exploitation XP. Les variations futures offriront un bitrate pouvant descendre en dessous de 16 kbits/s.
Techniquement, lorsque le d?bit binaire (une mesure de la quantit? de donn?es num?riques transmises par unit? de temps, peut ?tre utilis? pour d?crire la qualit? d'un fichier audio ou vid?o) est inf?rieur ? 128k, le WMA sonne beaucoup mieux que MP3. Si vous pouvez utiliser Home windows Media Player pour ?couter un fichier Midi, il vous faudra un logiciel sp?cifique pour le modifier. Le web site, au concept in?dit, a pour vocation de promouvoir la musique classique avec la mise en ligne d'une s?lection des meilleurs enregistrements disponibles, cr?er et d?velopper une communaut? de passionn?s rassemblant tous les amateurs de musique classique. Free audio extractor permet d'extraire et convertir tout ou partie de l'audio de vos flv mp4 avi wmv asf mov mp3 wma m4a aac wav mp2 files convertir mp3 en wma. Vous pouvez ?galement convertir des fichiers WMA en MP3 pour les lire sur votre lecteur MP3.
Free Mp3 Wma Converter vous laisse transformer des fichiers audio en simplement quelques secondes. Lors de la conversion du fichier musique de haute qualit? en un fichier de qualit? inf?rieure, les balises MP3/WMA/OGG sont pr?serv?es. Vous pourrez ainsi tester gratuitement MP3 deluxe pendant 30 jours apr?s le t?l?chargement. Ce MP3 Convertisseur Gratuit peut vous aider ? convertir WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC et autres codecs mp32wma audio r?guliers/sans perte en MP3 avec une vitesse rapide.