Author Topic: y hand by a member of  (Read 30 times)

Offline lebaobei123

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
y hand by a member of
« on: December 07, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »
LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Freshman Kelly Oubre Jr. had 23 points and 10 rebounds, and Frank Mason added 14 points and nine assists to help No. 10 Kansas beat Lafayette 96-69 on Saturday. Wayne Selden Jr. finished with 12 points, all in the second half for Kansas (9-1). Freshman Svi Mykhailiuk and Jamari Traylor each had 11 points, and freshman Cliff Alexander had 10. Seth Hinrichs led Lafayette (7-3) with 15 points and seven rebounds. Kansas played without freshman Devonte Graham because of a toe injury, and junior Perry Ellis was limited to seven minutes in the first half. Kansas pulled away with a 10-0 run in the first half with the help of a couple 3s and a back-to-back dunks by Alexander and Oubre. Lafayette tried to regain some footing, but couldnt manage to chip away at the deficit. At the end of the first half, Mykhailuk hit three straight 3-pointers to extend Kansas lead to 17. It was raining jumpers after intermission, but it wasnt by Kansas. Senior Dan Trist had six straight points and the Leopards made eight shots in a row, cutting Kansas halftime lead in half. Mason wasnt about to let Lafayette pull a Utah and come back within striking distance -- and neither was Traylor. The two combined for 11 points in Kansas 15-4 run. That run electrified Kansas and the Jayhawks ran with it and led by 34 before the bench was cleared. TIP-INS Kansas: Junior Hunter Mickelson scored eight points, the most hes scored since he played for Arkansas. Lafayette: The Leopards are 0-3 against Big 12 opponents since coach Fran OHanlon took over in 1995. UP NEXT Kansas visits Temple on Monday. Lafayette hosts the New Jersey Institute of Technology on Dec. 28. Cheap Winnipeg Jets Gear . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. Authentic Laurie Boschman Jersey . This was one of them. Omar Infante homered and tied a career high with six RBIs to carry the Kansas City Royals over the Baltimore Orioles 9-3 on Sunday. http://www.cheapnhljetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kyle-connor-jersey. - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday. Authentic Jack Roslovic Jersey . Nine-year veteran Danny Granger did not make his debut with the Clippers because of a technicality on the teams active list, which is signed by coach Doc Rivers before every game and relayed to the officials. Grangers name was printed by hand by a member of the public relations staff under the heading: "Updated Roster Additions," but the number on the sheet was not circled along with the other active players by the required deadline of 6:30 p. Authentic Mark Scheifele Jersey . As their best player continued to orchestrate his dramatic exit from the club, the Whitecaps added size and creativity at Thursdays Major League Soccer SuperDraft.WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic and Jerzy Janowicz of Poland advanced to the Winston-Salem Open final with three-set victories on Friday. The seventh-seeded Rosol edged Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, and Janowicz defeated Sam Querrey 4-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the final tuneup for next weeks U.S. Open. "Ive been trying to get ready for the hard-court season, but the practice matches were no good for me," said Rosol, who should crack the top 30 in the world rankings for the first time after Fridays win. "But Im happy with my results this week. I hope Im not finished yet." Rosol took a key service break from Lu to go up 5-4 in the third set, and then saved three break points while serving out the match to advance to his third ATP Tour final this year. "All the games were pretty tough," said Rosol, who made it to the semifinals after top-seed John Isner of the U.S. withdrew Thursday because of a sprained ankle. "On my serve, there was a couple times when I went down 30-love and came back. There was a time when (Lu) went down 40-love on his serve and came back. "It was always up and down, so we had to stay with our mind on the court and stay focused all the time." Janowicz broke Querrey four times in the final six gamees of the second and third sets.dddddddddddd "It definitely was an extremely tough match," Janowicz said. "I didnt play my best tennis today. I was fighting to the end. Its always nice to win that kind of match." Despite serving 18 aces, Querrey had trouble controlling his serve, making just 52 per cent of his first serves with six double faults. While he broke Janowiczs serve four times, he also blew three break opportunities. "A lot of them, he hit a serve that was too big or hit a serve that I barely got in," said Querrey, who was trying to make his first tournament final of the year. Janowicz had a scare early in the third set, calling out a trainer for treatment on his left foot. But he managed to stay in the match. Lu, who had beaten Rosol in their only previous meeting last year in Thailand, had his chances in the tight semi. He used a service break to go up 4-1 in the first set before Rosol rallied, and nearly blew a 5-2 advantage in the second set before winning the set. "It was a very close match," said Lu, who was playing in his third semifinal this year. "We both had many, many chances. Theres nothing to complain about, but if I had done better on some points, the score would have turned to my side." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '