Author Topic: FREI!!!!! Brawl Hack 2019 KOSTENLOS!  (Read 334 times)

Offline khaneshwar

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
FREI!!!!! Brawl Hack 2019 KOSTENLOS!
« on: January 22, 2019, 05:13:55 PM »
is is a guest post from NF community member Dakao, who trains in all kinds of awesomely nerdy things like weapon making, martial arts, and parkour.  I?m fascinated with the concept of parkour but haven?t tried it yet, so I asked Dakao to put together a guide for people who want to get started but don?t know how.  Take it away Dakao!
It?s inevitable that someone would connect the dots between Nerd Fitness and parkour. After all, parkour?s approach closely follows the precepts of the Nerd Fitness Rebellion:
Train naturally: parkour is a stellar poster child for natural movement training.
Train with conviction and intelligence: parkour?s emphasis on awareness of your environment and circumstances, as well as performance under pressure, requires as much of these qualities as you can muster, then challenges you to dig deep down and find even more.
Train for fun: the playful and spontaneous nature of parkour encourages creativity in a way that I can only liken to improvisational jazz and dancing.
What Is Parkour?
Parkour is natural, effective movement. Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:42:26 AM by khaneshwar »