Author Topic: MMWJam  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Rickthyne

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/myworld89
MMWJam
« on: January 03, 2009, 11:41:26 PM »
                                   MARCH MID-WEST JAM

Ok, so the new years jam isn't happening next weekend. If anyone wants to come out, then by all means we can still run(anyone who wants to!) SO instead we are thinking(by we i mean me and have it posted as of 5 min ago lol) a March jam here in St Louis. No known dates yet. BUT i am hoping/thinknig we will be getting people from Springfield, KC, and Columbia MO. Also i am hoping to get maybe some Chicago, Urbana, rockford, Bloomington, SPringfield, Peoria people from IL? Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort smith people from IA? That'd be alot and sweet jam numbers!! Maybe Witchita people form Kansas? Maybe even Ohio or Indiana people?

If all these people come down(even enought that we need to do this) we can rent one or two vans to get around. Also we can all throw down to go to SKYZONE on sat night. THere is alot of spots we can hit here in St Louis and get some wicked footage as well.

Alright, so, you can either reply here(i WILL be checking this board for replys regularly) or you can go to the MMW Jam post on the MO boards.
OR
You can Email/message me at:

Email-Rickthyne@gmail.com
AIM-Skull435445
MSN-SKull435445@hotmail.com(messenger only)
Yahoo-Aridell_tholl@yahoo.com(messenger only)
http://www.Myspace.com/myworld89

~~~Ricki

WHILE I AM HERE:
I will also metion that anyone that wants to come train with team TRICKset and other stl groups as well as myself, we train every Wensday night 8:30-10 ($5 cover for students $8(?) for others at

ST Louis Gym Centre
315 W. Pacific Ave.
Webster Groves, MO 63119
(314) 968-9494 

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 11:52:37 PM by Rickthyne »

Offline Ryan Thill

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: MMWJam
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »
For some more replies I'd post this at www.chicagoparkour.net