Author Topic: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!  (Read 428947 times)

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!
« Reply #3140 on: March 01, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
Hey! I used to do Parkour and freerunning years ago but quit in 2014 due to major ankle injury that kept me from doing it, I had an account here but forgotten the username. Anyway, my life has gone downhill since then completely and i'm looking to start training again. Parkour/freerunning was the thing I had enjoyed most in my life and I have never felt the same as I had when I was doing it so I want to start again as I feel my ankle has improved enough. ;)

Welcome back @zakreturns
It's been pretty dead around here for awhile but the forum wasn't even working for a looong time. In fact, this is the first time I've checked back in a few months and I was surprised to be able to log in. I don't know when they got it fixed but it's been down at least 6 months. Maybe now that things are up and running again people will come back. A little doubtful though.
I did the same thing as far as quitting for awhile due to an injury. Well, I broke my leg snowboarding and though I've been around, I haven't been serious until the end of last year. Hope you see the same progress getting back into it as I have  :)

Offline Patrick Witbrod

• Administrator
  • Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!
« Reply #3141 on: March 11, 2018, 06:51:13 PM »
Hey guys Welcome (back in some cases). Even if there aren't a lot of people on there is a lot of good general knowledge here. It's like a big library.   

Sorry the forums have been broken for a LONG time. I was finally able to get them fixed after our main site made us update PHP. We will be putting an announcement out on facebook and probably some #tbt posts in the coming weeks. I finished up the last email bug earlier today so we are ready for people to request their passwords.