Author Topic: btay - tastes like parkour (HIpk)  (Read 81018 times)

Offline Jumpin Jiminy

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: btay - tastes like parkour
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2008, 09:45:16 AM »
Sorry to hear about all of your training setbacks due to injuries.
I bet a good rule of thumb would be to jump down from objects no higher than you can jump up to.
I'm still limiting myself to below that.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »
Thanks, Jiminy. Probably 95% of my vaults and drops are in the 2-4' range. I had slowly built up to 5', 6' last year.

The big three injuries were:
Jumping onto safety mats - foot landed in a crack between them. Pop! Lost 3 or 4 months.
Fall on concrete stairs while doing speed vaults. Smash! Lost another 2 or 3.
Climbing barefoot on slippery wet lava. Slice! Not back to where I was yet - almost 2 months.

Wed 28 Break 1: 25+25+25+25 mountain climbers. Break 2: 25 crunch, 25 leg lift, 4 obliques, charley horse, 25 obliques each side, 10+15 knees to elbows.
CF WOD : Shoulder press 3x90, 2.5x130, 3x120, 2x120, 2.5x115, 2x110. Swam lengths in the pool.

Thu 29 CF rest day.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »
Thu 29 Break 1: 25 crunches + 25 obliques each side. Break 2 : QM on stairs.
Barefoot climbing and QM out on the rocks, and in medium gravel. Roll practice – wasn't happy with it – something's not quite right with forward roll. Back and side falls felt fine on concrete. Swam, worked on crawl form, getting more power. Weird movement, QM, 3M, top-outs at edge of pool. Stretch #3, but I wasn't warmed up. May start training runs with Nestor. [Co-worker – training for ½ marathon]

Fri 30. Lower back is sore. I'm going to blame it on one of the forward rolls. It was on hard, slightly lumpy ground. Break 1: Tried Russian Twists twice, but could barely crunch. Break 2: Incline CPUs [due to back] 20 [3 stairs] + 10 [2 stairs] back to back with decent form. Incline is a way to make any push-up easier. Nestor got pinched nerve in back last night. Hmmm... Working tomorrow evening at WBMR&S. + 10 CPUs on ramp. Starting to feel it. +7 on flat. Feeling cocky [but tired] + 8 DCPUs [4 stairs]. It's going to be fun getting those more horizontal. Def need to work on arm speed.

Being silly – DCPUs with chest slap while standing almost vertical. Got one. Started laughing too hard. Also did 20 One Hand Clapping push-ups from a slightly more level position. 10 each side. How very zen! How very stupid! Fun tho. 10 more OHCPUs at step 5. 5 ea side.

Hit the streets. Jogged up to Kanoe St, did a couple vaults. Kalama Skate Park was pretty crowded, but there were areas no one else was using, so I used them. Curved bottom/ walls threw me off a bit. Best move : monkey/ wall pop up over the edge to a cat 3' away/ 3' up. Finally, progress!

Park: Jogged. Balance. One really lame muscle up. Some vaults. Ran on the wall to Cove. The landing area from my video was under water, so I didn't coasteer. Jogged to Charley Young. They cut down a bunch of trees. Practiced rock climbing moves – pretty lame, especially trying to traverse overhang. No see footholds. I'd hang, look, drop off, find the holds, climb back on, no see footholds. Repeat.
Ran to S end of Kam 1. Gulch by Maui Coast.

Anyway, a great evening. I didn't get hurt, and I finally made some progress.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 01:48:34 PM by btay »

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
FORGOT: DCPU (3 steps) almost 1 – hit butt. 1 barely. 4 – but sketchy form.

Sat 31: Knees feel last night's training. Not bad, but I feel it. Back's ok.

Break 1: Incline CPUs 1 each at steps 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, flat, decline at -1, -2, -3.
Break 2: 20 Russian twists, 20 crunches, 20 leg lifts, 20 obliques ea side. Incline DCPUs: 1 at step 4, 1 at step 3, 1+1 CPU at step 2 [Not enough power for DCPU], 1 + almost 1 DCPU at step 3.

A lot of running around, balance, foot placement and a few vaults at WBMR&S. Saw a lot of people I knew, including a couple who work out at CrossFit Maui.

