Author Topic: The official "Introduce Yourself" Thread  (Read 79886 times)

Offline Dx0117

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: The official "Introduce Yourself" Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »
Hi my name is Tyler I a 14, new to parkour. I live in Ellenboro N.C my AIM is blasterboi (don't ask friend made it for me). I have been trying to find people to train with but can't seem to.. I heard from some friends up north that this is the place well thank you.

Offline apktroy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »
Hey my name is is troy i've been training parkour for over a month and got some skills down. (rolls, cat leap.tic-tac) But i'm still looking for more experience guys to train with. I literally live in the neighborhood right beside UNCC called college down. I'm 15 year old and thought this will be interested so i started watching tutorials and eventually i got the moves right. But anyway anybody around here i can train with, jams etc. if so plz PM me!!
Dr. Octagonapus......

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2009, 06:35:51 PM »
Hey guys, if you're all still interested in finding people in Fayetteville, Ellenboro, UNC-CC, or any other city in North Carolina, drop by NCParkour.com. The majority, if not all, of the North Carolina community posts on those forums.

Offline Symbios

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2009, 09:17:29 AM »
Hi, my name is Ben; im 17, and i live on the east side of charlotte (over near CPCC). email: ben.m@themcberts.com
I really wanna learn parkour and so here i am.

Offline billebob2

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »
Well, considering this thread has had only four posts since the new year, I think I should just head over to ncparkour and see what the deal is there.
But for anyone who is interested, I am Andrew, I'm 16, and i live in Mooresville, which is between Concord and Statesville on I-77.  There used to be a freerunning club at my school, but it was too expensive, and I think most of the kids who were in it are too busy getting stoned to go out for a good workout anyway. 
I'd say the easiest way to contact me is myspace.com/twiggs101
Does anyone know if the UNCC jams are still going on?  Wrestling season's over, and I need something to stay in shape, and I think it would be cool to find other people who are interested in the art of movement, especially when it's only 30 minutes out.

Offline Red Foot

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »
Hey all.  My name is Red Foot, I am a 31 year old massage therapist in Asheville, NC and I just recently got into Parkour.  I Love it!  It is just so much fun. I mean, what better sport then one created as a means to rescue others!  Any ways, I am a major beginner and though I have some background in martial arts,  (Karate, Akido, Capoirea, Kung Fu, Jeet Kune Do, and Tai Chi), I would really Love to meet some others in my area who have some more experience then I do.  I need a teacher!  Well, that's me! If you're interested in meeting up to train, let me know!  My email is Spiritoftheway@gmail.com    Just title the email Parkour so I know who it's from!

--- Red

Offline Army_Pker

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
Hey everyone I was a Pker for a while back in Colorado Springs I just joined the army adn now I'm at Ft. Bragg Nc. and would like to start agian if some one would like to jam some time help me grow as a Pker I would greatly apricate it. I don't have a car by the way but I am whiling to pay for gas or you can shop on base I'll let you come with me and we can get your stuff, Well let me know plz, I'll be on alot so yea. ;D ;D ;D Its good to beable to Pk agian

Offline dbnicely

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »
My name is drew, 20, and i am moving to asheville from greenville sc in early June. Started parkour/freerunning maybe a year ago but due to an injury i am well out of practice. Ill be getting back into the groove of things after the move. email is Drew.nicely@gmail.com. feel free to contact me.

Offline PurpleParkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »
Hey im Grayson. Im 12 years old and from Greensboro NC. My email is Purpleparkour@gmail.com. Just saying HI

Offline Bao

• Patas
  • Alan Tran
    • View Profile
    • NCParkour
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2009, 07:43:14 AM »
Hey im Grayson. Im 12 years old and from Greensboro NC. My email is Purpleparkour@gmail.com. Just saying HI
Hop onto NCParkour; there's a few guys in Greensboro

Offline PurpleParkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »
Yeah i know, i just don't feel right getting together and training with 18 year old traceurs.

Offline David Hawisher

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2009, 07:40:44 AM »
Hey I'm David, but my friends call me Chase 'cause its my middle name, I'm fourteen, i live in charlotte, And I've been practicing parkour for about a day. Yesterday (my first day) I almost shattered my right ankle and I think I screwed up my back somehow, so for a while I wont have much to do other than check out the forums. Parkour is still awesome, tho!
I am Kvothe.
I stole princesses back from kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I left the University younger than most may join. I tread paths at night that others fear to speak of during day. I talked to Gods and wrote songs that made the minstrels weep.

You may have heard of me.

Offline Taylor S

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • knewght
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
Howdy,
Just transferred to a school in the Asheville area.  Spend most of my time doing stuff outside, from rock climbing and paddling to just sitting around the fire.  Just started PK.  Would be cool to find someone in the area with some experience to learn/train with. 
                ----knewght
I have no signature for no good reason.

Offline 4kark

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2009, 04:09:43 AM »
I go to school in greensboro.  Learned about parkour last year and have joined our school club.  We get together about once or twice a week to train.  I condition every morning for parkour and would love to get in touch with some people in my area (Greensboro-ish area).  Maybe some members of my school's club can join up with another small group.
Check out my brother's blog!

http://parkourone.blogspot.com/

Offline Xatana

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2009, 05:40:46 AM »
What's up. I'm Lucas and I live on-base on Camp Lejeune.  I just now got to the fleet and have moved into my barracks, and I'm looking for something fun to do in my downtime.  If there's ever anyone that wants to do some free-running around the Jacksonville area, let me know.  My email is lucasbroderick@gmail.com.

Offline Gabriel O

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »
I guess I'll reintroduce myself, as I haven't posted since 2006. I'm still in jacksonville/camp lejeune and have come along slowly, though I have the forward shoulder roll NAILED  ;D

Took me long enough. Brilliance at the basics, right?
Smile if you like to defy gravity

Offline Gabriel O

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »
Things are still pretty slow around here, huh?

Guess that's a good thing  ;D
Smile if you like to defy gravity

Offline Oscar417

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »
Hi im oscar im 14 years old and i live in the outskirts of statesville near troutman i discovered parkour a couple a months ago and im just now gettin started from scratch hopefully its not going to be so tough

Offline samurai316

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »
Well Since I haven't been on here in forever probably should re introduce Names Jp i'm 22 now and I live up in Roxboro NC about half hour out from Durham, got into parkour about three years ago and been using the workouts on here to help myself ever since but never really got around to meeting anyone but hope now before I go off to basic that I may be able to get together with some folks and actually do real Parkour stuff instead of just doing work outs.

Offline Intern

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2010, 03:51:12 PM »
wasup guys? im sean, im 16 been practicing about a year now, havent improved much though lol, same name here as on the ncpk forums, my contact info is all over their so hit up my cell if you wanna jam and friend me on facebook, I'm in hillsborough but mostly train on the unc campus, happy training to you all and stay safe! :D 8)
The only other pictures i could find of Cocaine Badger on google images were hosted on this wierd site about furries and smoking weed, so...

That video was like if Jesus walked into my room, hugged me, baked me a cake, and then left in Ron Weasley's flying car.