Author Topic: Puerto Rico  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Janson

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Puerto Rico
« on: August 31, 2007, 02:11:00 PM »
Anybody around this weekend Sept 1-3 in San Juan? I'm dying to train with someone to whom I don't have to explain what I'm doing. PM me or something.
It used to be I dreamt of flying... Now I dream of doing the smoothest, most fluid Parkour ever.

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
Re: Puerto Rico
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:08:44 AM »
Have you checked the boards at parkour.net? They have boatloads of latino traceurs on there.

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 03:45:12 AM »
Looks like this is what you've got to work with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VbOAixQxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M47SzwgHlFE

On a more serious note, there is a team of flippers in san juan who incorporate some parkour type activity into their tricking..

They're called AIM (Art In Motion) Stunt Team, and that is the best thing I could find on the internet.

Offline Janson

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 03:36:07 PM »
Well, thanks. Actually. That might... help. I hope.

Anyway, I'm actually going to be in San Juan the rest of the semester. I'm going to do the next best thing and organize a group then. WATCH OUT!!!! PRPK will soon be here.

And then I dream...
It used to be I dreamt of flying... Now I dream of doing the smoothest, most fluid Parkour ever.

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 10:11:54 PM »
Why not? I would If I were you. Try getting in touch with those trickers. They might be interested. You never know!

Offline Janson

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 12:33:10 PM »
In PR , still traceur searching. Anyone out there interested should PM or email me at julianoq_pr@hotmail.com. I'm a one-year traceur with a decent grasp of the basics. Anyone wishing to learn, teach or simply wants to find some hot spots to train (I've found plenty) should get in contact.

Julian