Author Topic: Registering for the Forums  (Read 10514 times)

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
Registering for the Forums
« on: September 16, 2007, 02:03:51 PM »
To register for the forums, please use the main American Parkour registration from the homepage. Your registration will automatically transfer to the forums within 24 hours.

Note: Please do not try to register through the forums, as the registration does not work.

You will need to provide a valid email address as you will receive a validation link. You will also have to agree to the terms of use, and on your first login you will go directly to the legal / disclaimer page.

Please only email us after you have received an email and clicked on the link to validate your membership, if you don't make it this far, there's not much we can do to help :)

After you register, please read the FAQ forum to see if your question has been asked / answered before, and please read all of the "Informative" section on the top right of the homepage before asking questions or posting in the forums, you'll blend right in with our friendly, helpful, knowledgeable community.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 10:00:19 PM by Demon »
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline F2R Ace

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Registering for the Forums
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 10:42:39 AM »
I had registered on Apk by the name of Formula Freerun Ace previously and had added a spade symbol after the word ace. at the time the forum allowed me to login with that but now im assuming some changes have been made and it says im using an invalid character so i can not login under my old profile, hen i have created a new one. Iwas wondering if someone could either edit my old profiles name so i can login or if they could bump my othor profiles stats onto this one. Aka pictures, post count, kudos ect. Please and thankyou -Brandon-

Offline Andy Keller

• Oh baby baby.
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 01:03:30 PM »
Got it. Check your PMs.
"Do it, do it well, do it well and fast."

Offline superdude88

• is 13!!
  • Mangabey
  • kris vachet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 02:12:59 PM »
I had registered on Apk by the name of Formula Freerun Ace previously and had added a spade symbol after the word ace. at the time the forum allowed me to login with that but now I'm assuming some changes have been made and it says I'm using an invalid character so i can not login under my old profile, hen i have created a new one. I was wondering if someone could either edit my old profiles name so i can login or if they could bump my other profiles stats onto this one. Aka pictures, post count, kudos etc. Please and thank you -Brandon-
That kinda happened to me I use to be just superdude then it wouldnt let me login any more
I'm Legend, 13, I'm Superdude

"No matter what you see in life see it as an obstacle see it as it can be over come."
-Me

Can't have a rainbow without rain

Offline David Jordan

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 08:17:36 AM »
I just got registered to post, and that register thing is was is discouraging. I guess there is no way to fix that?
From IN New Albany, occasionally Tell City
"Parkour is like skateboarding, but without the skateboard" -Josh Johnson