Sun Jun 1 : Ran 2 miles at 2. It felt good, I was running hard with good form. So why did my watch say 19:30?
Bike tire flat, so jogged to the beach. Practiced some rolls, did some vaults, foot placement, barefoot in small gravel, 2 jump-assisted muscle-ups. Swam maybe ¼ mile. It was flat to one, and choppy. Jogged back. Stopped for water and vaults at PWF [in slippers]. Hit knee on a rail, so stopped. Jogged -  didn't bother trying to rock climb – water was slapping up to the 5 or 6' mark on the wall. Diving rolls. Did another jump-assisted muscle-up.
Starlight beach walk with wife.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2008, 01:47:17 PM »
OHCPUs = my silly one hand clapping push-ups

HIpk Post 600. APK post 400 . May 31. Three perfect reasons for a "State of the State" address.

Parkour is finally starting to catch on in Maui. I'm not the only one. Even tho I've never met anyone else, it feels completely different. Goals for June are to meet up with Levi and Duke, and actually train with another human being. Does Jeff exist? [I ran past Duke Fri night at Kalama]

I submitted a proposal to Pr Josh - get a fitness thing going at KC, based on a combination of Methode Naturelle, CrossFit, and physical challenges. Haven't heard anything from him. Got plenty of criticism from others, trying to undermine my confidence, make me give up. Look... I see a need. I don't see anybody else trying to fill it, or get something going. I don't care that I'm quiet, or that I'm more comfortable being a back-up support type person. I'll try to build up a leadership team, get them going strong, then back off a bit. Let them run with it. I won't be able to do it on my own. My plan is to get as many people actively involved as I can.

Physically. I've finally healed, and started to make progress. I need to be careful not to injure myself and lose another 2-4 months.

Looking at CrossFit's ten fitness factors:
Cardio endurance - I'm ok for a couple miles. My goal for October is all out PK sprint for 5k.
Stamina - Ok for light aerobic, get wiped too easy on the anaerobic stuff.
Strength - Strong legs, usually wimpy arms, tho they're getting better.
Flexibility - Seriously bad. I have lost a lot of ROM in the last 6 years, especially in hips and knees. I hate stretches, and it shows.
Power - Improving, I think. I was really happy with arms last night.
Speed - I've lost a lot. I'm going to train intervals, see if I can drop my time back to competitive levels. [Is 5:30 mile for 5k unrealistic? I've done faster, but that was 1991 at Grand Haven 5k.] Upper body and mental speed are also low.
Coordination - laughable. When I dance, people laugh. This is known, and I take advantage of it.
Agility - fair.  I think. I need ways to measure these ten things. Right now it's too subjective.
Balance - hahahahaha. It's that bad.
Accuracy - Off a little. Doing the 'random wall punch test' I was 20% more than 1 cm off target [bolt head, fingerprint, etc],  50% slightly off, 30% on. If I took a couple tries, I could nail it. Legs - won't even try, not enough flex.

So, my goal for this month is to develop a set of objective tests to measure these more objectively. Find ways to improve my scores and then re-test.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
Maui's now up to 8. This is so weird to me, after so many months of training alone. I'm going to focus more on the local scene for a while. I post way more over at HIpk, anyway.

Offline Chris Salvato

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Eat. Move. Improve.
    • View Profile
    • Chris Salvato
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2008, 03:01:56 PM »
You're interpretation of the 10 aspects of fitness is slightly off...

Cardio Endurance means a lot more than running.  Cardio endurance is any sort of CV exercise including running, swimming, rowing, etc.  A good measure of this is resting heart rate vs. active heart rate.  An undertrained person has something like a 70 BPM HR whereas those who are very active can go much lower.  Mine is at 43-48 BPM, normally, for instance.  An undertrained person has something like a 160-180 BPM active HR.  Mine can spike up to 190-210 BPM on maximal exertion.  That means 2 things:
1) my heart is stronger, thus when I am resting i need fewer beats to circulate my blood as efficiently
2) my heart is more powerful, thus i can beat more and get blood around my body faster when i really need it to move

All out sprinting for 5k won't even be possible because sprinting exertion only lasts something like 10-15 seconds.  Longer than that and you are no longer sprinting no matter how hard you try.  It's physiologically impossible, unless you are using the term "sprint" loosely.

Stamina you seem to understand...at least it seems that way.

Strength is multi-modal.  It can mean full body strength or single joint strength.  Usually, in PK/CF we care more about fully body and can easily quantify strength with maximal lifting capacity on full body lifts like the squat, deadlift and press.

Flexibility is self explanatory.  If you hate stretching so much, you need to learn to like it -- and avoid static stretches.

Power is however much work you do in time.  A better way to explain it is this way:
If you deadlift, through a full ROM of .75 meters,  100 KG then you did 75 KG*m of work.
If you do this in 5 seconds, you generated 15 Joules of power.
If you do this in 1 second, then you generated 75 Joules of power.

The higher the joules the better.  This doesn't mean u need to calculate this crap all the time, but it means to try and do your lifts, running and techniques quickly to improve your power output.  Power is usually quantified with the clean, clean & jerk and snatch.

Speed is not just speed in running but speed in everything from waving your hands to running to rowing.

Coordination in dancing is a lot different than coordination in your clean and jerk.  I know many a powerlifter who can't dance for peanuts but can clean and jerk hundreds of pounds.

Agility is hard to quantify.  Work on your "flow" to increase what others would consider agility.

Balance is self explanatory.  Can be easily quantified by setting goals on distance and rail diameter or ledge width.

Accuracy is also multi-modal.  Throwing a ball 100 feet, a dart 6 feet and your first 1 foot are 3 different kinds of accuracy.  Landing your feet on a precision jump is accuracy.  Find out which aspect of accuracy is most important to you and set some sort of goal, though this is also hard to quantify.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2008, 04:21:00 PM »
Thanks Chris: I was being VERY not precise...  ;D I had the Oct 2002 CF Journal "What is Fitness?" open while I was doing it, so I'm afraid I was writing sloppy.

Cardio: I run, swim and bike. My resting HR isn't quite as low as yours, any more, but I can still spike over 200. I was using "sprint" VERY loosely. I'm planning to do a 5K trail race in October. The 11K is way more challenging, but not worth the pain. I know I can do it. I choose not to.

Strength = weight*distance. I'll have to get over to CF Maui some morning. Oog. I am NOT an early morning person, and that's the only time they meet here. I do some lifting, but it's mostly natural or found objects.

Flexibility: I need something semi-enjoyable that works. Some dynamic stretches will let me do that. There's still disagreement about the value of ending a workout with static stretching. Any easy benchmarks?

Power = (weight*distance)/ time. Easy enough.

Speed: time to repeat any motion. Ie RPM on a bike or elliptical. May have nothing to do with how fast you cover ground - someone with a longer, slower stride may actually be faster than you.

Coordination: combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement. Weight lifting is one, but kata or a choreographed dance combine series together. My problems with dance are both physical and mental - I have a hard time remembering choreo, forget it easily, bla bla bla. Fortunately, the few times a year I have to dance, I'm able to improvise. [ie comedic part in a theatrical production].

I get your points on the others, too. Some things are just hard to measure. You can see it, you can judge it if you have something to compare it to. Some of it's going to be a matter of choosing a goal that works for me.

Thanks again for your help, Chris!

Offline Chris Salvato

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Eat. Move. Improve.
    • View Profile
    • Chris Salvato
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2008, 04:48:30 PM »
Thanks Chris: I was being VERY not precise...  ;D I had the Oct 2002 CF Journal "What is Fitness?" open while I was doing it, so I'm afraid I was writing sloppy.

Cardio: I run, swim and bike. My resting HR isn't quite as low as yours, any more, but I can still spike over 200. I was using "sprint" VERY loosely. I'm planning to do a 5K trail race in October. The 11K is way more challenging, but not worth the pain. I know I can do it. I choose not to.

Strength = weight*distance. I'll have to get over to CF Maui some morning. Oog. I am NOT an early morning person, and that's the only time they meet here. I do some lifting, but it's mostly natural or found objects.

Flexibility: I need something semi-enjoyable that works. Some dynamic stretches will let me do that. There's still disagreement about the value of ending a workout with static stretching. Any easy benchmarks?

Power = (weight*distance)/ time. Easy enough.

Speed: time to repeat any motion. Ie RPM on a bike or elliptical. May have nothing to do with how fast you cover ground - someone with a longer, slower stride may actually be faster than you.

Coordination: combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement. Weight lifting is one, but kata or a choreographed dance combine series together. My problems with dance are both physical and mental - I have a hard time remembering choreo, forget it easily, bla bla bla. Fortunately, the few times a year I have to dance, I'm able to improvise. [ie comedic part in a theatrical production].

I get your points on the others, too. Some things are just hard to measure. You can see it, you can judge it if you have something to compare it to. Some of it's going to be a matter of choosing a goal that works for me.

Thanks again for your help, Chris!

Small notes.

CV Endurance - You can even increase your CV endurance through weight lifting at high intensities.  Workouts like Fran are extremely beneficial for your CV system....and train pretty much every other aspect of fitness listed in CFJ#2

Strength - Only way you can increase strength at this point in your life (because you are older than 17 years old..) is to lift heavy things.

Flexibility - Try the book Relax into Stretch.  Sure its kind of goofy and some of his facts are questionable but, if I didn't have my splits when i read it, i would use his techniques to get them.  I tried some of his techniques and went from 180 split to 220 supersplit with ankles on some weight plates in 20 minutes.

Power - Do things...faster & stronger.  This is power.  Righto, easy enough :P

Coordination - Agility ladder work helps tons with this if that interests you.  So does cadence footwork.  Try these experiments:
1) Walking down the street estimate the amount of steps it will take for you to get to a certain crack in the concrete or a rock in the sand.
2) Try to always land a specific foot on a mark (rock, crack, anything). (e.g. i'll hit this crack with my left foot, the next with my right)  This teaches you a ton about your actual ability to control your foot placement
3) Try to walk without hitting cracks.  Touching nothing but cracks.
4) Work your hand placement in every day life.  Be concious of where you put your hands.  This will grealy increase your unconcious control of your hand movements.

Hope i helped :)

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2008, 12:39:15 PM »
Of course you helped. +1

Lifting heavy things: like myself ;D
Flexibility: I just started reading "Relax Into Stretch". I'm used to the Stretch Nazi approach - which I hate. So this was nice. I enjoyed it. And I saw immediate results. I'll keep reading and trying these ideas. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Coordination: I do agility ladder and foot placement exercises already. I'll try the hand placement, too.

Thanks again!

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2008, 10:57:53 AM »
Month and a half since I've posted in this log. Strange. This used to be my main time sink. I started moving more and more over to HIpk. For the past couple weeks I just posted my log as a draft email message to myself. And the world keeps turning.  ;D

Randy Pausch died. If you haven't seen his "How to Really Achieve your Childhood Dreams" video, do it.
Then get off the forums and live your life.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #271 on: July 31, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »
My entry for the HIpk parody video contest. http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39776224

Everyone's normal until you get to know them ;D

I had a lot of fun. I had a ton of ideas but ran out of time. Oh well.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »
1 week into TXPK's NCPPC. I already have more than 7 minutes. I've got to edit so much. Don't want to wait til last minute.

Also, it's astounding how many interruptions I've gotten this week. Much more than normal. Instead of 20 minute breaks, they've been like 5 minutes. It's so hard to get flow going like that. Work, work, security, co-workers, pager, bla bla bla.

Good note - other than ripping the callus off my left foot running barefoot last Saturday, I haven't received any new injuries. Right mid finger first joint is still not flexing past 90 degrees - due to fall in fish pond.

Good thing it's right finger. The band I was in for a couple years called me Weds to come to rehearsal and play. I'm going to rehearsal again tonight. I really should work, but...

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #273 on: September 20, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »
Fell while training rail precisions. Broke [another?] finger on my right hand. Comminuted fracture = several places, but it doesn't break the skin. That was Aug 26 or so. Useless purple banana became an itchy stinky dead fish stick. Splint almost to my elbow to restrict motion. It was a challenge to eat Vietnamese food with chopsticks.

A lot of my friends prayed for healing. It's much better. Splint came off this Tuesday. [I took it off Sunday]. Buddy taping it lightly to ring finger for about another week.

I've been using it more than I should. Had to do some lifting yesterday, so it was a little sore. I was on the roof of the WBM resort, laying cables, setting lights, etc. I did a couple smaller vaults.

Scrapped my footage for TXPK.

One thing I started for TXPK, and have continued: Every week I measured
- vertical jump,
- standing horizontal jump,
- mile on treadmill #2 at work [so it's consistent],
- leg press at work: 5x150, 5x250, [5x350 if I can do it], then start at 450 [or 350], and reduce weight til I can get one more decent rep. After pushing hard on the mile, it's more difficult.

Aug 16 : 15.25", 90", 6:42, 390# [took it easy on the mile due to knees, plus was running barefoot.]
Aug 23 : 17.75", 89", 6:03, 350# [pushed the mile, legs were wiped for the leg press]
Aug 30 : not tested.
Sep 06 : 15.5", 74", 7:06, 330# [fear of falling, lack of conditioning.]
Sep 13 : 14.5", 84", 6:52, 350#
Sep 19 : 13.5", 84", 6:12, 350# [leg pain later]

I hope to be better than Aug 16 levels this next week. My short term goals are:
20", 100", 5:00, 440#

XTerra 5k is Oct 26. See if I can still get in competitive shape. Right now I'm sucking air at the end of a 6:12 mile on a treadmill. I need to be able to do that pace for 5k, in horrible running conditions.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »
                v      h       mile   press       pull    dip     push
19-Sep   13.5   84   6:12   350      3   8   5
27-Sep   15.5   84   6:07   350      5   10   12
3-Oct   18   90   5:50   370      3   15   28
11-Oct   17   89      390      5   14   25
17-Oct   17   89   5:58   390      8   12   32
26-Oct   17   93   5:55   390      7   18   18

I added pulls, dips and push-ups [max reps in 1 minute]

I didn't run the XTERRA. Too bad, as only 3 runners were under 24 minutes. I know it's a nasty course, and I've never run it. Sigh. Train for next year.

