Author Topic: Colorado Springs  (Read 18312 times)

Offline phalanx

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Forget Gravity
Re: Colorado Springs
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2006, 08:08:12 PM »
here is another color scheme. sry it still looks crappy but if you want ill email it to you.
Imagine a world where gravity 
              doesn't       
      exist..........SWEET!!!!!!!

Offline phalanx

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Forget Gravity
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2006, 08:10:50 PM »
grrrrrrrr.
Imagine a world where gravity 
              doesn't       
      exist..........SWEET!!!!!!!

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
  • its al (like the name) /tea/ mot (rhymes with not)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2006, 08:16:36 PM »
oh sorry about making it soo flashy and all woooooooo like. I guess i got a lttle carried away. I still like it as a picture though.

Offline Brandon Blessing

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Colorado Parkour
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2006, 06:02:59 AM »
I think I like the current way the site is better than the wider way.

So, instead of making a banner. A logo? The one we have is modified from the shirt logo, Gameyy's design, but I don't have photoshop and I had to take that off of Ryan's original banner using Paint so if someone could clean that up a bit or design something else?

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2006, 09:55:04 AM »
talk about a thread hijack. :P

here's my shot...

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2006, 04:27:09 PM »
Thats pretty sweet, it would go nicely with a white backround.  What is that maountain in the backround?  It looks really cool ;)
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Quazar

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Whatup my Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2006, 05:02:19 PM »
I like Ilike,

My conmputer blew up again so I don't have access to photoshop (I'm making this post from another computer) but I had an idea if anyone wants to give it a try.

Similar to the Canada one, You have Writing on the left, which transitions to a black and white, maybe vectorized picture on the left along ...'s:

0
                                                                                   *---[]--* (Some picture here
COPK                                                                                | \    kinda like the grungy design o' gameyy's                       
It's Really Cool and Stuff . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  |  \    that everybody liked)

You know what, on second thought, I just realised, that really doesn't do it justice at all, It's gonna be pretty difficult to explain what I've got brewin in my head in words.  I mean, If you wanna use what I just said  ??? That is... if you can get any sort of inspiration from that mess ;D Go right ahead, but I'll just have to wait for photoshop again. 

One question, is there any COPK picture which we can all agree represents us best, that we would like in a banner?  Just something I thought I should ask.

"In heaven, we'll all freerun with Jesus"
                           ..."His Kongs are off the hook!"

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »
Quote from: Quazar
One question, is there any COPK picture which we can all agree represents us best, that we would like in a banner?  Just something I thought I should ask.

We definitely need to get a picture of us all in our new shirts on the 26th.  Also how would you guys feel about making a video that day.  Not really a planned out video, just taking a lot of footage from the jam and trying to put them together.  I probably wouldn't do too good at this since I have a crappy video camera, but if anyone else with better equipment and better experience could do it I think it would be really cool. ;)
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2006, 05:17:13 PM »
if i have the shirts by then. theres been problems ordering and if i dont get the order sorted by tomorrow or sat., we wont get them in time.

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »
That would be truly sad indeed, I would have to go cry in my corner again :'(.  But I suppose that I will live, and anyway if anyone can order T-shirts, it is you Demon ;D ;)

Offline Quazar

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Whatup my Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2006, 05:53:35 PM »
That's right, positive support! ;D

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »
wow, nice design demon, it is subtle but not too subtle that makes mine look even more flashy lol. :)

Offline Phraughe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Walrus Simon Factotem
    • View Profile
    • The Myspace of a Street Philosopher
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 03:39:44 PM »
Jam saturday, in Colorado Springs?  Super duper sweet!

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 05:30:05 PM »
I think the guys are gonna do something, at least the gym.  Unfortunately I wont be able to make it this weekend :'(.  I'll be up in Lake George, Colorado testing what temperature my body freezes at.  I will be at the sunday jam, we still need to figure out the ride situation though :P

Offline Strydzz

• Patas
    • View Profile
Small Jam Session?
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2006, 09:22:37 AM »

For any of you springs guys who were at the Tempest Jam, I ws the guy with the mohawk and I am in the springs till may 25th, and I was wondering if there are any open gym places in the springs or if any of you guys want to go out one day and show me around some of colorado springs pk hot spots? Hit me up anytime, either on the forum or, my number is 303-886-7721
I live in the now, tomorrow does't exist to me. I live to die happy.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2006, 09:50:43 AM »
i should be comin down sometime this week or next week to jam there. it will be a weekday though because my next weekend is booked.

Offline Quazar

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Whatup my Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2006, 03:01:35 PM »
Aha, I knew it..Strydzz we definately saw you on I25.  Me, Altimot, and Nick were all riding home from school and I looked out the side window and saw a copk shirt on somebody in the car next to us but I couldn't figure out who it was, then we lost you at our exit but we saw you had the Tempest sticker on the back of your car.  Altimot figured it was you because he recognized your car.  And yeah, we'll totally show you around some local stuff, I'll give you a call sometime soon.  Ryan, same thing, just let me know when your in town, I've got your number as long as it's still the same as it's been for a while.

Offline Strydzz

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2006, 05:50:48 PM »
Thats funny, what are the chances of that happening, hahaha.....Yeah it would def be appraciated to go out and see some stuff, I want to tear the springs up!!
I live in the now, tomorrow does't exist to me. I live to die happy.

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »
ya dude, just name the time and place, given that we still have school until the 25. That was the weirdest thing seeing the tempest sticker drive by while we are in the bus, crazy. 440 7252 ---my number. we might to go open gym this Sat. 12 30 - 1 45 and then jam afterwards. lets us know if you have any other ideas.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »
short notice but i will be down in co springs tomorrow. matt and i will probably hit tiffany square and whatever else we manage to find or meet anyone else at.