Author Topic: How is California!!  (Read 1919 times)

Offline (t)Rainer

• Mangabey
  • "Parkour is a discipline, not a game" -TK-17
    • View Profile
How is California!!
« on: April 17, 2008, 12:19:40 PM »
How is it going everyone? It looks like California has grown a bit. I would think California would be one of the big places for parkour, but I am not seeing it on the boards.. SO what is parkour/freerunning like there? Is it pretty intense in the heat? I am just curious about what is going on and trying to meet all the states. Thought I would come by and say hey. Keep up the good work guys!  ;D
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. " -Michael Jackson

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing." -Salvador Dali

...wanna run?
 Text me! or call.
765-977-7613

Offline Alex \"Ace\" Scott

• Patas
  • The big Hair-eded one!!
    • View Profile
    • Pk Cali
Re: How is California!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 11:36:20 PM »
California's scene is actually HUUUUUGE it's just not represented here. Most active traceurs use either PkCali or Sfparkour as homebase. The heat isn't really an issue (though maybe I'm just used to it) except in August but training at the beach provides a nice relief to that. Were you planning on visiting?
-Tell me how you MOVE, and I'll tell you who you ARE-

"For every newbie that says Parkour is what you want it to be- God kills a Kitten." -Ruzkin

-www.PkCali.com-

Offline (t)Rainer

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »
Actually I may be coming over this summer. My soon to be girlfriend is going there to try out modeling. And invited me to come. WOOT! I will post where and when a.s.a.p!
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. " -Michael Jackson

...wanna run?
 Text me! or call.
765-977-7613

Offline BearMills

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Grizzly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 06:28:37 PM »
Yeh Cali's scene is pretty big just its not represented. One problem about cali tho is the heat your right it can get incredibly hot, or just really cold. Depends on the season. Im in San Diego, yeh but ur  right its not on the boards really
Co-Founder

Offline (t)Rainer

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »
Well it is good to hear from you guys! I am glad the scene is kicking over there ;D keep up the good work!

...wanna run?
 Text me! or call.
765-977-7613