Author Topic: a few questions.  (Read 2174 times)

Offline NickMisiano

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
a few questions.
« on: December 08, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »
My name is nicholas misiano. i am 16 years old and ever since i was 13 ive wanted to learn to do parkour. ive been training now for about a year to get in to shape... i was wondering... does anyone have ANY suggestions on where i should go from here? where do i start? where did YOU start? i just want some feed back on this. thanks!
-nick

Offline Stav Bendor

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: a few questions.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »
there are other threads for beginners around with good information, but I suggest checking this out and working down the list: http://www.americanparkour.com/content/category/4/60/305/
landings and rolls are probably the most important thing to work on first and start out small (ex. precision on lines on the ground and then curbs and eventually railings), also don't feel limited to these moves, explore what works for you and have fun. Another suggestion (and where i started) is to find some other traceurs in your area and go out and train with them, you can learn a lot from other people. So pretty much get out train, have fun, and don't forget safety. You can't really progress much in your training if your hurt.
Pro Parkour - Against Backbiting