Author Topic: The official "Introduce Yourself" Thread  (Read 65492 times)

Offline Tristan Gaskins

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: The official "Introduce Yourself" Thread
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2011, 05:10:06 PM »
Hi Im Tristan
Im 19 and I graduated from Princeton High School
I live in Smithfield, near the Outlets, a good 30 minutes from Raleigh.
I Hate it here, theres not many places to free run, so I travel when I do, but our local parks aren't too bad.

Ive been freerunning for a little over a year now, and Im not the best because I took a lot of breaks for many things. Im starting to get back into it a little more, and if you wanna chat or run a jam or something hit me up on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/tristantechno

Offline Deontre Smith

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »
Hey whats up,

My name is Deontre I'm 16 years old would turn 17 the 24 of December, I live in Oxford, NC, play's football & also track. I'm new to pk and i need nelp starting off. My email is deontresmith00@yahoo.com if you want to contact me.

Offline Benjamin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2011, 08:25:12 PM »
sup my name is Ben I live in Raeford NC and started training in may of 2008 I recently moved here from Okinawa I'm in the army and haven't really found many people to jam with hit me up when you r hosting another jam u can email me at bboygrimm.bw@gmail.com for my contact info. peace bro

Offline Jeff

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2011, 07:30:45 AM »
ok i am jeff aka batman i live in wilson, n.c , and my email is wyattjeffrey123@yahoo.com.
you name it and ill try it so give me a challenge or let me challenge you and lets meet up and do some off the wall idk anything involving parkour or free running.

Offline Ben Leary

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2011, 01:39:16 AM »
Hi. My name is Ben. I'm new to parkour/free running. I am 18 years old and I live outside of a small town called Beulaville in Duplin county. I really could use any and all help to get started and there isn't anywhere to actually practice. If anyone wants to contact me my email is sonaru_m@yahoo.com

Offline X Ano

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2012, 06:54:30 PM »
Whats up, my name is Kacper and I'm 16 years old. Just moved down here from upstate NY, and ive on the outskirts of Mocksville. I have been doing some basic parkour for about a year and a half now, though I've been slacking lately. I think...that's everything...don't really have a favorite place to train, but i wouldn't mind heading out for a good run.  ;D

Offline Justin Bradley Pons

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 04, 2012, 09:54:39 AM »
My name is Justin and I am 23 years old and a very late bloomer when it comes to Parkour lol. I want to get into it pretty bad, but my mind is running in a million different directions and I'm not really sure where or how to start. I live in Lenoir NC and I don't hardly know a single person here. Pretty small town. If there is anyone close by in some surrounding areas please let me know!

pons.solo@gmail.com

feel free to email me please lol

Offline Cody

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2012, 09:03:59 AM »
I'm Cody Ravan, i'm 17, and have been doing parkour for about 5 months. I technically live in South Carolina, but where i live is right on the border of North and South Carolina. I train mostly in Tryon and Columbus, NC. If you're close feel free to contact me or check out my stuff on youtube and tell me what you think.

Offline Gregory Sanders

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »
Hi, I'm Greg. I am 15 and I live on Camp Lejeune. There's a few decent places to train with a bit of a walk or run between, and there are few fellow traceurs anyone know of here, and they happen to be occupied with other matters. Yet still I like the adventuring for oppurtunities, and training alone is good for a more personal development.

Offline Dylan Spencer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2012, 12:37:00 PM »
Hey my name is Dylan (know as Spencer in ROTC) I am 17 (18 in may) and I go to High Point Central high school where I am trying to start a parkour club here but the way its going i might not have a teacher that would like to sponcer it. Back to me. Im know around my high school as Assassin's Creed because of my parkour and my love for Assassin's Creed. well here at my school i have started fun thing for my guys (and few girls) that parkour with me like races and manhunts. If I cant get the club started i might try and get my crew to go city wide.

Its nice to meet you all  ;D

Offline Joshua Smith

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »
Hello my name is Joshua I'm 20 and I'm still a beginner when it comes to parkour so I just practice the basics for now. Anyways I live in Greensboro but I attend classes at GTCC in Jamestown were I do most of my training and I have been wondering if there are any fellow traceurs around the area that are interested in training sometime or becoming training partners. If anyone is interested my email is down below.

jsmechzx1@gmail.com

Offline Wigisaurusx[Tri]

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2013, 06:03:07 PM »
Hey there,
My name is brian, But most everyone calls me Luigi
Me and Two of my teammates recently moved down from michigan and are looking for some people to practice with, As weve always found it to be more fun/motivating to do so with a group.
We live in Dunn, and practice every sunday, if that helps >.>
Traitor to nations

Offline matburn

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 31, 2014, 09:36:49 AM »
I'm David Blackburn I'm 15 years old. I'm from hickory NC in Catawba county I'm looking for some people to jam with hit me up on kik if anyone wants to jam. mu kik name is davidbburn15

Offline 5ubZr088

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2014, 04:35:21 PM »
Whats up everyone my name is Xavier but everyone calls me Zay I'm 24 i live in Rockingham N.C. I'm new to parkour actually Ive never done it b4 i just came off a recent hell bone injury not from trying to do parkour but that's another story where i live there is no where to actually do parkour and not to many ppl willing to try u can always email me at 5ubZr088@gmail.com i look forward to actually talking to ppl who actually do it and can help me

Offline kevybevy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2014, 03:42:50 PM »
Hey! My name is Kevin, and I'm 14 from Charlotte, live really close to downtown, and I've been loving parkour for about 1-2 years! I love going to the relatively new Romare Bearden park! It's got some really good spots to train, if you're interested email me at muffin@derpymail.org!

Offline Dylan Allan

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2016, 12:41:41 AM »
hi, my name is Dylan and i desperately need someone to help me,about a week ago my tendon detached from my knee cap, i had surgery soon after that and it will take a few months for me to recover they claim ill make a full recovery, but i am unsure of whether ill be able to continue with parkour. im only 13 years old and this generally only occurs to 60 year olds and up.i just want someone who somewhat knows about this type of thing, because parkour is one of the things i care about most.my skill level is ok for my age if i didnt have this happen i would be working on things like corks and perfecting a jstep gainer. soe one please email me; dylan.za@hotmail.com