Author Topic: PKFR Jam in Wisconsin  (Read 5354 times)

Offline Michael -PKFR

• Patas
  • Michael Hartwig
    • View Profile
    • PKFR International
PKFR Jam in Wisconsin
« on: June 10, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »
Jam in Fon Du Lac - Wisconsin.  When does everyone think it should be?  Where in the city should it start?               

Hosted by - Michael Hartwig and Aaron Burns from PKFR
Michael Hartwig -PKFR International

Offline Kurokaze

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: PKFR Jam in Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 06:43:19 PM »
Jam in Fon Du Lac - Wisconsin.  When does everyone think it should be?  Where in the city should it start?               

Hosted by - Michael Hartwig and Aaron Burns from PKFR

well i haven't herd of too many traceurs here on the forums that are familiar with that state. So probably wherever you guys thing is best, plan it out, map out the hotspots of the city. And keep in mind, are the hotspots big enough to support 15-30+ people practicing parkour at the same time.

As for time, alot of other big jams are going on in june/july and the COPK jam(which is effectivly PKUSA jam) is happening in mid august so i'd say sometime in late august or even early september is the best time to plan it.
In like a lion out like a lamb. . . world class.

Offline IanArthur

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Prolapse
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
No offense NE3Freerunning, but me and the other 9 guys from fond du lac are already working on a jam. Im not trying to butt heads, but i think someone who actually lives here and has been doing parkour here for about 3 years should host it. Ive been working on getting a jam here in Fondy for 2 years now.

Offline Michael -PKFR

• Patas
  • Michael Hartwig
    • View Profile
    • PKFR International
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 08:12:38 AM »
Whats taking so long, we all should get together soon.  I'm telling people there is going to be a jam in fondy but there is no set date.  Some kids from green bay are coming to train with me and aaron on saturday.  I'm sure they would come to fon du lac for a jam.  We just gotta pic a date.

Offline PKFR

• Guenons
  • Move - Flow - Live
    • View Profile
    • PKFR - International Parkour/Freerun
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
No offense NE3Freerunning, but me and the other 9 guys from fond du lac are already working on a jam. Im not trying to butt heads, but i think someone who actually lives here and has been doing parkour here for about 3 years should host it. Ive been working on getting a jam here in Fondy for 2 years now.

neoz hey aren't the ones exaclty setting up the jam, we are. They're planning this years PKFR USA - WI Jam and as long as it's in WI it doesn't matter.  ;D
No matter where it ends up being, you all should go.

Offline IanArthur

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Prolapse
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 10:12:58 PM »
I cant go unless its in august. In June i have concerts (im in a band), july im going to be in phoenix for two weeks, and summerfest and warped tour. August i have free. If you guys wanna come up here on a weekday for just a small get together with just a few traceurs, not nescassarily THE jam but just a small one to meet up, let me know. But as far as a big full fledged jam in fondy, august is prolly the only time.

Offline PKFR

• Guenons
  • Move - Flow - Live
    • View Profile
    • PKFR - International Parkour/Freerun
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 08:17:24 AM »
Well, all I can say is pick a good location, date, and shit and I'll get the WI flyer together and you can get rid of this topic (but not yet).

Offline Michael -PKFR

• Patas
  • Michael Hartwig
    • View Profile
    • PKFR International
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 08:30:13 AM »
Lets pick one saturday in august and we will have a lot of time to get people together.  Preferably th first saturday in august.  Me and Aaron are down to come to fondy for some training.  You got a myspace so we can talk?  mine is http://www.myspace.com/newenergy_freerunning  We would be down to free run in fondy with some people who actually know the town.

Michael Hartwig