Author Topic: Google censored my video tribute to Lisa Salters  (Read 7223 times)

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
Re: Google censored my video tribute to Lisa Salters
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 08:30:24 PM »

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 09:32:57 PM »
AHahahahahahah

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 10:08:30 AM »
I never saw the pitch meeting until the day it aired on TV. It was shot before any filming was done with me and I had no idea about Salters racial comments. We then shot all the CO and France stuff with Redline. A couple weeks after that, Lisa came out to the interview. She didn't even see us do any parkour, all I had to make an impression on her was the interview. John from Redline told me that she had acted pretty skeptical in the pitch meeting, but he left it at that. The first thing Salters said to me on camera was, "Alright Ryan, I have to admit, I am a bit of a skeptic here..." The interview kept getting delayed because Redline and ESPN couldn't coordinate their schedules to get everyone together for the interview. For most of the time leading up to the interview, everyone was under the impression that Rachael Nichols was going to be interviewing me.

Offline Chris [.5gibbon] Stevenson!

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 12:46:08 PM »
no black people parkour!!!    *cough sebastian foucan* *cough half of the yamakasi cough*   this lady did not do a good job of defending her point of view
"Be like water making its way through cracks.  Do not be assertive,  but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it." - Bruce Lee

"There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy." -Mark Rippetoe

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 01:34:17 PM »
LOL

Moa

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 07:56:39 PM »
no black people parkour!!!    *cough sebastian foucan* *cough half of the yamakasi cough*   this lady did not do a good job of defending her point of view
This completly proves she knew nothing. . "Black people dont do parkour" How irrelevent is that (does she label people by skin tone)?