Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Springdale/Rogers/Fayetteville AR

Author Topic: Springdale/Rogers/Fayetteville AR  (Read 191 times)

Offline RuzePK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Is kind of bored in this small town.
    • View Profile
Springdale/Rogers/Fayetteville AR
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:19:30 AM »
Anyone that does parkour in this area of NWA? Me and my friend don't know many good places, and are kinda bored by ourselves. It'd be great to meet some other people that share the same interests, And I plan on building a parkour gym in my backyard for anyone to come and visit. We're both in early high school, and would like to meet anyone that is interested in doing some parkour/freerunning as well, that is in the same area as us.
If you want to contact me, my number is 479-365-9077, so hmu anytime.

I wonder how many people actually do parkour in NWA, never seem to see anyone :/

Wait what is this emoji omg  :-Sarcasm
Ethan -
No excitement for the weak.