Author Topic: Welcome to American Parkour -- PLEASE READ FIRST :)  (Read 81574 times)

Offline Kara Glitch

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to American Parkour -- PLEASE READ FIRST :)
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2013, 03:20:12 PM »
I've been interested in getting into parkour, and have up until relatively recently been decently fit.   However, I ran into some health issues (it's nothing terrible I promise xD) that kind of put me back to square one.   

That being said, I'm wanting to start training both for endurance and strength in order to get into shape so that I may start doing parkour.   Any suggestions as to where to start?  I'd seen hints and starting points/guides indicated but every link I click appears to be broken. :(

Thank you ahead of time!

Offline Eric D

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »
FORE!!!! Eric D here, and thanks for the hearty welcome. I am wanting to take up Parkour as a fitness and training regimen for my true and first love, Golf! I am the 2013 Special Olympics state champion and I will be representing Kentucky at the National Games in Princeton NJ in June of this year. Are there any rescuers in Bardstown who could help me get started in Parkour?

Offline Eric D

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2014, 09:46:29 AM »
1GolfNut here, I'm trying to get started in Parkour to improve my fitness for the Special Olympics National Games in June of this year in Princeton New Jersey. I will represent Kentucky in Golf and want to demolish my opponents with power and precision off the tee. To do that I need a powerful core and Parkour is the way to get it. Anyone in the Bardstown area please e-mail me at sokygolfer@hotmail.com.

Offline exsavier lewis

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
apk
« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »
 ??? does anybody free run or do parkour in texarkana ar?
EXSAVIER LEWIS ^_^

Offline parkour340

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2014, 11:30:29 PM »
Thank you for the simple instructions that I've gone over, and respect. If I need anything I'll ask the other users. :)