Matthew Lee Willis of TXPK wrote to let me know if I could finish my video, I'd win the "No Competition in Parkour Parkour Competition" due to lack of competition.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:01:22 PM by Gregg »

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:47 PM »
1-Nov   16   89   5:57   430   9   20   31
8-Nov   16.5   86   6:50   450   10   22   31
15-Nov   15.5   88   5:42   470   13   16   31
22-Nov   16   88   5:43   470   9   18   33
30-Nov   19   92   6:20   470   12   20   36
6-Dec   18   91   dies   450   12   23   34
14-Dec   18.5   93   6:16   410   12   21   36

Trained injury free. Progress with some small plateaus. Can't make a tight fist.
Killing the treadmills: broke 5 so I run outside, adds 30 seconds
Still training solo, but flip training with Perry, and 2 runs with Chris.

Haiku training log -- it's become a bad habit -- count five, seven, five

Offline David Boyle

• Patas
  • 5-10 - 185
    • View Profile
    • My Space
« Reply #276 on: December 18, 2008, 06:55:32 PM »
If you like leg-press..try this.

Rack a bar-bell and put it pretty low on the squat rack.
Squat under the barbell and get into the front squat position.  (either clean grip/or cross arms)
While maintaining tension throughout your whole body press the weight up and lower back into that rack.
Pause and repeat.

This is a great addition to leg workouts and you actually know how much weight "you are truly" press'n...due to the sled mechanism on the leg press machine, its hard to tell.

Sorry if this isn't clear enough.  I actually did this last week and loved it.  I've never seen anyone else do it...but your pretty much doing a "reverse squat"...which is a leg press!

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »
Thanks for the tip, David! I only have 50# on a bar. I have free access to a Cybex leg-press machine. That's why I do the press. I've tried it with 52# boxes of books, but they slide around too much when you throw the third box on the stack.

I try to train outside as much as I can, just hit the gym for treadmill, leg press and dips. Since I've been breaking treadmills, I've been running outside. I think my course is just over 1/3 mile, and none of it's flat.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #278 on: June 03, 2009, 05:37:50 PM »
It's been 5 1/2 months since I posted here.

I've been training using some of Georges Hebert's Methode Naturelle principles.

MAY TEST:

High jump    = 1 m      = +2                   High + dash = 1.2 m    = +2
Long jump   = 2.35 m  = +3.5                Long + dash = 4.12 m  = +1.5
Run 100m    = 15.09   = +0.9                 Run 500m    = 1:35     = +1.25
Run 1500     = 5:56    = 0                     Rope climb    = 3m       = -4
Lift 88# bin  = 4x        = +2                  Throw 15#    = 8m       = +5
Swim 100 m  = 1:28    = +11.5               Dive            = 40 sec  = +3

TOTAL +28.65

For comparison: APRIL: Total +12.1 [For some reason I had it at 15.1 - corrected]

High           = 0.9 m    = +1              High + dash = 1 m       = +0
Long           = 2.25 m  = +2.5           Long + dash = 3.1 m    = +0.1
100m run     = 15 sec  = +1              500m run     = 1:57     = -2
1500m run   = 6:35     = -1               Rope climb  = 4.5 m     = -1
Lift 88# bin  = 1x        = +0              Throw 15#  = R9m L7m = +5
Swim 100m   = 1:45     = +5              Dive            = 25 sec  = +1.5
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 05:18:35 PM by Gregg »

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #279 on: June 29, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »
JUNE TEST: Using Standard measures. Forgot to take out my metric tape.

100 16.3 -0.3                       500 1:49 -0.9                1500 6:05 +0   
High 38"  +1.6                      High+ 45" +1.4               Long 97" +4.6 
Long+ 140" +0.5                   Rope 3m -4                    Lift 15.9* +7.95 [20 @ 70# = 15.9 @ 88 - used bar]
Throw 415" + 354" +9.4          Swim 1:25 +12.25          Dive  :40 +3

Total: +35.5

Here's the LINK to the tests...

It's so ironic that I'm < 0 for the runs, and my lift and throw are two of my better scores.