Author Topic: Skipper's Swap-outs  (Read 74089 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Re: "Skipper's Swap-outs" - New Game - Everyone Must participate!!!
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 12:38:37 PM »
Adam made this one just for the hell of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX3O4RgS7L0
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Skipper

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »
Im actually surprised this thread is still going! Yeah, ill let it stick around for a little, but I gotta pick a winner at some point!

Offline Derik (QuikSilva) DaSilva

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »
like I said Skipper: declare a winner but let people still submit videos. This is an awesome idea, why must it stop when someone wins?

Offline IanM

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Skipper's Swap-outs
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
when I saw the video with 'War" in it, this just HAD to happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYCJFojg3Dw

Offline (t)Rainer

• Mangabey
  • "Parkour is a discipline, not a game" -TK-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2008, 08:46:39 PM »
Here is a fresh new video from my hometown.
It is our first :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQskRD9HuwY

Feel free to play with it.
And feel free to comment it on youtube and let is know what we need to work on and such.
:D
Thanks everyone.
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. " -Michael Jackson

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing." -Salvador Dali

...wanna run?
 Text me! or call.
765-977-7613

Offline chodantraceur

• Patas
  • Moveo ergo sum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »
I liked it. That aerial-type thing at 2:23 was funky looking.

"Fear is just the word ear with an "F" in front of it and ears are pretty funny."  - Jackson Miller
http://inov-8.com/Home.asp?L=27

Offline (t)Rainer

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »
Haha, that would be a barani.
I really liked how I stepped out of it...lol

Thanks. ^-^
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. " -Michael Jackson

...wanna run?
 Text me! or call.
765-977-7613

Offline Skye

• Ambassador
  • Mangabey
  • o.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
Alright, I know this thread is SUPER OLD so I don't want stuff like this against me:

I have to share. Here is my audio swipe using AdroitMoves "freerunning the distance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexCLGz00zE

Notice I cut out the productions part from the APK logo in the front :P
ME:  "I'm a graphic artist."
HIM: "whats that? What do you do?"
ME:   "well actually it can be pretty hard, i have to  code and..." (getting all technical with my words on what i do."
HIM:  "blank Stare"
ME: "I make pretty pictures..."

Offline bigninjapimp

• Hirundo Rustica
  • BNP
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »
I got bored today and made one of a teghead video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kxeQftabF4

Offline hardcoretraceur

• PRIVATE
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • a coeur vaillant rien d'impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2009, 01:45:32 PM »
bnp that rules
keep it free and true

Over
Under       OUTkrew is OUTgoing
Through

Offline (t)Rainer

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2010, 10:03:38 AM »
I love Toy-Box!! Definitely good job on that!! ((:

...wanna run?
 Text me! or call.
765-977-7613

Offline SpalamyGap

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Free m4a To wav Converter
Convert Information
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2020, 04:26:42 AM »
Even though m4a file quality is better and file sizes smaller compared to wav information, Windows could tell you that it could not open m4a file.  Frankly, I feel the $fifty nine.00 price tag is a steal for as much as this program can do and it's extremely JAWS pleasant, which, in my expertise is tough to seek out when talking a couple of piece of software on this class. If there isn't any format what you need, you may upgrade or download the Pro version which helps extra formats and devices, particularly supports changing SD to HD with prime quality. AAC, or Advanced Audio Coding, is usually thought-about to be the successor of the wav format.
ITunes is likely one of the greatest instruments to Convert m4a to wav with iTunes, however there are a lot of one other desktop app available for changing iTunes m4a to wav. If close isn't adequate, properly convert m4a to wav , then you're again to considering the loss in quality when changing wav to AAC, which is what the bulk of my message was about, attempting to find out if it is going to be noticeable or not.
Though iTunes? is not the one desktop app able to converting m4a? information to wav, it remains among the best (and most recognizable) choices on the market. See Win 98 and Win 2000 to download software program suitable with earlier versions of Windows. Free m4a to wav Converter has a simple interface and may be very simple to use: browse the folder structure to add information - or simply drag and drop them on this system's window - and select the goal format. Firstly, please keep in mind both Mpeg three audio (wav) and Mpeg 4 audio (m4a) are audio compression formats, managed by Movement Photos Consultants Group. It may possibly fast and batch convert m4a to any audio formats including convert m4a to wav, convert m4a to m4a and convert m4a to WMA, AAC, OGG, AIFF, RU, RA, and many others. Bigasoft m4a Converter is excellent Audio to m4a Converter as well as Video to m4a Converter.
Moreover, the program was not able to recognize one wav file we tried to transform. Put in your CD containing the sound files you need to convert, or load up the sound information out of your disk into iTunes. m4a could be opened with a number of packages equivalent to Home windows Media Player, Roxio Popcorn, iTunes, Quicktime and extra. Depending on the version of iTunes put in on your laptop, you'll have to restart the iTunes media player. Go to iTunes ] Preferences and change into the Advanced tab on the top-right hand nook of the window (as shown within the purple circle). This highly effective m4a to wav Converter can convert between almost all varieties of video and audio formats. You can also, of course, convert information in the other way too: from wav to different audio file codecs.
Furthermore, as a result of this is the demo model of Agree Free wav to m4a AAC Converter, solely a small part of the files is transformed. As essentially the most comprehensive audio conversion device, this m4a Converter can extract audio file from any video and convert it to any most popular audio format. These tools talked about above are the very best converters for you may convert wav to m4a with ease. ConverterLite is free software m4a2wav converter program that uses the powerful FFmpeg challenge to transform audio and video files rapidly and easily. m4a is a form of audio format that might produce a better audio high quality compared to wav. Run the converter and click Add Information to add the wav files or immediately drag the wav audio files to this system.

Online lxkkhyfnk

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
???????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ???
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2020, 08:49:13 AM »
???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ???????? ??????

???????? ?????? ???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ??? ?????. ???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ??? ?????: 1 ?????: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ???????? ??????
«???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ????? » ??? ?????. "???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ???????? online"

?????? ???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ???????? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? hd 720! ????????? ?????????! ???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ????? 2020 ???????? ??????. ???????? (The Outbreak) 9 ?????  ????? 2020. ????? ?????. 

Online lxkkhyfnk

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
?????????? ? ???? (?i???????? ? ????) 8 ????? , ????????
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2020, 03:06:12 AM »
?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ???????? ??????

???????? ?????? ?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ??? ?????. ?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ??? ?????: 1 ?????: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ???????? ??????
«?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ????? » ??? ?????. "?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ???????? ??????"

?????? ?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ???????? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? hd 720! ????????? ?????????! ?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ????? 2020 ???????? ??????. ?????????? ? ??? ? (?i???????? ? ??? ?) 8 ?????  ????? 2020. ????? ?????.