Author Topic: Drop to Drop  (Read 7052 times)

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Drop to Drop
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 12:31:47 PM »
Btw guys Ne3 you know I have been a hard critic... nice jump good guts.  Over free running is about finding your own way.  Take a break from posting your clips.... if your going to post clips edit them together the the topic Advice on tec please.  Other then that all of you ne3 member need to go out alone and with out a camera........ could you do the same drop if it was only you?  No one else there no camera in frount of you?  If this is the case go try it.  As true free runners you guys need to study what Seb has to say about it not just the videos of 3run and like teams.  If you feel like replying you can feel free to do so in your normal format :)

"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline bigninjapimp

• Hirundo Rustica
  • BNP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »
Is that gonna be your new parkour clothes, Big Ninja Pimp?

Definatly ;D

Offline schuby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2007, 08:09:51 PM »
Moral: Dont f#ck with APK.

Oddly enough, I was about to say the same thing. The topic seemed a little too intense, and comic relief is good. You beat me to it though  ;D

Offline Hunter Neiblum

• Mangabey
  • Be Free my friend......
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »
!!!!O K   G U Y S   L O O K!!!!

This discussion is over  >:(!!!

This is hardly the place to be fighting, ragging, throwing other people dow, and deffanently not getting into personal arguments. The "pics and vids" section is to show what you have to offer the American traceurs in terms of media!

"""The vid was good, you still need some work on flow and landing from such hights but other than that it was a good job"""

THAT was all that was needed to be said.

If you feel that NE3FreeRunning is posting to much and has nothing further to add signifagently to the "APK pics and vids" thread. Than I suggest that you take it ells where or I will be forced to take it to one of the moderators of this section to either lock or terminate this thread if needed.
It is not that things are impossible that we don't dare... It's that we don't dare that things are impossible.

Winter's Bite, clouds black as nite, the suns light, torretial rain, and a hint of pain-   Performance At My Best

Offline Michael -PKFR

• Patas
  • Michael Hartwig
    • View Profile
    • PKFR International
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 03:52:29 AM »
I dont care, let them speak their mind -- but thanks for staninding up 4 me Rock
Michael Hartwig -PKFR International

Offline Kurokaze

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 09:25:16 AM »
!!!!O K   G U Y S   L O O K!!!!

This discussion is over  >:(!!!

This is hardly the place to be fighting, ragging, throwing other people dow, and deffanently not getting into personal arguments. The "pics and vids" section is to show what you have to offer the American traceurs in terms of media!

"""The vid was good, you still need some work on flow and landing from such hights but other than that it was a good job"""

THAT was all that was needed to be said.

If you feel that NE3FreeRunning is posting to much and has nothing further to add signifagently to the "APK pics and vids" thread. Than I suggest that you take it ells where or I will be forced to take it to one of the moderators of this section to either lock or terminate this thread if needed.

Good gravy Rock i think you're over reacting a tad.

Listen if people want to give their opinion on NE3 making "too many videos" then they are completely entitled to do so, this thread has gotten no where near personal attacks or as offensive as you make it sound. This is a hot topic to talk about and it definetly does have a place on the APK forums, I agree that this particular thread isn't the place for the discussion. I actually give props to NE3 for creating a thread in the Socialize section on this subject "what is your opinion on making videos".

The pics and vids section is where people put their media and get feedback. It becomes very hard to give feedback and credit when you see different mixes of the same video over and over, some with only little or no new footage incorporated. Historically NE3 has not taken to the feedback well even when it was put nicely and would mis-percieve it as "shit talking". This was before the issue of "posting too many vids" even came up.

Also I'm sorry but you should not be trying to threaten and play forum police here, thats what the mods are for. If they saw a serious problem with this thread they would have done something about it already.
In like a lion out like a lamb. . . world class.

Offline milffhater

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 12:50:18 PM »
First off tonights Halloween and I wish I had a bad ass costume like that turtle.
Second I hope everyone does a little pk in there costumes.
Third I think NE3FreeRunning should just make a sampler and but all those little bad ass clips
     together through in a little mavie magic and a kick ass song...yeah.
Fourth I think the whole arguument was pretty dumb to begin with but now its finally over.
Fifth Im glad we all learned a lesson.

Offline milffhater

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 12:56:37 PM »

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 03:53:53 PM »
So that costume looks like the kid got swallowed by a turtle, but there's still a little bit of human head pokin'

Offline Alissa J. Bratz

• Hirundo Rustica
  • middle-aged man in mom's basement eating Fritos
    • View Profile
    • wisconsinparkour.com
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
First off tonights Halloween and I wish I had a bad ass costume like that turtle.
Second I hope everyone does a little pk in there costumes...

I would have had a hard time doing parkour in my "Flygirl" costume. I don't even want to think about trying to land in those shoes! :P

She followed slowly, taking a long time,
as though there were some obstacle in the way;
and yet: as though, once it was overcome,
she would be beyond all walking, and would fly.
--excerpt from Going Blind, Rainer Maria Rilke

www.madisonparkour.com

Offline Andy Keller

• Oh baby baby.
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2007, 08:35:49 PM »
Nice costume Muse!

And I'm assuming that that was Mr. Muse also?

Those shoes are two reasons to train barefoot...since you never know when you will need parkour!

[/irrelevance to thread]
"Do it, do it well, do it well and fast."

Moa

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2007, 07:50:14 AM »
Here are my Two cents.
1.) Very cool drops they were impressive.
2.) Less videos more progress
3.) Here is my super awsome idea for the ne3 kids Make a thread and put all of you videos on it instead of making hundreds of threads for all your videos. Everytime you make a new video post it on that thread so people can see it but dont just make more and more unnecessary threads.

Offline Matthew Lee Willis

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Texas Parkour
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2007, 08:14:25 AM »
Hella scary.  Way to fight your fears.  Looks like you landing very well.  Looks like you knew exactly what you were doing.  I would suggest doing it a bunch of times to get it down...and then not doing it again.  It is pretty dangerous if you ask me.  Though, it sounds like you landed a little hard.  Stay on the toes...train those legs a little more.  Way to go.
Parkour:Phone Calls
Free Running::Text Messaging

Offline milffhater

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
Dude your hotttt  ;)