Author Topic: Colorado Springs  (Read 18309 times)

Offline Sneak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Colorado Springs
« on: January 10, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »
Hey, I just moved to Colorado Springs and I was wondering how many of you are from here. I'd love to meet up and jam with some people.

I've been PKing for about 8 months, and I'd love to find a krew.

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Re: Colorado Springs
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 06:34:57 PM »
thats cool, where did you move from? theres a bunch of people in the springs, i think they are having a jam this weekend. check out the contact sticky in this forum to see who all is in your area and feel free to add your own info. welcome to copk. :)

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 06:54:25 PM »
Yo, nice to see a new face in the CS scene, there are six of us that are the "usuals", but we have a few more guys that don't tend to show very much.  Where in the Springs did you move to?  We're mostly all in the Rockrimmon area, well I guess I'll be seeing you around. :)
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Quazar

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Whatup my Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 08:06:53 PM »
Welcome to the city, most of us are more in the district 11/ district 20 areas,(on a wider scale) but there are people generaly all over the springs, check the CO jams section, we'll be having an event this saturday.

By the way, what school are you at right now?

"In heaven, we'll all freerun with Jesus"
                           ..."His Kongs are off the hook!"

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
  • its al (like the name) /tea/ mot (rhymes with not)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 08:52:31 PM »
hey what is up man, where did you move here from? there are probably at the most about 25 guys doin pk in the springs. most of us are at Air academy high. where do you go? how old are ya? i just turned 15. hope to see you at the jam on Saturday. i can give directions to anybody.

Offline Sneak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 08:22:14 AM »
I'm 18, I'll be 19 in feb.

I'm not attending a school right now, just a mentorship.

I moved from Southbend, Indiana (Home of the fighting irish...booo!)

I live in Moutain Shadows, I hope someone knows where that is!

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 02:35:31 PM »
lol, thats like right next to rockrimmon.  I was kinda thinking of this whole area as rockrimmon but now that I think about it about half of it is mountain shadows.  Quazar and Altimot live in mountain shadows, and I live about 3 minutes away from them.  Do you live by walgreens or more towards farm crest?
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 02:49:41 PM »
dude, no way!!!  ::) ::) ::) that is so weird to me for some reason. i live in like the heart of mountain shadows. i live right on brogans bluff  next to rossmere drive and by Wilson. do you know where that is? i live so close to the flying W ranch that i can hear the music from my house at night. where do you usually pk? i got some hot spots for ya ;) if you want them.

Offline Sneak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 04:03:02 PM »
I live off of lions gate, I'm like 5 mins from the school.

I currently have NO place to PK. I have a car but I just don't know my way around cospring.

So if anyone would like to go train this week, you can email me and I'll give you my cell

Solo23#gmail.com

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 04:22:03 PM »
5 mins from what school? no way it can be air academy, maybe coronado?  do you know where woodmen rd is? i don't have my licence yet but i know where all the good spots are. not really any in mountain shadows, but of all of them i would say

1.) tiffany square 
1.) down town  (both are tied for first_
3.) CSCS and UCCS

lions gate....hmmmm it sounds familiar, what kind of things are by your house?

Offline Sneak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 04:27:46 PM »
It's the elementry school.

Uh, there's more houses!

There is a play ground right before you turn onto the street that my street is off of. It's blue and yellow... I know that much!

MCI is close to here, you just go down the road and hang a right. But yeah, if anyone wants to go train tomorrow or sometime this week gimme a call and I'll come and pick ya up!

Offline Quazar

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Whatup my Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 04:31:54 PM »
Sounds like Chipeta.  Man what are the chances, thats so close by.  I guess we'll have no trouble hooking up a jam sometime soon.

"In heaven, we'll all freerun with Jesus"
                           ..."His Kongs are off the hook!"

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 04:36:01 PM »
Sweet, you have to come to the jam on Saturday, I probably can't do anything before that, but anytime next week would probably work pretty well. :)

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 04:46:46 PM »
wow that is crazy, well that is chipeta, my elementary school (good times :D) and i can ride my mo ped down there in like 30 seconds. where did you move here from? how long have you lived here? i have been wanting to go try that underduct thing at chipeta for a while, maybe we can do that or somethin. do you know what/where any streets are?  what is your address, i think i might go out and look for your street tomorrow on my mo ped to see exactly how far away you are.

Offline Sneak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 04:49:35 PM »
5441 Lions gate

I can make it down to the school really fast, its a lot closer then 5 mins.

Does anyone here have AIM?

I moved here from Elkhart, Indiana. I've been here all of 2 days! I use to be a part of a krew based out of southbend, Indiana and thats what I call home.

Oh and if you see a Black Lincon down car on the street.. It's mine:-D

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:52:36 PM by Sneak »

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 08:53:35 PM »
I was just coming home from a friends house up there and I thought hmmm lionsgate?  So I thought I would go on a little search for it and I found it :).  So now I know how to get there whenever I need to, lincoln Towncar huh, nice you should put spinners on it ;D.  Btw do any of you guys know if chipeta has a good place to do the underduct things?  I've really been wanting to practice some of those things.

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 09:20:11 PM »
ya they have many nice spots for the underduct. i have been wanting to do that too

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 09:23:54 PM »
We should go sometime soon, maybe next week since we're jammin on Saturday. :)

Offline PhickserVII

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 11:26:24 PM »
Hey, y'all.  I'm a Denver native, but I'm currently locked up on the Hill (read USAFA).  I don't know how often I'll be able to get off, but if a lot of you are AA Kadets, you're already in the area.

Complete newbie here, interested in beginning Parkour.  When and where do you get together?

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 09:07:32 AM »
Sweet :D, so parkour has started speading to the cadets?  Or are you just an exeption?  Actually most of the Traceurs in the springs go to air academy. ;)