Author Topic: HALO 3!!!  (Read 7901 times)

Offline Matt Hudson

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Paddy O'Hayes
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: HALO 3!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 01:05:29 PM »
I just played Halo 3 at my buddies house.
OMG!
KICKS ASS!
Got onto multiplayer, it was awesome, but..
Got my ass kicked, havent played halo in a year or so.
I wish I had a PS3 or a 360.

Offline willgrind747

• Patas
  • Calm like a Bomb
    • View Profile
    • OHIO Parkour
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »
I played Halo 3 and it was so f#cking unbelievable. I loved it. I totally freakin love halo now.

;D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 08:00:47 PM by LeoNn »
""No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Andrei Semenov

• Patas
  • Can't beat the feelin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 08:16:29 PM »
Haha they all love halo eventually...what a great way to brain wash us....

All your xbox are belong to us

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?”

Offline Nicolas Finn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 09:37:13 PM »
lol... I thought the game was great... but I don't know, it's really the same as halo 2 to me.
GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment...

Offline Joey Marion

• Guenons
  • J'adore le parkour
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 09:48:46 PM »
i just got the hayabusa helmet (need all 13 skulls to get) the IWHBYD skull was ridiculous.
www.ArizonaParkour.com  -Arizona Parkour Website in production

Join now =D

Offline Nicolas Finn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 10:30:59 PM »
i just got the hayabusa helmet (need all 13 skulls to get) the IWHBYD skull was ridiculous.

?
GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment...

Moa

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 07:14:49 PM »
lol, Moa.. sounds like the traditional fan boy speak right there..

I just got the game, it's very nice.. played a bit of the system link, it's very nice... still have to try the online multiplayer though (can't cause they want to play guitar hero, but whatever, I'll get back to it later...)

Add me : Lethal R2D2 , whenever you guys get online, cause I won't be logging on for about an hour

That might just be fan boy speak i think i am turning into a fan boy. i havent been on the forum for a couple days because of halo

The reason i am not going to the jam is because i am completly incapable of getting to the jam
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 07:16:45 PM by Moa »

Offline Acewall

• Mangabey
  • He's half black!.....No, he's 50%!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
HAHA I just finished collecting all the skulls!!! Now I must find all the terminals. The IWHBYD skull wasn't that bad at all. Oh and has anyone flipped the elephant yet, on sandtrap??? Because there is a pretty funny easter egg underneath.
"Does this work?...Let's call some bitches."

Offline deltron3030

• Patas
  • l2p
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 09:22:01 PM »
in my opionon its a  suped up halo 2 its fun and all but i dont think its graphicly AMAZING nor does the game play change from halo 2 so much besides the new weapons and shit.

i admit its fun to play but i aint obessing over it. lol but then again im no longer a super duper video game addict

Offline Andrei Semenov

• Patas
  • Can't beat the feelin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2007, 04:50:42 AM »

....everyone has that armor now :( its not quite amazing,

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?”

Moa

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2007, 12:22:39 PM »
in my opionon its a  suped up halo 2 its fun and all but i dont think its graphicly AMAZING nor does the game play change from halo 2 so much besides the new weapons and shit.

i admit its fun to play but i aint obessing over it. lol but then again im no longer a super duper video game addict

Has everybody completly forgot that sequals are supposed to be very similar to each other ofcourse it plays almost exactly like halo 2 and 1 otherwise they would give it a different name

Offline StephenDavidson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • PAPK Home
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 05:31:29 PM »
I guess i'm not obsessing about the whole Halo 3 thing becuase I don't have a XBOX and i have to go over Acewall's house everytime i want to play but even i'll admit that Halo is still the fun running gun style of play some of us like. Not much plot (i only play multiplayer) and just like every other shooter so it's easy to get into. Actually a pretty good game. Oh and thanks to Acewall for dropping 60 bucks at 7-eleven for my enjoyment.

Offline argetlam

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 11:46:27 AM »
gaaahhh, what really gets me is that people only play the multiplayer, and have the guts to say that halo has no plot line or story...

if u actually would play the game than you would see the genious of the story and how deep it is, lol

neways, hal isnt like other games...
other first person shooters are like halo...
it's funny how people discredit halo like that because, interestingly enough if halo wasnt made it would have taken a lot longer for smooth fps games to get onto consoles, honestly before halo fps games on consoles sucked really bad, haha

Offline Nicolas Finn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »
I do completely agree actually. halo was a very big beginning for multiplayer fps games

Moa

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »
I do completely agree actually. halo was a very big beginning for multiplayer fps games
i played with you and own3d you Lol well i got more points in uhhhhh.... /whisper rockets

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 04:07:21 PM »
Yeah I mean Goldeneye?  That game was HORRIBLE.  Whats wrong with you kids learn your facking history.

Offline Nicolas Finn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2007, 02:07:28 PM »
i played with you and own3d you Lol well i got more points in uhhhhh.... /whisper rockets

lol, when did we play? I gotta get a mic... actually, I'm going to go get one in a few minutes, cause I'm sick of being a mute, especially when I'm playing with/against people I know.

yeah, so last night my friends and I were up until 5 in the morning playing the campaign, but we finished it!! yeah, on legendary with 3 skulls activated.. it was excellent.

Offline Acewall

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »
anyone get the katana yet?

Offline Andrei Semenov

• Patas
  • Can't beat the feelin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2007, 06:40:08 PM »
katana? I hope you're joking.

Offline Acewall

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2007, 06:31:49 AM »
Not at all. Once you get every achievement you get a katana on your back. Im working on it....like 19 more achievements to go. I've seen like 3 people with one. But my friend, who's a level 47 in lonewolfs, says like atleast 2 people have it in ever game he plays at that high of a level.