Author Topic: Forum User Photo  (Read 1947 times)

Offline ghostinthebox

• Patas
  • A storm is coming...
    • View Profile
Forum User Photo
« on: September 14, 2007, 04:59:27 PM »
ok, so i've read the FAQ, and whereas i did find a couple posts asking the same question, they were all pretty old, and didn't really resolve the question.  therefore, i'm starting a new one.  hope no one minds  :)

so, i've gone into the 'forum profile information' section, attempting to add a photo/avatar, whatever you want to call it.  i've tried uploading my own photo, as well as linking to it's already online counterpart (via photobucket), but it never seems to show up.  after selecting the file to be uploaded, is there anything else that needs to be done beyond clicking 'change profile'?

if anyone has the time and inclination, a step-by-step idiots guide sort of thing would be great  =)

thanks to any who reply  :)
think like a child, yet move with purpose.

Offline ghostinthebox

• Patas
  • A storm is coming...
    • View Profile
Re: Forum User Photo
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 10:15:21 AM »
[Follow Up]

well, i don't know what the problem was, but i've sussed it now.  if anyone else is having this problem and reads this, you can message me, and i'll do my best to help you, though i didn't do anything today to get it working that i hadn't already tried before.  just copied the direct link from photobucket and pasted it into the appropriate section.  *shrugs*  well, it's working now, so i'm a contented ghost  :)
think like a child, yet move with purpose.