Author Topic: Fayette To LaFayette  (Read 11661 times)

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Fayette To LaFayette
« on: August 21, 2007, 12:01:07 PM »
Hey guys I am as you know the Indiana mod being as such I want to go hang out with you guys for a day or two.  This being as such I am going to be in contact with Jerred.  I will post more details to fallow.  I should have a place to stay already but one night might be spent with one of you guys if at all possable.  Hope to see you in a week or two.

Plus I would like to look at Purdue for Aleathic(sp) Training classes.  I am starting planing this week.  I need to know what would be best week end or week day.  What times does the club meet and ect. 

Dale aka FreeStyleFox
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Fayette To LaFayette
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 01:44:09 PM »
Ok, well I will be up sooner then this but I will be up September 13th for the call out and part of the next day.

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Fayette To LaFayette
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 08:47:59 PM »
 ;D I will be coming up August 28th around 530pm  jam all day Wed. August 29th and Leave Thursday morning.  My number is 765 265 0703 get a hold of me if your in the area the more the better.