Author Topic: Lincoln Rookie looking for training partner  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Akito Leonhart

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Lincoln Rookie looking for training partner
« on: September 04, 2007, 01:46:08 PM »
Hello all.  My name is Joseph, and I'm a student at UNL.  I am very new to the concept and sport, and am looking for someone I might train with and/or learn from.  Right now, I have started workouts on my own (based off the APK warmup plus some distance training and weight lifting). 

If it helps, I have access to a gym at my apartment complex, and the complex is right next to a skate park (which I see as a paved garden of opportunity once I get in shape and start the actual sport).  ^_^

Offline archer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln Rookie looking for training partner
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:28:04 PM »
Well I live in Lincoln, I go to Southeast high.  Unfortunately, I haven't been practicing my parkour lately, and I am very busy with school, college applications, and working out.  I too am a rookie, I could do some moves in the summer but it's been a while.  My fitness goals change all the time, two weeks ago I wanted to get my bench up to 250, (I'm at 225 right now), but than I realized my pushup, pullup, and crunch endurance was going down because all I do is a few reps with a lot of weight.  So now I'm working more towards muscular endurance, (and a 5:45 mile).

Offline Unique

• Mangabey
  • D'Ondrai Jones
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »
hey im unique no longer live in nebraska but I do visit a lot. heres my myspace: myspace.com/pkunique we can keep in touch.
- “Don't wait for life to beat you. Move life to your own beat.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqXiSaVGnLI

Offline traceur98

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »
i live in lincoln, and i'm looking to start a class teaching or improving parkour. would anyone be interested in learning from or teaching the class? please let me know if you want to or you know someone who would be interested.